• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

****, the moonspeak by Cap'nCheese has returned. (Yes, I deliberately said the name wrong; I keep reading it as "Cheese".)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Whelp, I'm going to chill and speculate with the FE guys. I'M OUT!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
LMAO at Marth's super attack using Wrys.
Best part of the direct. :rotfl:

I don't mind having the same character artist, but I'm not having huge expectations for the new FE. At least a new story writer was specifically mentioned in the direct, so it gives me a little hope that there's going to be some more focus in that department. Hmm, Shin Kibayashi huh? The same guy who created GetBackers awesome slash anime btw! We'll see how things turn out, though I'm not expecting anything super extraordinary with him.

But yeah, nice to see the FE TCG back. And it would be interesting to see who the illustrators are. Pls come to NA, I love collecting cards, especially from video games!

All in all, loved the direct. Lots of new FE stuff going around

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My 3DS is in dire need of replacement, so I'm happy that I just have to wait one month to get the new version.

There's something troubling me, however...

Normal size or XL? That's the question. I have a normal sized 3DS, but I think the XL version would be more comfortable for my big hands...

Soul.

My 3DS is in dire need of replacement, so I'm happy that I just have to wait one month to get the new version.

Normal size or XL? That's the question. I have a normal sized 3DS, but I think the XL version would be more comfortable for my big hands...
XL. More comfortable, bigger screen, and since you said have big hands, the XL would be the better choice.
No. That GIF.
.....Reminds me of a certain game that was released on the Wii U...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
No. That GIF.
.....Reminds me of a certain game that was released on the Wii U...
Please, let's never talk about that game again. Let's make it an unofficial rule of this thread, like what we did with Ridley.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Chōdo sono okonawa reta mono to ni

"*******"
:glare:
Mother of God...
Hit the bunkers! Hell has rose again!
****, the moonspeak by Cap'nCheese has returned. (Yes, I deliberately said the name wrong; I keep reading it as "Cheese".)
...so was I spared or something?

Uh...this looks chaotic.

Watashi ga genkyū nomi, kore ga okotta.
A hint: we can only prank 2 people each month. So Raccoon isnt the only one throwing these around....

LET THE SPECULATIONS BEGIN
See? This is what happen when we gave to Premiums power! Isn't this what you wanted?! Answer me!

That's some good and delicious catharsis right there. Thanks guys, I needed that after how this week has been. <3

hmmm...

trolling huh?

how about....
I troll you back
By wasting your prank?
O_O

:troll:

Considering I'm trolling the rest of the thread and not you, plus you already did what I wanted, I'm already pretty much satisfied, so I don't feel trolled at all. <3

That, and switching to French Girl Falco doesn't exactly feel that much different, honestly. XD

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Get the XL for the bigger screen. I wish I can choose damn North America only having the XL verson.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

I found this. It's awesome.

Fan-made medley of songs by Motoi Sakuraba. Has music from several games he worked on, including Nintendo games Golden Sun, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Golf and Mario Tennis as well as from other companies such as Tales, Baten Kaitos and Dark Souls.

Amazing how the songs flow together. Some of them might be familiar to you...

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
*See the thread*

Gotta go. 'Kay thanks bye !

Soul.

Who pranked me, anyway? Can you give a user Premium as a gift or something?
Please, let's never talk about that game again. Let's make it an unofficial rule of this thread, like what we did with Ridley.
We never talk about Purple Charizard. In fact, I haven't seen anyone talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom