• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wow, I can easily imagine Vulcan 300 looking like Mechazawa if he were to be remodeled into a real robot. Zatch would be all over him if that really were to happen.

FFFFFF Z-ZATCH BELL.... Ooooooooh buddy so many sad book burnings I swear. the BEST DOLLS had their books burned

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You know, I'm a deep engrained metalhead. I like to listen to everything from Dragonland to Ensiferum, to Strapping Young Lad to Goat***** and everything in between.

But this Pop Metal ****'s catchy as hell.

Yeah, Amaranthe is catchy as hell but very enjoyable and melodic; I got their second album The Nexus and is very useful to get pumped to go the GYM

Soul.

I "celebrated" by listening to Devils Never Cry when I learned that I sold my soul... I guess I didn't "steel my soul for a second chance", did I? :p
I see what you did there, new mod. ≖_≖ :troll:
If it didn't steel it, then you must be singing this song.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Yeah, Amaranthe is catchy as hell but very enjoyable and melodic; I got their second album The Nexus and is very useful to get pumped to go the GYM
Oh gawd The Nexus is so ****ing good. I plan on picking up the album soon. I plan on using The Nexus and Invincible for my Project M music. I think Lylat Cruise could use some good tunes. \m/

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I have got to stop feeling personally attacked by every tiny little offhand remark... but that's impossible.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Pretty sure if you want some timelessness you just need to give Dialga a poke.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Timeless music would involve every note being experienced simultaneously, for without time, there is no change.

Would you like me to sing some timeless music?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
By the way, @Cap'nChreest, what are the animes from your current and previous sigs? :p
..... All of them..... ?

Oh god.

Challenge Accepted.
@Cap'nChreest
Here we go!
*Ahem*
Chronologically backwards:

Little Busters

SAO II

Clannad

Pupa

Another

Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_ni_Kira

Effen Lied

Baka and Test

Birdy the mighty decode

Wolf's Rain

Angel Beats

Kyoukainokanata

Kagerou Projec

The World God Only Knows

Golden Time

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I'M TIRED.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh gawd The Nexus is so ****ing good. I plan on picking up the album soon. I plan on using The Nexus and Invincible for my Project M music. I think Lylat Cruise could use some good tunes. \m/
Electroheart is my cardio song, that album is really strong. Im planning to get the latest one 'Massive Addictive', Im still checking it to see how good is, but I like what I listened (more aggressive riffs and solid drumming).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pretty sure if you want some timelessness you just need to give Dialga a poke.
I tried talking to a Dialga once. And I got hit right into a Roar of Time.
I swear, what's with all the prejudice against Substitutes? We have rights too!

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Electroheart is my cardio song, that album is really strong. Im planning to get the latest one 'Massive Addictive', Im still checking it to see how good is, but I like what I listened (more aggressive riffs and solid drumming).
I remember them from the MySpace days when they called themselves Avalanche. I'm hooked on The Nexus, but I'm gonna check out Massive Addiction when I wake up. Electroheart will be my song before I crash tonight. Yay early morning work flow!

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I tried talking to a Dialga once. And I got hit right into a Roar of Time.
I swear, what's with all the prejudice against Substitutes? We have rights too!
Well you are made to be smacked! Should not be surprised when your primary function is to distract and take hits!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Do you have lefts though?
Of course. Granted they're more stubby little arms than anything, but they're better than nothing.

Well you are made to be smacked! Should not be surprised when your primary function is to distract and take hits!
Now that is simply a stereotype placed upon us by society and you know it!

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
It was a mistake letting myself pick up PM again. Why does it even have that festering hellhole if a board? I haven't seen a single thread that wasn't about how horrible SSB4 and everyone who likes it is.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dialga can be a Troll, once I asked it to use Roar of Time and he just yelled to me that the time was 5:22PM

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
IM TRYING
Problem is, I don't want to go to class tomorrow but I have no choice
I know that feeling. I don't know, think that someone crazy will happen while you're going to class. It might be worth it. I remember walking to class and I saw a dude naked riding a motorcycle with a giant, stuffed gorilla sitting in front of him. It was hilarious and insane! :joyful:

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Dialga can be a Troll, once I asked it to use Roar of Time and he just yelled to me that the time was 5:22PM
Wouldn't you also be one too a little bit if you were a forgotten deity that looks like a crazy space donkey dinosaur thingamajig?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wouldn't you also be one too a little bit if you were a forgotten deity that looks like a crazy space donkey dinosaur thingamajig?
But really at that point wouldn't you have instead been enslaved by a ten year old and forced to do their bidding?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
But there is no "Dialga time." The only time is "Reyn time" or something.
Shulk Time
Reyn Time
Time to tip the scales.
Waluigi Time
and
Luigi Time
That's all the time we have.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Just finished reading the third book of One Piece. Hell, both Sailor Moon and One Piece are getting interesting right now. Library better be open tomorrow so I can get some more manga for them.

Oh hey, @ Oasis_S Oasis_S is alive, huh? It's been a long time since I've seen that avi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom