• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
Why does this remind me of The Three Stooges? :laugh:

Anyway, I should learn Spanish too... and Jamaican Patois... and Cajun French... and how to do a Scottish accent. Why? 'Cause I like messing with others. Man, it'd be funny if some scammer called and I just spoke like a Scotsman and they had no idea what I was saying or if I went to the UK and people asked me if I was an American and I'd start talking like I was from the Caribbeans or Jamaica. Spanish, however, is the only one that's not going to be used to mess with people. That and maybe Italian or something. :p
I plan on learning Russian and Turkish/Arabic instead of something more common Spanish, French, or German. Understanding a raging Russian guy while trolling with Delfy will be hilarious.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Cannot wait for the great Mod War and watch the boards tear themselves apart trying to fill the power vacuum.
When that happens, I can guarantee the messenger will be the first to go.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I need to stop putting off my Japanese...( '_')
I need to start learning Japanese for playing "Nichijou : Uchujin". Never translated, even by fans. It's a shame yeah.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Why does this remind me of The Three Stooges? :laugh:

Anyway, I should learn Spanish too... and Jamaican Patois... and Cajun French... and how to do a Scottish accent. Why? 'Cause I like messing with others. Man, it'd be funny if some scammer called and I just spoke like a Scotsman and they had no idea what I was saying or if I went to the UK and people asked me if I was an American and I'd start talking like I was from the Caribbeans or Jamaica. Spanish, however, is the only one that's not going to be used to mess with people. That and maybe Italian or something. :p
Jamaican Patois is hella easy if you've with lived with/dated people that use it alot :p
I would like to learn how to do a Scottish accent as well, the reason why may or may not be related to wanting to sound like 10th Doctor
Oh and Japanese so I can sing along to muh favorite anime themes without sounding like a tongue tied idiot
Speaking of favorite anime themes

Too bad learning languages is such a task

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I want to play and understand the Nichijou video game so badly. Seriously, it got images like this :

Sasahara, please, don't stop being awesome.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I need to start learning Japanese for playing "Nichijou : Uchujin". Never translated, even by fans. It's a shame yeah.
That level of proficiency will take time though.

I have the pronunciation down and basic words and phrases too. But Kanji is like a stone wall.

D

Deleted member

Jamaican Patois is hella easy if you've with lived with/dated people that use it alot :p
I would like to learn how to do a Scottish accent as well, the reason why may or may not be related to wanting to sound like 10th Doctor
Oh and Japanese so I can sing along to muh favorite anime themes without sounding like a tongue tied idiot

Agreed x9000. It takes so much time learning a new language but in the end it's worth it.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I want to learn Russian myself. I find it as the most interesting language to learn in my opinion next to Japanese and Gælic. Besides the obvious trolling part, I'd like to open my communication options up. Nothing wrong with global networking.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
That level of proficiency will take time though.

I have the pronunciation down and basic words and phrases too. But Kanji is like a stone wall.
Yeah, but I want to play and understand the game so badly. Seriously, the game looks great, even though it's a visual novel.
And I've just found those musics from the game :
Why must it be in Japanese ? Why ? *Screams*

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I already put in $20 for that the campaign. Since I have no knowledge on Touhou, I won't go higher and I'll just stick to earning a copy of the game

D

Deleted member

Imagine Galaga meets japanese folklore with an impossible difficulty that makes Mega Man games look easy.

But why would you want an impossible game?

Also thanks for reminding me that I still haven't beaten Dr. Wily in Mega Man 2. I have no idea what level I'm on at this point

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Also thanks for reminding me that I still haven't beaten Dr. Wily in Mega Man 2. I have no idea what level I'm on at this point
Dunno if its me but MM2 aint all that hard once you know how everything goes. MM1 is the hardest game in the series to me, funny enough. MM7 Wily tho is just satan, but the ending is so worth it. Too bad we never got that Classic to X bridge that it teased :/
I'll be. Watch your back. :troll:
OH SHI-

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Imagine Galaga meets japanese folklore with an impossible difficulty that makes Mega Man games look easy.

But I found Mega Man harder... I play Touhou on Easy anyway. :4pacman:

(Seriously though, I went in for the music, and I dare not touch Hard or Lunatic mode)

D

Deleted member

I don't even know what's Touhou. Seriously, I don't. :smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Dunno if its me but MM2 aint all that hard once you know how everything goes. MM1 is the hardest game in the series to me, funny enough. MM7 Wily tho is just satan, but the ending is so worth it. Too bad we never got that Classic to X bridge that it teased :/
It's probably me. I love platformers, but I'm not very good at them. It might just be that I stopped playing one day and I have no idea where the hell I am and where to go. It wasn't too bad earlier though. I got the Metal Blade first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
France French people talk fast.

I prefer my homebrewed Canadian French.
Try listening to Spanish then or any other language. Languages always seems fast when you're unfamiliar with them.

Anyway, Cajun French sounds awesome. It's like old school, Southern drawl speak. :)

I love David Tennant's voice. *sound of man points dropping to -32* Embarrass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom