• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Now thats what I call asset use! Very smart way to make new movesets, very interesting idea as well.
Yeah! I swear Knuckles the Knuckles, the people who made TP Fierce Deity and TP Dark Link really know what they're doing! I wish I were that talented in modding so I can make my own Saki PSA or something

D

Deleted member

Depends on how you define "worse". Some people like having the larger screen so you can see things easily while others like the crisper look the regular 3DS has. Since I'm nearsighted and sometimes lazy about wearing glasses at home, I prefer the larger screen and I just like the 3DS XL more. It all depends. Hell, I would be okay with having both a regular and XL. Some days you want a smaller 3DS and others, you want a larger one.
Never owned a 3DS XL so I'm going with the New 3DS XL (plus it's the only model releasing state-side) but that's right. Some days I would prefer the smaller model or the larger model, but I ultimately stick to the latter. The DSi XL doesn't even feel big anymore.. well, to me.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Yeah! I swear Knuckles the Knuckles, the people who made TP Fierce Deity and TP Dark Link really know what they're doing! I wish I were that talented in modding so I can make my own Saki PSA or something
Same here, though I rather just get into game developement in general instead :p Or at least make a fan Smash clone, but with no Smash characters because Im a rebel like that.

Good place to start when making fighters is MUGEN, as silly as it seems you can do wonders with that engine if you continue growing yous knowledge with it, and it lets you know many ins and outs of how they generally work.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What do you mean? :troll: Isn't this how most use :troll: faces? :troll:
:troll:
Trollfaces are like the spice of sentences, they can give a little kick to your sentence. But use to much and you eventually ruin the sentence, and then you get the waiter to take it back because it sucks now even though that's your own fault and then you get kicked out of the restaurant for being an asshole.
Wait what was I saying?

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Same here, though I rather just get into game developement in general instead :p Or at least make a fan Smash clone, but with n Smash characters because Im a rebel like that.

Good place to start when making fighters is MUGEN, as silly as it seems you can do wonders with that engine if you continue growing yous knowledge with it, and it lets you know many ins and outs of how they generally work.
Interesting. But I'm even more turned off about making a character because I've heard that even the best modders say that it's a pain in the a** getting AT models, attacks, animation, bones, voices and all that stuff so I wouldn't know the first thing about starting. But it's ok

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Oh hey, Ffamran. Seems like you became a mod just recently. How's the #ModLyfe goin'? :4pacman:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I am an insecure and misunderstood individual with emotions bottled inside and a face riddled with misery.

IGNORE ME.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I've attempted my first few attempts to get back into my account.
upload_2015-1-16_16-15-35.png

Oh? What's that? You don't like me whoever your name is? Well then, you'll be the first to go.

Trollfaces are like the spice of sentences, they can give a little kick to your sentence. But use to much and you eventually ruin the sentence, and then you get the waiter to take it back because it sucks now even though that's your own fault and then you get kicked out of the restaurant for being an *******.
Wait what was I saying?
I believe you were talking about proper restaurant matters. And personally I agree with you.
There is such a thing as too much ketchup.

Last edited:

Soul.

Look at my sig. I just got notified that I got just what I needed to consider myself not-entirely-incompetent.
OH, OH, OH, Smash Flash 2 back room member. Cool / nice / great man. How did you get that?

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
They left out Homura again? I swear to god if someone says she's "too big" one more time...
She's too small.

View attachment 35945
Oh? What's that? You don't like me whoever your name is? Well then, you'll be the first to go.

I believe you were talking about proper restaurant matters. And personally I agree with you.
Flight9467
@ Substitution Substitution confirmed to be second account of @Flight.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
View attachment 35945

Hoo boy, that looks all too familiar... I lost my first account because I couldn't remember just how badly I lied about my birth year in 2003.

also I just got a draik egg and have no idea where to put the hatchling since I can't responsibly manage side accounts

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
View attachment 35945

Aren't Neopets the toy that came with your McDonald's happy meal? They made a site for them? Oh that's rich

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Flight9467
Yeah, I still have no idea why that even was used.
Guess that's what happens when you give creative power to a ten-year old.

I wanna get into the Smash 4 back room one day :dazwa::denzel:
I hear it requires a sacrifice.

Aren't Neopets the toy that came with your McDonald's happy meal? They made a site for them? Oh that's rich
I believe the site originated before the McDonalds toys.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
You battle for months to bring a franchise to north america,now you are complaining about character models...

D

Deleted member

View attachment 35945
Flight9467
Flight_9467
Well, there you have it, guys. The "MisterVideoGaming" persona is really me and I've been hiding this secret for a long time now. This is my true identity. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom