• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This video though. I have no idea where people come up with this crud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

This video though. I have no idea where people come up with this crud.
They're color coded characters, no surprise.

And since Sailor Moon many magical girl series use Sentai elements, which could also be seen during episode 10 during the past timelines when the girls are a team. Or in the PSP game bonus route.

D

Deleted member

They're color coded characters, no surprise.

And since Sailor Moon many magical girl series use Sentai elements, which could also be seen during episode 10 during the past timelines when the girls are a team. Or in the PSP game bonus route.
Uh...

That question wasn't supposed to be answered...

The 1st half of Rebellion also qualifies. And when is the PSP game going to be translated anyway?

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Try listening to Spanish then or any other language. Languages always seems fast when you're unfamiliar with them.

Anyway, Cajun French sounds awesome. It's like old school, Southern drawl speak. :)
The Cajuns are part of the Acadian diaspora. And I'm in Acadia homeland, so this sounds pretty familiar.

Though mine is an Acadian-Quebec Franglais, for the most part.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm getting the impression that you like it only because it is perfect for a Waifu fest. :troll:
Not really, I'm mostly interested in how many creative stuff the fandom makes. Like you said too, the music's awesome, and also I'm impressed at the large amount of fangames.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've never heard Jonny Yong Bosch in a normal speaking voice. I always imagined he was just Ichigo in real life without the strawberry hair.
It's pretty much the same with Vic Mignogna, James Arnold Taylor, Phil LaMarr, Claudia Black, Ali Hillis, and Elias Toufexis; they're Edward Elric, Ratchet, Green Lantern John Stewart, Chloe Frazer, Lightning Farron, and Adam Jensen in real life. And then there's Nolan North, Troy Baker, and Steven Jay Blum.

Speaking of Phil LaMarr, he used to do comedy and he played as Marvin in Pulp Fiction. The Pulp Fiction one is gory, so it's going to be linked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBni_-tMNs.

Also, Obo, Bravely Default was mentioned in the Zelda Social thread. :p

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I really want to see the abomination of a "short" story Opossum is compiling. :p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't even know what he's doing, but seeing an over-the-top Phil LaMarr live action is hilarious. xD
He also had a role as a psychiatrist in Men, Women & Children & Knuckles. Also, I think he teaches voice acting. He's a really cool guy and a role model to me. I think this is the interview where he explains that voice acting is on par with live acting; it's just a subset of acting like how miming, ventriloquism, etc are forms of acting.

Here's the trailer for Men, Women & Children. It's basically the intro where he's shown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS7uc8OF6Rs.

And as a bonus: Nolan North in Star Trek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1edMN2RS4Xk.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Had the interview c: I feel it went well.

Also, I must ask: which moderator moved the Super Smash Bros Headcanons thread to the Character forum? It wouldn't go there as it would most likely be locked for being off topic to that forum. Is it possible it could be moved back to this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom