• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Because I like foreshadowing,

EVERYONE'S DOOM!
But you can't prank everyone at once.
Once you're able to prank again, some of us will be back to "Normal" again.
And then there's the mods and other Premium users...
You can't win.

Now succumb to the paint.
DIE IN THE FIRES OF PAINT.
I WILL PAINT THE WALLS RED WITH YOUR Kool-aid dust.
THE SEEPING DUSTINESS OF THE KOOL-AID DUST SHALL HINDER YOU!
IT WILL LEAVE YOU SCRUBBING BETWEEN THE CRACKS OF YOUR FOUNDATION FOR DECADES HOURS!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Omg I hate group projects. We had to construct a brain, but only with limited parts. And my group thought the occipital lobe was more important than the thalamus.

Quite frankly with how limited parts we could use, I didn't think the occipital lobe was that useful in context. Besides, we had the temporal lobe which is more useful. Funny thing is, they wanted the occipital lobe over that too, even though the temporal lobe controlls pattern recognition. There are animals IRL that can hear but not see

Apparently occipital lobe is God

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

And the fanart started.
Do that guy hate spider man or something? Why is spider man is getting killed in all these?
Because we need to keep that status quo.
He and his family are a kind of vampire that feed on lifeforce of totems AKA those with animal powers, but for some reason they only are hunting spiders.

It's been implied there's a more sinister purpose behind, possibly connected with the Web of Life that connects every reality.

In some cases it seems to be personal, particularly Morlun, who encountered mainstream Spider-Man before, seems that way towards every Peter Parker he has encountered, but is afraid of the mainstream one after the two times he killed him.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Well, you do have a charger, no? My guess is that they took out the charger because either it was pointless for it to have the thing or they want it to be cheap. Just like Wii games on Wii U eShop. :troll:
Cheaper for them you mean. It'll still be $200 US, you'll see.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Do that guy hate spider man or something? Why is spider man is getting killed in all these?
Because since Marvel already announced killing Deadpool, now they need to kill all of the Spider-Mans so that the only two actually highly entertaining Marvel characters are gone to make the other ones seem more interesting by default.

That, or it's for an accurate representation of what the response to the latest Spidey movies and the Deadpool game were after their release. ¦D

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

And the fanart started.

He and his family are a kind of vampire that feed on lifeforce of totems AKA those with animal powers, but for some reason they only are hunting spiders.

It's been implied there's a more sinister purpose behind, possibly connected with the Web of Life that connects every reality.

In some cases it seems to be personal, particularly Morlun, who encountered mainstream Spider-Man before, seems that way towards every Peter Parker he has encountered, but is afraid of the mainstream one after the two times he killed him.
And suddenly Im reminded of that one scene where Peter tries to call MJ :/

The vows better get renewed....

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Wait a minute, the N3DSXL doesn't have customizable faceplates
I'm getting really sick of NoA making assumptions about what American gamers will or won't like. They treat us like second class citizens, and it sucks. I was really excited for that way of personalizing the system. Japan and Europe get those and we don't? It's really frustrating seeing NoA continuing to do things like this. Poor planning regarding the Gamecube controller adapter, amiibo distribution, thinning Club Nintendo rewards, and now this.
And because the 3DS is the first Nintendo handhelds that's NOT region free, I can't even import one. :glare:

D

Deleted member

I'm getting really sick of NoA making assumptions about what American gamers will or won't like. They treat us like second class citizens, and it sucks. I was really excited for that way of personalizing the system. Japan and Europe get those and we don't? It's really frustrating seeing NoA continuing to do things like this. Poor planning regarding the Gamecube controller adapter, amiibo distribution, thinning Club Nintendo rewards, and now this.
And because the 3DS is the first Nintendo handhelds that's NOT region free, I can't even import one. :glare:
Let's not forget that NoA apparently dislikes selling white consoles. :troll:

R0Y

Smash Master
$230, no new AC adapter, and no regular-sized white version. Yeah, that settles it, not getting a New 3DS, screw you too Nintendo.

Grins at my discontinued Basic Wii U.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

$230, no new AC adapter, and no regular-sized white version. Yeah, that settles it, not getting a New 3DS, screw you too Nintendo.
Well, I don't get what's the problem with releasing the regular-sized version. Is it because of faceplates? Like, is it that some stores can't sell them or something? This is just like the Surface Pro 3. No RT version was announced but the x86-64 version was refreshed. Oh well. I liked the regular-sized version's design better too.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Omg I hate group projects. We had to construct a brain, but only with limited parts. And my group thought the occipital lobe was more important than the thalamus.

Quite frankly with how limited parts we could use, I didn't think the occipital lobe was that useful in context. Besides, we had the temporal lobe which is more useful. Funny thing is, they wanted the occipital lobe over that too, even though the temporal lobe controlls pattern recognition. There are animals IRL that can hear but not see

Apparently occipital lobe is God
I hate group projects too, I'm always put up with the people that don't want to do work or don't care, I'm always doing most of the work in group projects.
I wanted the the customizable faceplates too, NoA alway have to be so corny, you see all the cool thing the other countries gets sorry you don't any of that stuff.

Grins at my discontinued Basic Wii U.
$230 bucks **** that, That too damn expensive I can see $130 not $200.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Chōdo sono okonawa reta mono to ni

"*******"
:glare:
Wait a minute!
Now that I'm pranked, I can finally understand what @Cap'nChreest is saying!

Nope, wait, that was just the evil voice in the back of my head.
False Alarm everybody, you can go back to your normal lives.
'Yesssssss, go back to your normal lives... Heheheh... They'll never suspect me being here...'
Shut up you stupid evil voice!

R0Y

Smash Master
Well, I don't get what's the problem with releasing the regular-sized version. Is it because of faceplates? Like, is it that some stores can't sell them or something? This is just like the Surface Pro 3. No RT version was announced but the x86-64 version was refreshed. Oh well. I liked the regular-sized version's design better too.
I wanted the the customizable faceplates too, NoA alway have to be so corny, you see all the cool thing the other countries gets sorry you don't any of that stuff.

$230 bucks **** that, That too damn expensive I can see $130 not $200.
Canadian dollar I should add. I don't think it's $30 more expensive than the original XL in the US. Everything else still applies.

I wanted the regular-sized white one too. Just NoA being the worst division of Nintendo as usual.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Nintendo of America has been making some questionable choices lately.

I've seen people arguing elsewhere on how Reggie should be fired, calling him incompetent.

Soul.

YET THEY SELL THE Wii / Wii U IN WHITE LOL
Ehh, you're right. It's hard to believe they're not releasing the normal sized New 3DS. I don't have an XL yet; I'm thinking of getting one. It still sucks they're not releasing the normal one though.

I've seen people arguing elsewhere on how Reggie should be fired, calling him incompetent.
Examples: WiiFolderJosh in YouTube? I saw that user saying that Reggie should be fired just because of them not releasing the normal New 3DS.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Nintendo of America has always made questionable choices if I remember correctly.
And for Reggie, I don't know if he should be fired. If he was that incompetent, Nintendo of America would have fallen a long time ago. But that's none of my business.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Nintendo of America has always made questionable choices if I remember correctly.
And for Reggie, I don't know if he should be fired. If he was that incompetent, Nintendo of America would have fallen a long time ago. But that's none of business.
It may be none of business, but is it none of your business as well?:troll:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Well, I haven't been here in awhile. I'd ask if this place is still as crazy as always, but I see that Chreest is pranked again, so I'll go with 'yes'.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, I haven't been here in awhile. I'd ask if this place is still as crazy as always, but I see that Chreest is pranked again, so I'll go with 'yes'.
I don't see why you would ever feel the need to ask whether or not we were crazy.
Because we always are.
Don't worry, WE WILL NOT DESTROY THE BOARDS EVEN IF WE ARE CRAZY.

Soul.

They don't sell either of these in white anymore. Both are discontinued. I bought both.
....Oops. Should have said "sold." Maybe it's to differentiate the Wii and Wii U because customers don't know what is this and what is that.

D

Deleted member

Canadian dollar I should add. I don't think it's $30 more expensive than the original XL in the US. Everything else still applies.

I wanted the regular-sized white one too. Just NoA being the worst division of Nintendo as usual.
I agree. Europe is the closest (to Japan) you can get when it comes to good stuff. NoA has made really bad decisions indeed.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If a creature did not have a parietal lobe, would it not be able to move?

Question for anyone with any kind of neurological experience

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Nobody told me anything about a new Rhythm Heaven being announced. Not like the game's localization won't take a year to begin with.

Nah, I still don't think we are even getting any Rhythm Heaven DLC in Smash.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Nobody told me anything about a new Rhythm Heaven being announced. Not like the game's localization won't take a year to begin with.

Nah, I still don't think we are even getting any Rhythm Heaven DLC in Smash.
Because that has only been shown in the Japanese Direct, same for a Fire Emblem Trading Card Game or anything from that sorts and therefore are currently Japan-only.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
We got smash bros wiiu before the rest of the world,including japan,are those people sane?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, how well would a creature (if it could only have 5 sections of the brain) function if it had:

Parietal Lobe, Temporal Lobe, Brain Stem, Thalamus and Limbic system

The project was to make a brain only using 5 out of 9 sections of the brain

Since it didn't include everything, it implied certain sections were part of other sections

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom