• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why do we care about pranking? It's just a pink name. WOOOOAAAAH, hold the presses, everybody!

And yes, I'm Fun McKill now.

D

Deleted member

Good Direct...but no Xenoblade eShop announcement of course because they want to force you to get a New 3DS...and a New 3DS XL without a charger to boot.
What's even worse is that NoA isn't releasing the regular-sized New 3DS. Should've ditched the 2DS in favor of that one but whatever works.

Soul.

Damn right I am, but the sad thing is no Skull Kid (Who will probably be saved for the sequel) and Shota Link instead.

That new Fire Emblem though, I was betting that there will a new one on the handhelds due to SMT x FE. Though I think that anyone from the 15th or 16th game will most likely be in Smash 5. Though I'm rather curious as to why they are sticking with the same artist from last time.
There's always a chance for DLC. I heard Tingle wasn't going to be in the game but he ended up being in.
Also if you're talking about the Smash that comes after 3DS / Wii U....eh. I dunno lol. Anyone could be in but people will most likely go for the blue-haired girl who was dancing in the trailer.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
There's always a chance for DLC. I heard Tingle wasn't going to be in the game but he ended up being in.
Also if you're talking about the Smash that comes after 3DS / Wii U....eh. I dunno lol. Anyone could be in but people will most likely go for the blue-haired girl who was dancing in the trailer.
I think we have to wait at least four more years until next Smash. FE15 will be a thing at that point, unless IS screws up again and FE14 flops harder than @ Space Stranger Space Stranger in a Frozen store.

Soul.

I think we have to wait at least four more years until next Smash. FE15 will be a thing at that point, unless IS screws up again and FE14 flops harder than @ Space Stranger Space Stranger in a Frozen store.
I know. Speculation will be a thing again....ugh. What can I do about it. It'll come and end like it always did.
I just want another handheld Smash....don't waste this opportunity Nintendo.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I know. Speculation will be a thing again....ugh. What can I do about it. It'll come and end like it always did.
I just want another handheld Smash....don't waste this opportunity Nintendo.
WILL THE NEXT FE LORD APPEAR?

SAKURAI WILL DIRECT?

ICE CLIMBERS CAN BE SUPPORTED?

WILL MARIO RETURN NEXT GAME?

SPECULATION!!!!
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I already have a bad feeling that an explosion of Tingle x Young Link fanart will happen on Pixiv soon. I just hope a certain woman I know don't get any ideas about this. :urg:
Soon? I think you mean the first art will be uploaded in 10 minutes?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
170.gif

Don't mind me, I'm bored. So I'll post this random gif, and leave.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
...How did you know?
*proceeds to remove details about the first time I saw the Toy Story aisle*

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Why do we care about pranking? It's just a pink name. WOOOOAAAAH, hold the presses, everybody!

And yes, I'm Fun McKill now.
just a pink name?

JUST A PINK NAME?

JUST A PINK NAME!?!??!?!

O_O
you don't understand...

not at all.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I already have a bad feeling that an explosion of Tingle x Young Link fanart will happen on Pixiv soon. I just hope a certain woman I know don't get any ideas about this. :urg:
You mean no one have made some art of that pairing yet? Weird must have been a slow day on the internet.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's already happened. The works of hell are in the oven as we speak.

Not that it matters. It already exists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom