• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No. Just Soul. The X is kinda boring. I still don't know how to make it so it's only Soul. I know only admins can change usernames, but eh.
So can Premium users. Just ask HunterNinjaReaperPirate98. :troll:

...I have an odd feeling that he got these from his favorite animes.

Soul.

I'm too lazy to get Premium though. I don't feel like getting it manually.
If gifting Premium was a thing then we'd talk. :troll:

D

Deleted member

And Dromader, Vegito2727, and more. :troll:
Even if I had Premium, I would never change the Flight name, because everyone knows it and it's something that's hard to remove.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wouldn't change my name either.

I like my current username and been using it in online stuff for more than 5 years.

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I noticed a certain duck became a Moderator. That's like watching a rock become Vice-President of the United States.

What ARE the duties of a Moderator here, anyway? Is it a timely chore? Is it easy-going?
  • Encouraging discussion (especially in character boards)
  • Representing the boards you look over
  • Organization (stickies/moving/deleting/merging)
  • Skimming threads for violations/tackling posts users report (how strict we are depends on the board/thread/user/laziness)
  • Coming up with ideas/suggestions for the site
  • Telling/yelling at people: "is not a big deal"/"not to do it again"/"you're on thin ice"/"you're an idiot and here's why"/go to Forum Support I'm sick of talking to you"
  • Auto Banning spam & Fuujin accounts
  • Blaming Warchamp for everything/eating out of the lunch bag marked "Xiivi"/learning to fear Mic_128

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Tumblrina: The Canned Disney Princess Story That Was Never Made.

Why?

Because [insert generic Tumblr SJW nonsense]

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

I like my current username and been using it in online stuff for more than 5 years.
I've been using Cobalsh for many things since I was six. A result of a gibberishy name for a Giratina that stuck forever.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
  • Skimming threads for violations/tackling posts users report (how strict we are depends on the board/thread/user/laziness)
  • Telling/yelling at people: "is not a big deal"/"not to do it again"/"you're on thin ice"/"you're an idiot and here's why"/go to Forum Support I'm sick of talking to you"
  • Blaming Warchamp for everything/eating out of the lunch bag marked "Xiivi"/learning to fear Mic_128
Sounds fun actually....not that fun. Too much effort, really

D

Deleted member

So do I, actually. I've been using the "Flight" username since December 21, 2010 and I have no plans to remove it. I did try changing it to things like "Azure" and "Noct" but it turns out that it isn't the same, so I kept the original name. This was in YouTube anyway. Before using the Flight name. if people ever wanted to refer to me, they'd have to mention the whole account name and that's kinda meh, so having an actual username simplifies things a lot.

I'll be honest. The "Flight" character I made in 2010 (it's not Aspyr, the one I use on my current icon) was made long before using his name as the username. Maybe in September I think.. yeah, that month. But that's irrevelant I think.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"go to Forum Support I'm sick of talking to you" Does that even happen a lot?

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
So after the Nintendo Direct announced the new Fire Emblem, I had a thought (rare occurance :p):

What if one of the main protagonists ends up being DLC?

Maybe we'd finally get a FE representative that isn't a sword user. Sure Robin uses magic, but even he has his Levin Sword. Let's get an axe user or something up in here!

Basically what I'm saying is; no more lords. We love the falchion and all, but please. Something else now.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
R.I.P Fuujin doe

D

Deleted member

I just might change my name if I ever do get premium, but I don't see myself buying Premium anytime soon.
I don't think I'm buying Premium either. I'm fine without it but gifting it unexpectedly like @ Soul. Soul. to me would be great. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
So after the Nintendo Direct announced the new Fire Emblem, I had a thought (rare occurance :p):

What if one of the main protagonists ends up being DLC?

Maybe we'd finally get a FE representative that isn't a sword user. Sure Robin uses magic, but even he has his Levin Sword. Let's get an axe user or something up in here!

Basically what I'm saying is; no more lords. We love the falchion and all, but please. Something else now.
Chracters from the new game would do even more good for the fire emblem series! How many more should they add so as to not be considered pushing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom