• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The Cobalsh daycare? Make sure you don't end up with any eggs if you don't want any!
oC9Egkm.gif

You disgust me Rysir right now. Seriously, what the bloody hell were you thinking while writing this.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So there's an exploit that allows the Nintendo 3DS (not the New model though) to play games from any region without requiring a specific game or flash card.

Too bad there's no Japan/Europe only games that catch my attention to do this.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
View attachment 36072
You disgust me Rysir right now. Seriously, what the bloody hell were you thinking while writing this.
What? Isint it not a thing anymore that kids throw eggs at elder people's houses that they don't know? Man kids these days really do suck!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So onto something that's actually Smash... upon doing random 1v1s with a CPU in dittos, I came across a Dedede glitch. It happened while we both were doing the Gordo thing, and apparently my Gordo got stuck on the CPU (well, below him) and it kept following him. It had no hitbox, but I couldn't pull another one out for minutes, til I think I did Down-B, and randomly got hit like a ghost, and then I could use it again.
Strange stuff still being discovered.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Now it should be a bad question,but:
How the OC fever striked sonic series rather than any other succesful series like the mario one?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
What? Isint it not a thing anymore that kids throw eggs at elder people's houses that they don't know? Man kids these days really do suck!
*See you're trying to find excuses*

Well, I'll go back writing stuff.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So onto something that's actually Smash... upon doing random 1v1s with a CPU in dittos, I came across a Dedede glitch. It happened while we both were doing the Gordo thing, and apparently my Gordo got stuck on the CPU (well, below him) and it kept following him. It had no hitbox, but I couldn't pull another one out for minutes, til I think I did Down-B, and randomly got hit like a ghost, and then I could use it again.
Strange stuff still being discovered.
Not sure if changing the subject like that is rude or not pfft

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335

Hell, even Sonic disproves of anyone that makes OC's. And the poor guy had let himself go over the years.
OCs can be fantastic if done right, but there are key words: Done. Right. If you plan to have an OC, get creative with it. None of that long lost lover/sibling bull****. Give them their own story outside of the canon characters (if needed, you can have them appear and not have a big part.) give them their flaws and quirks, little to no clichéd plotlines, and for ****'s sake, none of that shipping nonsense. The idea of an OC is to draw in the audience with a believable character and situations that can be solved in a familiar world, occasionally intertwining with the canon characters if it's absolutely necessary. I mean, I WISH some people knew how to make a proper OC, but all I see is Mary Sues or overall bad characters and awful writing with some of them. I want to see an OC that pulls me in and actually make me care about them and their story. They are few and far in between sadly.

Yeah, little rant there. Carry on.

D

Deleted member

I can't draw for life, so I had to fall back on Stickman.
Some Flipnote Studio animations were about stickmen fighting and all that. They were pretty good I can say... too bad Flipnote 3D isn't coming outside Japan. :/

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Some Flipnote Studio animations were about stickmen fighting and all that. They were pretty good I can say... too bad Flipnote 3D isn't coming outside Japan. :/
I loved the Stickman Fighting games when I was a kid.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I gotta go sleep.
I'll leave you with this :
tumblr_lwpwo6RDE61r4u912o1_500.jpg

Good night.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
OCs can be fantastic if done right, but there are key words: Done. Right. If you plan to have an OC, get creative with it. None of that long lost lover/sibling bull****. Give them their own story outside of the canon characters (if needed, you can have them appear and not have a big part.) give them their flaws and quirks, little to no clichéd plotlines, and for ****'s sake, none of that shipping nonsense. The idea of an OC is to draw in the audience with a believable character and situations that can be solved in a familiar world, occasionally intertwining with the canon characters if it's absolutely necessary. I mean, I WISH some people knew how to make a proper OC, but all I see is Mary Sues or overall bad characters and awful writing with some of them. I want to see an OC that pulls me in and actually make me care about them and their story. They are few and far in between sadly.

Yeah, little rant there. Carry on.
On the RP forum I used to go to, you have no idea how many people were trying to get away with saying they were in a relationship with a canon character. This got awkward since there were people actually playing as said canon characters.

D

Deleted member

On the RP forum I used to go to, you have no idea how many people were trying to get away with saying they were in a relationship with a canon character. This got awkward since there were people actually playing as said canon characters.
Real people... in a relationship with a fictional character? I don't know what to think about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom