• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Meh, I left that board shortly after MKWii came out, so it was a good choice.

And I guess. You have to come out of the comfort zone that's the Social Thread if that happens, though. :p
I sort of quit there too. I'm not that active in it. I made a banner with a guy in May, the flat one, I mean. they began to diss it and all that. That's the moment I thought I should leave. I've shown the banner long, long time ago. :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Can't you just check if any of their NNIDs match any of the people here?
Good point
So it seems one is from Miiverse
The other is some guy from Smashboards who hasn't been seen since January 6th muh birthday ^_^
And the other is a Villager main (also from Smashboards) that I've never interacted with, well directly at least
Declined all of them, it would've been nice if I got a heads up

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I sort of quit there too. I'm not that active in it. I made a banner with a guy in May, the flat one, I mean. they began to diss it and all that. That's the moment I thought I should leave. I've shown the banner long, long time ago. :troll:
You lie. I went stalker mode and your last post is in August. EXPLAIN!
Edit: *groans* I have trouble reading today, my apologies.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Good point
So it seems one is from Miiverse
The other is some guy from Smashboards who hasn't been seen since January 6th muh birthday ^_^
And the other is a Villager main (also from Smashboards) that I've never interacted with, well directly at least
Declined all of them, it would've been nice if I go a heads up
Your birthday is exactly a month away from mine. Wait...
...I just realized my birthdate said Feb 5th ._.
BRB!

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Modding talk? I don't know whether I should give hope or break hearts. So I guess both:

Good News
  • It's based on activity/where you post/if we need a spot filled
  • Being a jokester is okay
  • Getting an infraction is okay (not that you should have a lot)
  • Staff members give recommendations a lot of the time
Bad News
  • It's based on levelheadedness and being able to control emotions
  • Being a troublesome user is not okay
  • Nominations/requests are generally looked down upon

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Modding talk? I don't know whether I should give hope or break hearts. So I guess both:

Good News
Bad News
WOOHOO! I qualify

D

Deleted member

You lie. I went stalker mode and your last post is in August. EXPLAIN!
Edit: *groans* I have trouble reading today, my apologies.
Yeah, I still post stuff, but just not as often now that I am here. The only forum site I've been active most of the times is this one. The only good thing about my MKW.com account is that I changed its name from sparkazure to Flight. :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Good News
Bad News
Makes sense.

The whole "Nominations/requests are generally looked down upon" is accurate for pretty much any 'high' position on the internet.
I think Solaris/Lewis put it best:
"We're like gods, except we descend from the upstairs attic rather than heaven. So you can pray in silence, but if you're too loud, we're gonna stomp on the floor and tell you to shut the **** up."
Just wanted an excuse to use that.
Love that quote.

Also, I like how you put, "Staff members give recommendations a lot of the time" in both sections.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I was once put in charge of a site, and did ok I guess. When I get a task I get it done. You lay out what I gonna do and I'l be doing it diligently and with responsibility, since I take that kind of trust seriously.

That being said though, Im not exactly looking for the position. Since like I said, that would mean responsibility and Im a lazy sucker. Plus, this is the only sub-forum Im ever at, and Fal is already doing a dandy good job in here, plus other mods come to visit often enough to keep the place clean.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I was once put in charge of a site, and did ok I guess. When I get a task I get it done. You lay out what I gonna do and I'l be doing it diligently and with responsibility, since I take that kind of trust seriously.

That being said though, Im not exactly looking for the position. Since like I said, that would mean responsibility and Im a lazy sucker. Plus, this is the only sub-forum Im ever at, and Fal is already doing a dandy good job in here, plus other mods come to visit often enough to keep the place clean.
Are we the same person?
It sure sounds like it.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'd rather be a mod for the other forum I frequent since it usually gets hit with spambots and most of the other mods are inactive.

It's kind of sad really.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I noticed a certain duck became a Moderator. That's like watching a rock become Vice-President of the United States.

What ARE the duties of a Moderator here, anyway? Is it a timely chore? Is it easy-going?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I noticed a certain duck became a Moderator. That's like watching a rock become Vice-President of the United States.

What ARE the duties of a Moderator here, anyway? Is it a timely chore? Is it easy-going?
Seeing how none of them complain it seems very easy. :4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

We all know it is a timely chore.
Imagine you are in school and you have work to do but some knuckleheads are acting a fool on the thread but you cant peel yourself away from your work.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If you don't want to be a mod, all you have to do is to decline the offer if you get one.
What!? You're allowed to decline a certain offer!? That's absurd!

Everyone knows you accept the position, do it poorly to the point where you a removed from being a moderator, and dishonorably banned forever! :seuss:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Because its the cool thing to hate lucario again because someone got their jimmies rustled.
I loved Lucario in brawl, he and bowser were just more intimidating and cool. The only thing I don't like about Lucarion now, is the way he performs his moves and his new voice. But I would never saw i hate him.

I'm generally anti top tier, so seeing him nerfed from Brawl was one of the blessings to me. Same with MK and Falco being nerfed. Sadly, Diddy's still cheap... to me that is, and I'd be blessed if he was banned since I recall there not being any more balance patches.
Well all have our ways about tier, but I'll always sick to brawl marth. As for Diddy, He definitely isn't as annoying of a character to play against, idk what you mean by cheap.

D

Deleted member

What!? You're allowed to decline a certain offer!? That's absurd!

Everyone knows you accept the position, do it poorly to the point where you a removed from being a moderator, and dishonorably banned forever! :seuss:
So it's like pulling a Dreamcast? Oh wait, that's a game console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom