• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
STILL NOT FAST ENOUGH!!! YOU'VE GOT TO GO FASTER!!!

:awesome:
GOTTA GO FAST!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOONIC!
GOTTA GO-
Slower.
Gotta go slower....
Gotta go slower, slower, slower, slower, slooowwwerrrr.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Those are all great brands. I am a personal fans of Captain Morgan myself. I dislike vodka though but Skyy is a pretty good brand, I admit. I just could never get into vodka. The vodka I ever owned was used to get rid of brown algae in my fish tank lol.

First off, let's stray away from drug discussion as it's not permitted on the site and that does include Marijuana currently. However, I believe some topics are allowed in the Debate Hall. Alcohol, unless its to endorse underage drinking, is fair game.

You must of had some really sweet wine then. There is wine that tastes just like fruit juice (communion wine). There are also alcohol drinks that are mixed with carbonated beverages such as Rum and Coke. However, alcohol as a wide range of tastes. Beer has a bitter mild flavor but, of course, that depends on what sort of beer you drink. Guinness is a dark beer and has a much more heavier taste where as something like Budweiser is light in taste.

Spirits such as Gin and Whiskey must go through distillation. However, each spirit has it's own unique taste. Whiskey and tequila feels like fire burning down your throat. Gin tastes like what I expect evergreen forest to taste like due to the juniper berries it uses. Vodka has a very ethanol-taste to me. Each one is different and often classified as hard liquors.

And then there are liqueurs which might be what you described. They are often sweet and syrup-like but have alcohol in them. Examples include Midori (watermelon alcohol), Bailey's cream, Amaretto (a nut flavored liqueurs), and Kahlua (a coffee liqueur). They are often used to mix drinks.

Sadly, I do feel a part of the drinking culture in many countries is peer pressure. I personally never felt it but I definitely saw it. People should drink alcohol only if they are ok with it and ready to start drinking it. It really sickens me to see that happen. Case in point, a buddy of mine from California here in Japan never drank as it made him very irritable and violent. However, when he had to attend work related parties, they would try to force him to drink and say he wasn't a man for not drinking. To me, that is complete and utter bull****. I believe that one should enjoy the experience of drinking alcohol instead of feeling forced or pressured to. Sadly, this is prevalent across the world and, in particular, the States.
It was red wine, white wine, and some cocktail. Maybe rice wine too. I don't think any of them are supposed to be sweet except for the cocktail. Thing is, I'm intolerant to sweets and I might be sensitive to that. Eh, whatever, I suppose.

I've had beer before, but it was bland. Probably some cheap beer. Thing is, the reason my dad drinks wine and beer is the same reason the French do it and it is healthy from what studies have shown. He just drinks it regularly like having coffee or milk in the morning or tea.

I would probably prefer bitter drinks over sweet ones. If it's slightly sweet, then it's fine, but if it borders syrup, I'm probably going to gag and a want to throw up. Case in point: I don't drink coffee with sugar, cream, or milk unless it's iced coffee. Or tea with sugar... WHY? Why do people do that? It destroys the flavor of tea... Thai iced tea I can understand, but regular, brewed tea with sugar? Well, their lives not mine.

Society's weird. Stuff like drinking and such just get blow out of proportion for no good reason. Oh, and there's a double standard too...

Wine's an acquire taste. I personally don't enjoy it.

The reason I drink sometimes is that I enjoy the tipsy feeling. It helps with calming my mind and body down after a long day. Alcohol does wonders to fatigue for me. I also have to drink sparingly, sonce addiction runs in my family, but when I do, as long as I don't go overboard, it's a relaxing activity.

NEVER pick up smoking. As a former smoker, I can say it was the worst thing I've ever picked up. The feeling of nicotine in your system is a nice rush, but after a while you just feel like ****. It's basically throwing money away to trade for your health.

It's just my insight. You can take it with a grain of salt.

Hehe, gross. XD

New Amsterdam is a wonderful vodka though. The flavored ones are where it's at. Had some for my birthday last year and fell in love with it.
So's bitter melon. Mom loves it, dad keeps telling me it's an acquired taste, and I just don't give a damn 'cause it's food. :p

If I'm lost and all I had to eat was a dead, but clean horse and wine to drink, then I'd eat that horse meat like it was chicken and drink that wine like it was water, but not really because being drunk and lost would be incredibly stupid. There are times when personal life choices should be disregarded except cannibalism. I'd rather die than eat Fred or have Fred eat me.

Oh, and that acquired taste thing reminds me of Paramore's song, Born For This.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who has this weird deja vu feeling that really bothers me?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
GOTTA GO...at mid-speed, too much fast can cause an overdose of fast :4dk:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It was red wine, white wine, and some cocktail. Maybe rice wine too. I don't think any of them are supposed to be sweet except for the cocktail. Thing is, I'm intolerant to sweets and I might be sensitive to that. Eh, whatever, I suppose.

I've had beer before, but it was bland. Probably some cheap beer. Thing is, the reason my dad drinks wine and beer is the same reason the French do it and it is healthy from what studies have shown. He just drinks it regularly like having coffee or milk in the morning or tea.

I would probably prefer bitter drinks over sweet ones. If it's slightly sweet, then it's fine, but if it borders syrup, I'm probably going to gag and a want to throw up. Case in point: I don't drink coffee with sugar, cream, or milk unless it's iced coffee. Or tea with sugar... WHY? Why do people do that? It destroys the flavor of tea... Thai iced tea I can understand, but regular, brewed tea with sugar? Well, their lives not mine.

Society's weird. Stuff like drinking and such just get blow out of proportion for no good reason. Oh, and there's a double standard too...

So's bitter melon. Mom loves it, dad keeps telling me it's an acquired taste, and I just don't give a damn 'cause it's food. :p

If I'm lost and all I had to eat was a dead, but clean horse and wine to drink, then I'd eat that horse meat like it was chicken and drink that wine like it was water, but not really because being drunk and lost would be incredibly stupid. There are times when personal life choices should be disregarded except cannibalism. I'd rather die than eat Fred or have Fred eat me.

Oh, and that acquired taste thing reminds me of Paramore's song, Born For This.
Cheap beer is basically piss water. I can't stand it. I will drink it if I have to but I never enjoy it. Sadly, this is the common drink of choice in most Japanese restaurants and bars and easily the cheapest. Red Wine is good for your heart but only in moderation. As with anything, overindulgence is damaging but alright in moderation. My wife drinks couple times a week with usually a beer for dinner. I typically have a daily glass of whiskey later in the evening while watching tv,, reading, or just to think. I feel society equals alcohol to CUUUUURAZY PARTY NIGHTS!!!!!!! and attributes drinking culture to that. Now, I am not dissing the party scene as it can be fun, but again, in moderation. I cannot imagine getting wasted every night and expect myself to enjoy it. In my opinion, drinking to enjoy the quality of the alcohol and to appreciate it's taste is often overshadowed by the party scene and those who wish to enjoy it in this fashion is often seen as being "arrogant, narcissist, elitist, or party poopers."

I hate bitter melon but I still eat it ><

You might want to try eating Basashi or Chicken sashimi. No joke, this **** is real. Basahi is raw horse meat which I find delicious. It is a specialty in the area where I live. Likewise, Chicken sashimi is raw chicken meat...which I hate. Raw and chicken are two things that should be a red card for what not to consume.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_meat#Japan
http://www.travelfreak.com/for-the-brave-chicken-sashimi/

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Oh jesus. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry if I'm rude but wow such a fuss over something that they did IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.
Again sorry If I am being rude
So, are you saying we're not allowed to get mad at dumb decisions until later in the year?
4chan in a nutshell: Affiliated with Encyclopedia Dramatica (don't get why they revived it in the first place + the site in a nutshell is just the word "lulz") and disturbing images.
/b/ is not a nutshell.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So, are you saying we're not allowed to get mad at dumb decisions until later in the year?

/b/ is not a nutshell.
No, it is not... you just need to look into the toilet to find the nutshell.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cheap beer is basically piss water. I can't stand it. I will drink it if I have to but I never enjoy it. Sadly, this is the common drink of choice in most Japanese restaurants and bars and easily the cheapest. Red Wine is good for your heart but only in moderation. As with anything, overindulgence is damaging but alright in moderation. My wife drinks couple times a week with usually a beer for dinner. I typically have a glass of whiskey later in the evening while watching tv,, reading, or just to think. I feel society equals alcohol to CUUUUURAZY PARTY NIGHTS!!!!!!! and attributes drinking culture to that. Now, I am not dissing the party scene as it can be fun, but again, in moderation. I cannot imagine getting wasted every night and expect myself to enjoy it.

I hate bitter melon but I still eat it ><

You might want to try eating Basashi or Chiken sashimi. No joke, this **** is real. Basahi is raw horse meat which I find delicious. It is a specialty in the area where I live. Likewise, Chicken sashimi is raw chicken meat...which I hate. Raw and chicken are two things that should be a red card for what not to consume.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_meat#Japan
http://www.travelfreak.com/for-the-brave-chicken-sashimi/
I think I had raw beef before. Nothing that special or scary about it; it's just food. Sure, done wrong and there will be issues, but whatever. Food poisoning can happen anywhere. I knew a girl who got food poisoning from Chipotle.

I was thinking of writing a story about an angel who the devil used his name, framed him and leading him to be punished by being forced to live among humans, but still retaining immortality and well, he has a physical form unlike angels. One of the things he can't feel is intoxication and highs. I don't know why, but I guess I want to make a point how immortality would suck since people get drunk sometimes to forget their problems, but this guy can't, he's forced to live with every mistake, every action, every "death", and every pain. So, in a way, he's can't experience one of humanity's pleasures, but is it really a pleasure? Alcoholism is just avoiding the inevitable. This guy has to own up to everything (until they die and forget about him). Oh, and this dude drinks poison and pure alcohol as a "joke".

Long story short, it would examine faiths, humanity, the world, and immortality and mortality. My Name Was Lucifier or something. One of those many ideas that I have in my head.

Anyway, it would be like what use is alcohol? Why is it so important, why do people make a big deal out of it, etc. This kind of reminds me of Max Payne now.

Well, that got off-topic fast. Yay, Social thread. Yay...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Since when were you pranked? :p
I dunno, some time after I went to sleep last night, but before I woke up.
I'm a bit sad that it wasn't @WolfieXVII though.
After all that waiting, @Rocket Raccoon decided that it would be a good time to ruin everything.
Ah well.
And contrary to what people may think, I didn't change my avatar to Drawcia's Soul as an act of insanity from the prank or anything.
I just think it goes better with the purple name than my previous avatar did.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Caught a Naive Rayquaza that was 30-31 in every stat except a 10-11 in Attack...almost perfect. ;_;

I had to reset...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a horrible experience with chunky peanut butter not digesting properly. Never going to eat chunky again

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, so I wanted to try my little experimental concept again, so here's 79 game characters, leaving ten left. Any -major- non-Nintendo omissions? They're already leading the most characters here with 15, and whittling Nintendo down to 15 for a multi-company crossover fighting game was tough. :p I can back up pretty much all 79 on the list, but like I said, I probably brain farted and forgot a few major game characters. :laugh:

85 Character ROSTER

1. Mario

2. Luigi

3. Bowser

4. Donkey Kong

5. Link

6. Princess Zelda

7. Ganondorf

8. Samus Aran

9. Pikachu

10. Kirby

11. Fox McCloud

12. Villager

13. Marth

14. Little Mac

15. Captain Olimar

16. Kratos

17. Zeus

18. Sack Boy

19. Ratchet and Clank

20. Jak and Daxter

21. Sly Cooper

22. Nathan Drake

23. Fat Princess

24. Sir Daniel

25. Cole MacGrath

26. Parappa the Rapper

27. Kat

28. Master Chief

29. Banjo and Kazooie

30. Steve

31. Commander Shepard

32. Pac-Man

33. Heihachi

34. Nightmare

35. Solid Snake

36. Raiden

37. Simon Belmont

38. Frogger

39. Mega Man

40. Zero

41. Ryu

42. Chun-Li

43. M. Bison

44. Leon Kennedy

45. Mike Haggar

46. Dante

47. Amaterasu

48. Phoenix Wright

49. Monster Hunter

50. Sonic the Hedgehog

51. Doctor Eggman

52. Bayonetta

53. Rayman

54. Ezio Auditore da Firenze

55. Cloud Strife

56. Sephiroth

57. Lara Croft

58. Sora

59. Dragon Quest Hero

60. Joel

61. Crash Bandicoot

62. Spyro

63. The Heavy

64. The Scout

65. Chell

66. Gordon Freeman

67. Booker DeWitt

68. Scorpion

69. Sol Badguy

70. Kyo Kusanagi

71. Isaac Clarke

72. Dragonborn

73. Franklin Clinton

74. Professor Layton

75. Lich King

76. Duke Nukem

77. Shantae

78. Quote

79. Doomguy

And then 80-85

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Okay, so I wanted to try my little experimental concept again, so here's 75 game characters, leaving ten left. Any -major- non-Nintendo omissions? They're already leading the most characters here with 15, and whittling Nintendo down to 15 for a multi-company crossover fighting game was tough. :p I can back up pretty much all 75 on the list, but like I said, I probably brain farted and forgot a few major game characters. :laugh:

85 Character ROSTER

1. Mario

2. Luigi

3. Bowser

4. Donkey Kong

5. Link

6. Princess Zelda

7. Ganondorf

8. Samus Aran

9. Pikachu

10. Kirby

11. Fox McCloud

12. Villager

13. Marth

14. Little Mac

15. Captain Olimar

16. Kratos

17. Zeus

18. Sack Boy

19. Ratchet and Clank

20. Jak and Daxter

21. Sly Cooper

22. Nathan Drake

23. Fat Princess

24. Sir Daniel

25. Cole MacGrath

26. Parappa the Rapper

27. Kat

28. Master Chief

29. Banjo and Kazooie

30. Steve

31. Commander Shepard

32. Pac-Man

33. Heihachi

34. Nightmare

35. Solid Snake

36. Raiden

37. Simon Belmont

38. Frogger

39. Mega Man

40. Zero

41. Ryu

42. Chun-Li

43. M. Bison

44. Leon Kennedy

45. Dante

46. Amaterasu

47. Phoenix Wright

48. Monster Hunter

49. Sonic the Hedgehog

50. Doctor Eggman

51. Bayonetta

52. Rayman

53. Ezio Auditore da Firenze

54. Cloud Strife

55. Sephiroth

56. Lara Croft

57. Sora

58. Dragon Quest Hero

59. Joel

60. Crash Bandicoot

61. Spyro

62. The Heavy

63. The Scout

64. Chell

65. Gordon Freeman

66. Booker DeWitt

67. Scorpion

68. Sol Badguy

69. Kyo Kusanagi

70. Isaac Clarke

71. Dragonborn

72. Franklin Clinton

73. Professor Layton

74. Thrall

75. Duke Nukem

And then 76-85
No Vectorman? No Jersey Devil? No Zapper the Wicked Cricket?

Tsch.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, goodnight Smashboards!
Here's some music:
See you in the morning!

D

Deleted member

Is iOS better than Android or is it the other way around?

My iPod touch 4G tends to crash a lot these days. I think a lower-spec Android device would beat it in stability. :smirk:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Okay, so I wanted to try my little experimental concept again, so here's 75 game characters, leaving ten left. Any -major- non-Nintendo omissions? They're already leading the most characters here with 15, and whittling Nintendo down to 15 for a multi-company crossover fighting game was tough. :p I can back up pretty much all 75 on the list, but like I said, I probably brain farted and forgot a few major game characters. :laugh:

85 Character ROSTER

1. Mario

2. Luigi

3. Bowser

4. Donkey Kong

5. Link

6. Princess Zelda

7. Ganondorf

8. Samus Aran

9. Pikachu

10. Kirby

11. Fox McCloud

12. Villager

13. Marth

14. Little Mac

15. Captain Olimar

16. Kratos

17. Zeus

18. Sack Boy

19. Ratchet and Clank

20. Jak and Daxter

21. Sly Cooper

22. Nathan Drake

23. Fat Princess

24. Sir Daniel

25. Cole MacGrath

26. Parappa the Rapper

27. Kat

28. Master Chief

29. Banjo and Kazooie

30. Steve

31. Commander Shepard

32. Pac-Man

33. Heihachi

34. Nightmare

35. Solid Snake

36. Raiden

37. Simon Belmont

38. Frogger

39. Mega Man

40. Zero

41. Ryu

42. Chun-Li

43. M. Bison

44. Leon Kennedy

45. Dante

46. Amaterasu

47. Phoenix Wright

48. Monster Hunter

49. Sonic the Hedgehog

50. Doctor Eggman

51. Bayonetta

52. Rayman

54. Cloud Strife

55. Sephiroth

56. Lara Croft

57. Sora

58. Dragon Quest Hero

59. Joel

60. Crash Bandicoot

61. Spyro

62. The Heavy

63. The Scout

64. Chell

65. Gordon Freeman

66. Booker DeWitt

67. Scorpion

68. Sol Badguy

69. Kyo Kusanagi

70. Isaac Clarke

71. Dragonborn

72. Franklin Clinton

73. Professor Layton

74. Thrall

75. Duke Nukem

And then 76-85
If this was a legit thing, I'd love:
Kain and/or Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
Frank West (Dead Rising)
Gene (God Hand)
Shantae (Shantae)
Doomguy (Doom)
Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends with You)
Jade (Beyond Good and Evil)
Sam Gideon (Vanquish)
Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
Quote (Cave Story)

Replace Orc Jesus with Arthas/Lich King though.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335

85 Character ROSTER

1. Mario

2. Luigi

3. Bowser

4. Donkey Kong

5. Link

6. Princess Zelda

7. Ganondorf

8. Samus Aran

9. Pikachu

10. Kirby

11. Fox McCloud

12. Villager

13. Marth

14. Little Mac

15. Captain Olimar

16. Kratos

17. Zeus

18. Sack Boy

19. Ratchet and Clank

20. Jak and Daxter

21. Sly Cooper

22. Nathan Drake

23. Fat Princess

24. Sir Daniel

25. Cole MacGrath

26. Parappa the Rapper

27. Kat

28. Master Chief

29. Banjo and Kazooie

30. Steve

31. Commander Shepard

32. Pac-Man

33. Heihachi

34. Nightmare

35. Solid Snake

36. Raiden

37. Simon Belmont

38. Frogger

39. Mega Man

40. Zero

41. Ryu

42. Chun-Li

43. M. Bison

44. Leon Kennedy

45. Dante

46. Amaterasu

47. Phoenix Wright

48. Monster Hunter

49. Sonic the Hedgehog

50. Doctor Eggman

51. Bayonetta

52. Rayman

54. Cloud Strife

55. Sephiroth

56. Lara Croft

57. Sora

58. Dragon Quest Hero

59. Joel

60. Crash Bandicoot

61. Spyro

62. The Heavy

63. The Scout

64. Chell

65. Gordon Freeman

66. Booker DeWitt

67. Scorpion

68. Sol Badguy

69. Kyo Kusanagi

70. Isaac Clarke

71. Dragonborn

72. Franklin Clinton

73. Professor Layton

74. Thrall

75. Duke Nukem

And then 76-85
Morrigan, Felicia, Talbain, Demitri Maximoff, Hsein-Ko for the Darkstalkers crowd.

Spencer from Bionic Commando

Ice Climbers

Zidane Tribal, Vivi Ornitier, Cecil Harvey, Kain Highwind, Squall Leonheart for the Final Fantasy crowd

And dude, Mike ****ing Haggar!

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

85 Character ROSTER

1. Mario

2. Luigi

3. Bowser

4. Donkey Kong

5. Link

6. Princess Zelda

7. Ganondorf

8. Samus Aran

9. Pikachu

10. Kirby

11. Fox McCloud

12. Villager

13. Marth

14. Little Mac

15. Captain Olimar

16. Kratos

17. Zeus

18. Sack Boy

19. Ratchet and Clank

20. Jak and Daxter

21. Sly Cooper

22. Nathan Drake

23. Fat Princess

24. Sir Daniel

25. Cole MacGrath

26. Parappa the Rapper

27. Kat

28. Master Chief

29. Banjo and Kazooie

30. Steve

31. Commander Shepard

32. Pac-Man

33. Heihachi

34. Nightmare

35. Solid Snake

36. Raiden

37. Simon Belmont

38. Frogger

39. Mega Man

40. Zero

41. Ryu

42. Chun-Li

43. M. Bison

44. Leon Kennedy

45. Dante

46. Amaterasu

47. Phoenix Wright

48. Monster Hunter

49. Sonic the Hedgehog

50. Doctor Eggman

51. Bayonetta

52. Rayman

54. Cloud Strife

55. Sephiroth

56. Lara Croft

57. Sora

58. Dragon Quest Hero

59. Joel

60. Crash Bandicoot

61. Spyro

62. The Heavy

63. The Scout

64. Chell

65. Gordon Freeman

66. Booker DeWitt

67. Scorpion

68. Sol Badguy

69. Kyo Kusanagi

70. Isaac Clarke

71. Dragonborn

72. Franklin Clinton

73. Professor Layton

74. Thrall

75. Duke Nukem

And then 76-85
Need to add NESTS Kyo Kusanagi Bruh :troll:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

85 Character ROSTER

1. Mario

2. Luigi

3. Bowser

4. Donkey Kong

5. Link

6. Princess Zelda

7. Ganondorf

8. Samus Aran

9. Pikachu

10. Kirby

11. Fox McCloud

12. Villager

13. Marth

14. Little Mac

15. Captain Olimar

16. Kratos

17. Zeus

18. Sack Boy

19. Ratchet and Clank

20. Jak and Daxter

21. Sly Cooper

22. Nathan Drake

23. Fat Princess

24. Sir Daniel

25. Cole MacGrath

26. Parappa the Rapper

27. Kat

28. Master Chief

29. Banjo and Kazooie

30. Steve

31. Commander Shepard

32. Pac-Man

33. Heihachi

34. Nightmare

35. Solid Snake

36. Raiden

37. Simon Belmont

38. Frogger

39. Mega Man

40. Zero

41. Ryu

42. Chun-Li

43. M. Bison

44. Leon Kennedy

45. Dante

46. Amaterasu

47. Phoenix Wright

48. Monster Hunter

49. Sonic the Hedgehog

50. Doctor Eggman

51. Bayonetta

52. Rayman

54. Cloud Strife

55. Sephiroth

56. Lara Croft

57. Sora

58. Dragon Quest Hero

59. Joel

60. Crash Bandicoot

61. Spyro

62. The Heavy

63. The Scout

64. Chell

65. Gordon Freeman

66. Booker DeWitt

67. Scorpion

68. Sol Badguy

69. Kyo Kusanagi

70. Isaac Clarke

71. Dragonborn

72. Franklin Clinton

73. Professor Layton

74. Thrall

75. Duke Nukem

And then 76-85
Maybe Quote from Cave Story?
Also Pong:troll:
Why wait?

You only got one life to live.
True, and that's why I don't want to make it shorter by staying up late too many days in a row.
Besides, sleep is satisfying.
:tired:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
True, and that's why I don't want to make it shorter by staying up late too many days in a row.
Besides, sleep is satisfying.
:tired:
You say that, and then you'll sit up one day and realize that you've spent a third of your life lying down for hours on end, and you'll sob in private anguish.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And after spending the last 6 or 7 doing nothing but filling out some really ****ty job applications, I've finally got a break...

Anybody got something to lift the Ol' Wavestah's spirits? :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom