• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Somehow kill someone with G&W's weird down Tilt Air box.
Well, as I'm watching more VGBootCamp stuff, Smash G0D killed TKbreezy with a Luigi Missile misfire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgXyWGA13kY. Was this the stream where insanity happened? There was another match with a person who I will not name who seemed either really new or really nervous since he missed a lot of reads and did a lot of risky moves which I won't name. Still, it was a cool match like an entry match or something.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I decided to blend up a pomegranate to get the juice, and after removing the pulp there isn't much left

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Brawl's graphics were so ugly looking back in retrospect. Melee's at least still hold up but Brawl's...ugh.

Case in point: Brawl Pikachu

Smash 4 Pikachu

HD has helped the Smash series a lot lmao

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've only owned Nintendo consoles.

So, you're not alone.
I do, however, own a PSP and owned an Xbox 360, so that gave me a taste on how those brands work and stuff. I still prefer Nintendo consoles, though.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I would of just given up and been glad they took such a time consuming thing out of my life. I cant focus on college thanks to my wii u and 3DS
Thats just me. Sorry about your problem
It wasn't just the Gamepad that was stolen. They took laptops and other things as well. I'm out of college, so I'm not as worried about that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I decided to blend up a pomegranate to get the juice, and after removing the pulp there isn't much left
The seeds are all that fruit is anyway. I'm sure the juice comes from the seeds
It wasn't just the Gamepad that was stolen. They took laptops and other things as well. I'm out of college, so I'm not as worried about that.
ahhhh I see, hm, I wonder why they would do that. so wait thy didnt come back for the actual consle?

Last edited:

Soul.

Brawl's graphics were so ugly looking back in retrospect. Melee's at least still hold up but Brawl's...ugh.

Case in point: Brawl Pikachu

Smash 4 Pikachu

HD has helped the Smash series a lot lmao
Smash 4 Pikachu looks better.
I'll miss QAC on Pikachu but who cares. QA has less lag on these two games.

@ Ffamran Ffamran : lmao that G&W video. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The seeds are all that fruit is anyway. I'm sure the juice comes from the seeds

ahhhh I see, hm, I wonder why they would do that. so wait thy didnt come back for the actual consle?
They didn't come back for the actual console. However, they took my younger brother's Xbox 360 and Xbone even though he was the one who invited them while he was home alone. They either think the Wii U Gamepad is the actual console or they thought it was a random tablet...

Edit: Should I keep a timid Mesprit with a spread of 26-27/31/30-31/30-31/24-25/30-31?

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I do, however, own a PSP and owned an Xbox 360, so that gave me a taste on how those brands work and stuff. I still prefer Nintendo consoles, though.
I never ment to imply that you only owned Nintendo.

But rather, I was taking your side with Nintendo interest.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes. They also failed to see the value of certain Asian items my mom had in her closet, so thankfully they left those items alone.
Criminals are getting more and more stupid. Also your brother is stupid for trusting them

anyway Im off to bed, hope you get your stuff back and if not, good luck on rebuying your stuff

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah... pomegranates are like that. :p

Ever had mangosteen?

Ugh... Anyway, I feel like Melee is becoming or is the Final Fantasy VII of SSB. I'd love to try FFVII, but I hate how people say it's like God's gift to man. Yes, man, not woman 'cause we're sexist like that. Oh well...

Graphics-wise, I love SSB4's the most and 64 comes second. Why 64? Well, for the time it was awesome and well, it has the old-school feel to it now for obvious reasons. I'd put Melee after Brawl because some of the characters like Fox, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf looked way too real and cartoon-y at the same time that it was just weird as hell. Brawl at least had most of the characters looking like themselves with added realism, but it was just, well, too real. Heck, it makes me want to see Snake in SSB4 and see how goofy he would look if they made him more cartoon-y which would remind me of MGS2 and MGS3 before MGS4 and definitely MGSV became realistic.

Optional: Samus appearance rant.
Oh, and also, SSB4 for me wins by default because Samus has an updated appearance. 4 GAMES! 4 FREAKING GAMES! It took them 4 games to update her. She should have had her Prime version of the Varia Suit or even her freaking Fusion Suit which is her last and current suit chronologically in Brawl. Even in Melee, it looked so weird because of that crotch-guard jutting out which was never present in any of her Metroid in-game models or concept arts. Prime was sleek, her Metroid, Metroid 2, and Super Metroid suits were sleek. What the hell happened in Melee and Brawl?! Do I also have to mention how her movement was kind of weird? SSB4 made feel like there's an organic being inside of the suit and not some robot.

Everyone else who appeared early - so, pre-Brawl - got updated in some shape or form at least once. Link went from Ocarina of Time to Twilight Princess, Captain Falcon went from kind of chunky to more human in SSB4 along with the scarf and increasing details per game, Fox was updated to a combined appearance of Command and his 64 form, Bowser became much closer to his current games in SSB4, Ike went from Path of Radiance in Brawl to Radiant Dawn in SSB4, Yoshi evolved with his games and is not a much more lovable, cute, and green dinosaur, Pikachu basically gets updated every game since the art evolved over time, and then... AND THEN! You have Samus who gets like better textures and different sounds. WTF?

Edit: Forgot to spoiler my rant.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used a tea ball to remove the tiniest amount of pulp and it looks like I got just the pure juice

It kind of smells like pumpkin. Like the guts and junk

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
JUST FOUND A SHINY AZELF!!! Screw resetting for IVs, I'm catching this.

Edit: Caught it in a regular Poké Ball on the second one after weakening and Paralyzing it. Neutral nature though...16-17/30-31/30-31/28-29/30-31/30-31. It was on my first reset after accidentally KOing my first attempt.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wat.

Why you bring me back to this thread.
Because this is a magical place and we all love you. WE. LOVE. YOU. *heavy breathing* :p

This is weird, but the more I see TKbreezy, the more I see Chris Tucker.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Figuarts Yoshi is coming out

I'm hoping for a Bowser figure

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently Sony are making a mobile device that doesn't do ANYTHING except play music

and are selling it for $1200 thinking it'll be a hit

...My phone can play music and much more and it cost a lot less than that

Edit: Before I got my phone, I was considering a dedicated music device, but the most I was willing to spend was $45

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I went back to the first couple episodes of gravity falls and noticed Blendin Blandin was actually in them

Edit: And one future episode

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
That feeling when a drawing comes out better than expected. :4dk:

It's refreshing to try out a new style as well.

Sony's new Walkman? The price is hilariously high, but I like the idea of them going back to an awesome old product.
I'd get one if it weren't so expensive.Maybe.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I remember when I wanted a walkman for Christmas because I liked the ideas of playing cassettes on the go

It also had a radio

It was awesome

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
No need for tears, Mewtwo is coming!

:troll:
Yes, Mewtwo is coming to drink those tears. :p

Also, it seems my plan has worked. Soon, this thread will be infested with D-frag!! :demon:

If you're watching the anime, then you're not going to see the person above. Kuushi appears later in the manga.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom