• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
And this is why I think roleplays are pointless. Things like this just cross the line. You can just make another character to form that relationship, not form it with an existing one. This makes it even worse because of them RPing as the canon characters.
The canon characters were actually the mature ones here. They weren't having none of that bull****. One guy who tried to repeatedly insist he was this one character's childhood friend got reported to the mods by said canon character.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The canon characters were actually the mature ones here. They weren't having none of that bull****. One guy who tried to repeatedly insist he was this one character's childhood friend got reported to the mods by said canon character.
lol, do you have a link of that?

Soul.

Good to know. Roleplays don't need that kind of stuff. It makes no sense. Who were the canon characters, by the way?

Dixie Kong: "Please ...... kill ..... me."
What is that mess.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Good to know. Roleplays don't need that kind of stuff. It makes no sense. Who were the canon characters, by the way?

What is that mess.
In this specific case, it was Big Macintosh. There were other people RP-ing Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie that were considered among the top RP-ers there.

...until the one playing Pinkie singlehandedly killed the entire site by dragging on this half-assed grimdark story arc at a ****ing snail's pace for three years and counting.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Dixie Kong: "Please ...... kill ..... me."
You think that's bad? Imagine going through the trouble to customize a Mr. Potato Head figure into his wife!

She still looks cool regardless. "Dixie" looks horrifying.

Soul.

Some horrible abomination posing as a "well done" Dixie Kong Amiibo. :troll:
It doesn't seem like it's well done. It's "meh".
This is well done. Gundam Kirby.

In this specific case, it was Big Macintosh. There were other people RP-ing Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie that were considered among the top RP-ers there.

...until the one playing Pinkie singlehandedly killed the entire site by dragging on this half-***** grimdark story arc at a ****ing snail's pace for three years and counting.
So it was a MLP RP. Huh.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Hey guys, do any of you know where I can find the alternate colors of stock icons for Melee and Brawl? I can find them pretty easy for Smash 4 (ex.
) but I can't seem to find the Melee and Brawl stock icons for alternate colors.

@ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus has one of the best usernames.
Didn't think I would catch you, eh?
Just try getting my horn.

Last edited:

Soul.

A year ago, Mewtwo was revealed......
....Only to see its Kirby counterpart.

Alright, gonna stop for now.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Hey guys, do any of you know where I can find the alternate colors of stock icons for Melee and Brawl? I can find them pretty easy for Smash 4 (ex.
) but I can't seem to find the Melee and Brawl stock icons for alternate colors.

Just try getting my horn.
Those don't exist.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
RP within an established universe? Casuals.

You gotta make your own campaign setting! That's where the real fun comes in.
If it's medfan, you might want to consider just making a D&D campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom