• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

lol Xbox Avatars being welcomed to the next level. If they force you to use Avatars in Windows 10.....
....I'll stick to 8.1 I guess if that does happen.
@Opossum when are you going to post our sh- I mean our short stories?
hi. happy 2015 posts. now reach to 2016 since this year will be a very boring one eventually. :troll:

D

Deleted member

If he posts again, he'll start to travel in time.

But he won't be able to return and tell us what's to come.

Farewell, @ Space Stranger Space Stranger . Like a stellar object, you passed us by so fast, returning to the stars whence you came.
So he's the only one that can travel in time? Mind blown.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Looking at how long I've been here and how many post others have that came here after I joined, I have come to the conclusion that I should probably post more.
Now compare yourself to me and it's immediately a lot different. Or MEWTWOMASTER2002 for that matter.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
For some reason I have only just now realized that Bonsly in no longer in Smash Bros, and only just now have I begun to miss slamming people with it.
I also sorta miss Brawl's results music, both from classic classic clear, and just regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom