• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I would tag Ffamran, but he is no longer mortal.

@crazyal02 It's your time to shine!
*braces for like-storm*
You can tag me and other mods, but don't abuse it. Like, if you tagged me on every post you make, I'm just going to block you or something. Every once in a while or like a quote is fine. Worst/best case scenario is if something happens like some troll is here and you need to tag FalKoopa.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Well yeah I have. But... we aren't even able to use him that much in MM and on top of that we beat the bosses far too quickly. Don't mean to be a downer.! At least we'll be able to use Fierce Deity longer in HW...even though i can't even afford a wii u right now blah
I know you wasn't trying to be a downer, I was referring to how strong Fierce Deity Link is compared the Normal Adult Link.

D

Deleted member

Even the anime now is meh. My 12 year old is now being brainwashed that he thinks that the Gen 1 anime (Ash, Misty, Brock) is "Suckish", "Weird", and "Old" oh and "not as good as the new anime"
I don't watch the anime these days. Last time it was Gen 4 and that was only because hey, that's the best generation in my opinion. I wasn't into it to begin with, but I've watched it before.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
[3,4) ∩ (4,9) = Nothing

BUT would [3,4] ∩ [4,9]

Equal [4,4]?
We're going over that in class right now. The answer is "yes".

(Parentheses) in interval notation mean that the number listed is not included in the boundary. The variable in the set (-∞, 4) can be any value up to 3.999999999..., but not 4.

[Square brackets] mean that the number listed IS included in the boundary. The variable in the set (-∞, 4] CAN be 4.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
[3,4) ∩ (4,9) = Nothing

BUT would [3,4] ∩ [4,9]

Equal [4,4]?
You are right. [3,4) would mean that it includes 3 to 3.9999999, 4 is excluded. [4] is a set that has 4; [4,4] is a bit redundant. So [3,4] ∩ [4,9] would be [4]. An intersection produces a set with the numbers that are shared in both parent sets.
@ Saikyoshi Saikyoshi explains it in actual detail above.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What if you changed your username to Balthier? :troll:
Then I'd be the leading duck man. :p

What's funny is if you played FFXII and learn about Balthier's past and what I am now, a moderator, it seems like a sick, cosmic joke.:laugh:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
We're going over that in class right now. The answer is "yes".

(Parentheses) in interval notation mean that the number listed is not included in the boundary. The variable in the set (-∞, 4) can be any value up to 3.999999999..., but not 4.

[Square brackets] mean that the number listed IS included in the boundary. The variable in the set (-∞, 4] CAN be 4.
OOOH Sets, crap, My mind is full of matrixes because thats what I'm going over

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I'm not a Zelda guy but why is TP FD Link not good?
.....I think he's awesome! They made him really good to the point where I think that's how he would've been in Brawl (probably not lol)
I know you wasn't trying to be a downer, I was referring to how strong Fierce Deity Link is compared the Normal Adult Link.
Oh well then yeah I think FD is awesome. Not being able to play as him very long...not so awesome.
I don't watch the anime these days. Last time it was Gen 4 and that was only because hey, that's the best generation in my opinion. I wasn't into it to begin with, but I've watched it before.
The game and the anime were the same to me. Whereas they both weren't good enough for me Gen 5 and beyond :/

D

Deleted member

Then I'd be the leading duck man. :p

What's funny is if you played FFXII and learn about Balthier's past and what I am now, a moderator, it seems like a sick, cosmic joke.:laugh:
I see. I'm not a Final Fantasy guy, so my friend Google helped me on that. Let's hope Cortana helps me as well in Windows 10. No Siris allowed. *laughs*

The game and the anime were the same to me. Whereas they both weren't good enough for me Gen 5 and beyond :/
Agreed. Gen 5 and above didn't interest me. It's like New Spongebob or New Simpsons (I don't watch those either).

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Just saying, but with Ffamran being a mod now, the big three F's are back in business. Fatmanonice, FalKoopa and Fro-Ffamran.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Geez, talk about a slow day. Well, it's Friday meaning everyone's got better things to do than spend time on Smashboards. :p

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
I see. I'm not a Final Fantasy guy, so my friend Google helped me on that. Let's hope Cortana helps me as well in Windows 10. No Siris allowed. *laughs*

Agreed. Gen 5 and above didn't interest me. It's like New Spongebob or New Simpsons (I don't watch those either).
This is one of the best songs in FF hands down!
oh and Wow, we have A LOT in common man!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just saying, but with Ffamran being a mod now, the big three F's are back in business. Fatmanonice, FalKoopa and Fro-Ffamran.
Well, I have "F" in my name. :troll:
I'm not going to beg for mod position though. I think it's fine as it is. :p

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Fierce Deity isn't that mush of a step up above Adult Link right? This however is cool, even though it's TP Fierce Deity
Oh wow I love this gameplay idea! Stocking projectiles, mix of both Ike and Link.... why cant we have this kind of clone instead of Toon Link

And heres some random music for no reason:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I know absolutely nothing, but from what I've heard, I know that many consider the seventh to be the best, and consider that the franchise is on a downhill roll in terms of quality in recent years.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Oh wow I love this gameplay idea! Stocking projectiles, mix of both Ike and Link.... why cant we have this kind of clone instead of Toon Link

And heres some random music for no reason:

Well it's Sakurai's call! :p if he thinks that Having :toonlink: without utilizing items from WW then so be it! But I'm not complaining.
Oh and here's a Dark Link PSA

I've used both, but can't say which I like better...and awesome music? lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What's strange is when the woman's bathroom at work is closed, women will just walk in and use the male bathroom, even if there are men in it

But you don't see men walking into the female bathroom and using it, even when the female bathroom is closed. Except in situations where there is only a single person bathroom

I almost feel we should just have unisex bathrooms

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is one of the best songs in FF hands down!
oh and Wow, we have A LOT in common man!
Maybe. Question #1: Are you left handed and draw stuff? :troll:

I don't watch TV much. I usually leave it as an ornament or turn it off to save energy and what not.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Well it's Sakurai's call! :p if he thinks that Having :toonlink: without utilizing items from WW then so be it! But I'm not complaining.
Oh and here's a Dark Link PSA

I've used both, but can't say which I like better...and awesome music? lol
Now thats what I call asset use! Very smart way to make new movesets, very interesting ideas as well.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
What's strange is when the woman's bathroom at work is closed, women will just walk in and use the male bathroom, even if there are men in it

But you don't see men walking into the female bathroom and using it, even when the female bathroom is closed. Except in situations where there is only a single person bathroom

I almost feel we should just have unisex bathrooms
Sorry but it's hard to take you seriously with the fnaf avatar....
Maybe. Question #1: Are you left handed and draw stuff? :troll:

I don't watch TV much. I usually leave it as an ornament or turn it off to save energy and what not.
No sorry, I'm right handed and draw only once in a blue moon.. but yes I do leave the TV on as background noise often lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
COOL. I SEE HE CAN CHANGE USERNAMES. MAYBE. WHO KNOWS.
....Eh. Need to stop saying that.
Anyways, is the 3DS XL's screen worse than the 3DS?
Depends on how you define "worse". Some people like having the larger screen so you can see things easily while others like the crisper look the regular 3DS has. Since I'm nearsighted and sometimes lazy about wearing glasses at home, I prefer the larger screen and I just like the 3DS XL more. It all depends. Hell, I would be okay with having both a regular and XL. Some days you want a smaller 3DS and others, you want a larger one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom