• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twewy

Smash Lord
It was a mistake letting myself pick up PM again. Why does it even have that festering hellhole if a board? I haven't seen a single thread that wasn't about how horrible SSB4 and everyone who likes it is.
Link? I can't seem to find any. Unless you're lying to us. You wouldn't lie to us, would you?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You for got Mario Time. Rofl, how can you forget Mario having a time.
Mario time is weird though.
Mario time is inaccurate.
It goes too fast.
In Mario's case, he is gonna make it.
He should slow down.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
But really at that point wouldn't you have instead been enslaved by a ten year old and forced to do their bidding?
Nah, obviously what is caught is actually a time clone created by a paradox from traveling through time so can't be caught while getting caught but getting away no matter what!

D

Deleted member

Here's the controller image with a background and a shadow.

Of course, it's nothing new, but it fits so well with flat design stuff.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nah, obviously what is caught is actually a time clone created by a paradox from traveling through time so can't be caught while getting caught but getting away no matter what!
But either way they will still be oppressed by a kid. And in the end, that's what matters.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't remember you also I bought a little Doflamingo figure.
I know, the name change from my old user name (R.O.B.) might have confused you. I was that one user who used to be in the older Smash 4 threads and the old Ridley topic before it .... eventually .... closed .... down.

I'm already beginning to miss that thread already after its closure last year. :cry:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It was a mistake letting myself pick up PM again. Why does it even have that festering hellhole if a board? I haven't seen a single thread that wasn't about how horrible SSB4 and everyone who likes it is.
Let's not bring that up...

Soul.

Mario time is weird though.
Mario time is inaccurate.
It goes too fast.
In Mario's case, he is gonna make it.
He should slow down.
Is this Sonic '06? "WE'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT! LET'S SPEED UP!" with the "heroic" voice Sonic has in that game. It just makes him act cool and then he gets what he gets by the Shadow recolor, Mephilles. :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean I was still posting in the social group so like y'know.

WASN'T THAT GONE.
Yes, but you see there was still that lack of a presence in this general area that some noticed, and we wanted to remedy that.

Or does it?
Of course it does. As that will forever be their new life. Most likely getting an immature nickname and being used as an HM slave. It's always how it goes with these kids.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
:4ganondorf:, you inhuman filth.
HEY!
Just because I've fluctuated from a Mario Kart Track to a Demonic Soul to a Water Melon to a Dwagon does NOT give you an excuse to use insults!
Watermelons, Demonic Souls, and Dwagons are people too Y'know!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
What happened? :c

Also, this leaves me as the sole overseer of Irkalla. Anyone want to rule at my side for a little while?
No clue, sorry :(

Hehe, oh boy here we go....
popcorn.gif

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Yes, but you see there was still that lack of a presence in this general area that some noticed, and we wanted to remedy that.

Of course it does. As that will forever be their new life. Most likely getting an immature nickname and being used as an HM slave. It's always how it goes with these kids.
Pfft, everyone knows Dialga is one of the worst HM slaves learning a grand total of 2 HMs! Its just left to sit in the PC while just time warping away to play space poker.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pfft, everyone knows Dialga is one of the worst HM slaves learning a grand total of 2 HMs! Its just left to sit in the PC while just time warping away to play space poker.
Well apparently I didn't. Which means your statement is faulty...

Soul.

Wait, why are we talking about PM again? I don't understand....
Can't we just let both PM and Smash 4 co-exist (this includes the 3DS version)? Meh, that would be hard to do.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Okay, NOW I'm actually going to bed.
Night!'
@ Rysir Rysir you go to bed too.
The AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA needs some rest, y'know?
:4link: I had a spare in my locker. Just take it.

EDIT: ****ing ninjas... :4villager:
I AM A DRAGON. THANK YOU.
The Ninjas shall come for you later...

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Night!'
The AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA needs some rest, y'know?
Never! THE AURA never rests! THE AURA never- zzzz

D

Deleted member

Wait, why are we talking about PM again? I don't understand....
Can't we just let both PM and Smash 4 co-exist (this includes the 3DS version)? Meh, that would be hard to do.
People like to cause these arguments, it seems. What if we all got along in this sort of thing? Meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Night!'
THE AURA never rests; because it's energy, an energy whose flames still grow stronger when another powers grow weaker, it's like the invincible energy.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Sorry... I'm just depressed about the schism and all. I don't like having to play something basically against my will.
But literally no one is forcing you to play video games, the whole point of free will and choice is so you can live your life and pick what you want to do with it. Also only like two posts were saying "lol smash 4 sucks", and that's entirely their opinion. Don't let others' opinions get the best of you, bro.

****ing doormat, that's me.
Also, don't beat yourself up over this, please and thank you. When someone is given information, they will usually request a source of this information so they know the person is legit.

Cheer up and do something you like, if need be. You shouldn't let other opinions beat you down, especially over something as trivial as a video game. If you feel like you're really majorly depressed and not just in one of those moods where you feel like the world's busting your balls, please see a therapist or someone who can help you get through your depression.

And now, to lighten the mood:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom