• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Something neat. Search "Zerg rush" (doubly so if are a Troper) on Google and wait a few seconds. You'll be amused. ;)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Are you sure?

You'll get something lie this.
Positive. I just stare at my iPad for ten seconds and nothing happens. It's like the time Skywarp was at the Combaticons HQ and they weren't there.
Need someone to succeed Knuckles for the thread?
Bro, I expected you to say Entei, Shadow, or Godzilla for a moment.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So has anyone from Europe received an email about the

"New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle"?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
2) People assume that even though I can speak and understand Japanese, I can't speak and understand Japanese and must only understand English.
4) People speak and look to my wife when talking to us despite the conversation being directed to me (go to a restaurant and I am ordering our dinner but the waiter constantly is keeping eye contact with her and not me. My friend, who is Vietnamese, also has this problem. They assume she is Japanese so they acknowledge her among the 'Muricans, Brits, and Aussies I hang out with..)
5) People are shocked to here in speak Japanese as I am a foreigner.
Okay, what? That makes absolutely no sense. If they assume and know you you speak and understand the language, then they should speak that language. It'd be like going to England and having a person trying to speak like an American despite the fact that aside from slang, pronunciation, and such, British English is the same as American English. Or a mainland Chinese person speaking horrible Cantonese when Mandarin is fine in Hong Kong.

I've had that happen to me. Tons of foreign exchange students and such from Asia, right? Freaking everyone assumes I speak Mandarin Chinese. I can understand Cantonese, but I can't understand Mandarin. This only happened with a Chinese guy who was in a German class I tried out and swapped and a girl who was lost. Man, I can't wait for Koreans, Japanese, Thai, and every other Asian to come up and ask me in their own language. Oh, and I can't wait for that one day some dude who wants to practice walk up and try to start a conversation with me in Khmer.

See, this is why I want to learn Jamaican Patois or something like a Scottish accent to mess with people. Someone walks up speaking in Korean and I say in Portuguese I have no idea what you're saying. :p

Your friend doesn't happen to be named Johnny and has a goatee?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hello everyone.
I watched the episode 12 of Kill la Kill. It was filled with hype ! Seriously, this must be one of the best episodes so far. And Gooseman and Fernando did a thing ! Even though Fernando was obviously weaker, he still was awesome. Also, the monster transformation of Ryuko and Senketsu is awesome. And this end of episode with Satsuki (Hitler/Hynkel). It was good.

I give it a 4 out of 4 in :4falcon: hype style :
Captain Hyes!.png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I can't believe I forgot about this. Hey, everyone! Deadpool's alive! :laugh:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hello everyone.
I watched the episode 12 of Kill la Kill. It was filled with hype ! Seriously, this must be one of the best episodes so far. And Gooseman and Fernando did a thing ! Even though Fernando was obviously weaker, he still was awesome. Also, the monster transformation of Ryuko and Senketsu is awesome. And this end of episode with Satsuki (Hitler/Hynkel). It was good.

I give it a 4 out of 4 in :4falcon: hype style :
View attachment 35176
I love when someone is telling a story and then post a random/off-topic image that's far more fascinating than the story.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
HOLD UP
WAIT A MINUTE
Why is my title "Smash Master"?
It should say "Bannéd (6 Points) :glare:
@Warchamp7 you've got some splainin to do
Last I checked custom titles don't change back to normal when premium expires.
I was going to renew premium anyways, but nonetheless....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom