• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
The leaks thread already tore this apart. Check that there typo.

This is the second one like this I've seen myself, actually.
I wouldnt hold my breath. Especially from 4chan that has "leaks" all the damn time. Tower of Smash anyone?
Looks like those joke E3 leak lists. Don't get your hopes up.
Don't care, still Hype :troll: :troll:

See, I'm not the only person in the world that things they sound like Australians
British people =/= Australian people

The Xenoblade localization was done in Britain >_>

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yes, Mewtwo is coming to drink those tears. :p

Also, it seems my plan has worked. Soon, this thread will be infested with D-frag!! :demon:

If you're watching the anime, then you're not going to see the person above. Kuushi appears later in the manga.
I'm certainly loving it. I might give the manga a try.

Here's my whole list of anime I've watched: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/FalKoopa

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Miyamoto is being Miyamoto again

Who cares if you can't come up with a controller interface?!
Just use the Controllers as they are... even better, make F-Zero compatible with the GC controller.

Miyamoto plz
I don't get why they don't get someone else to make another F- Zero, they did it before so what is stopping them now? Who care it's the same thing it don't come out every year so no one will care.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Miyamoto is being Miyamoto again

Who cares if you can't come up with a controller interface?!
Just use the Controllers as they are... even better, make F-Zero compatible with the GC controller.

Miyamoto plz
When I saw that video on my feed and that it was 33 minutes long

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

DUDE! IF THIS REAL BRUH....

YOO JANUARY 27TH?
LETS GO FIRE EMBLEM, STAR FOX, METORID AND MEWTWO!!!!
"NINTENDO NEW 3DS"
"NINTENDO WII U"

Shouldn't it be like this?

"NEW NINTENDO 3DS"
"Wii U" or "WII U" depending on how Nintendo stylizes the name.

Huh? "Metroid 3D (temp)"? Shouldn't it be just Metroid tentatively as they've been doing with their upcoming titles? Zelda Wii U for example is known simply as The Legend of Zelda for now. And "Project S.T.E.A.M."? Shouldn't it be "Code Name: S.T.E.A.M."?

Yep, it is fake. ;/

D

Deleted member

No Zelda info at all makes me WANT this to be fake.
It's because it is fake. Just look at the typos, they wouldn't match something published by Nintendo. Although if it was real, Zelda would rather be at E3 instead because hype. I don't know man. GG no RE "leaker". :troll:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
It's because it is fake. Just look at the typos, they wouldn't match something published by Nintendo. Although if it was real, Zelda would rather be at E3 instead because hype. I don't know man. GG no RE "leaker". :troll:
Or they could do little bits of info every Direct like with Smash, and then have a big trailer thing for E3.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
"NINTENDO NEW 3DS"
"NINTENDO WII U"

Shouldn't it be like this?

"NEW NINTENDO 3DS"
"Wii U" or "WII U" depending on how Nintendo stylizes the name.

Huh? "Metroid 3D (temp)"? Shouldn't it be just Metroid tentatively as they've been doing with their upcoming titles? Zelda Wii U for example is known simply as The Legend of Zelda for now. And "Project S.T.E.A.M."? Shouldn't it be "Code Name: S.T.E.A.M."?

Yep, it is fake. ;/
I direct you to this statement sir:
http://smashboards.com/threads/smas...uckling-allowed.383568/page-348#post-18335354
:troll:

D

Deleted member

Or they could do little bits of info every Direct like with Smash, and then have a big trailer thing for E3.
That could be an option too, yeah. Was the Game Awards footage minor or big? Maybe we'd also see its final name at E3. Lol names aren't important I guess.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
There are two things I don't like about that fake leaked nintendo direct.

1. No splatoon news? Really? It's a game that Nintendo said they want "to have the same impact as Mario Kart on Shooter as Mario Kart did for Racing games." It doesn't make sense to leave it out.

2. The date. I want it now! ;_;

Otherwise pretty decent. Would they really show any (New nintendo 3ds) games though? Unless they are announcing it for other regions besides japan as well.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
'Sup people.
I'm bored right now. I have nothing to do really, appart maybe for watching an other episode of Kill la Kill. I've watched the episode 6 last night. It was nice, even though the fights were pretty much Ryuko getting beat up, with only one time where she founds the biggest weakness of all time. But then she fights the same guy who corrected his weakness. Saw it a mile away. Yeah.
I prefered the episode with the first appearance of the Punk nudist anyway. I'm gonna name him Fernando because he's the friend of Aikuro that look like Gooseman.

Anyway, I think I'll finish watching the anime entirely. It's funny to see dictatorships getting destroyed or humiliated.

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
This guy unfortunately has a point... although I personally wouldn't say its as bad, I would say its REALLY, REALLY damn close to it imo.
Sometimes, I wonder why people get so butthurt over a few comments by Sakurai
Sakurai: I personally don't think the game should be compitive, but instead of being a asshole and forceing you to play with items and "unfair" stages... I still give you the option to play compitive. If the Smash Bros game was just compitive, I don't think it would go anywhere...
But hey that's my opinion...

Commuinty: *Gets ****ing mad and send death threat to Sakurai*

So.. do you guys still hate the Broines and Sonic fans yet?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Sakurai: I personally don't think the game should be compitive, but instead of being a ******* and forceing you to play with items and "unfair" stages... I still give you the option to play compitive. If the Smash Bros game was just compitive, I don't think it would go anywhere...

Well the Smash community doesn't have ****ty OCs yet so....

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Sakurai: I personally don't think the game should be compitive, but instead of being a ******* and forceing you to play with items and "unfair" stages... I still give you the option to play compitive. If the Smash Bros game was just compitive, I don't think it would go anywhere...

We can't hate Sonic fans like @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles but I still don't like bronies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

What's a broine ? Is this something you eat ?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You should read Smash Bros fanfiction then.....

Also, do OCs really matter?
I refuse to poison my brain with Smash fan fiction. Besides, Toy Story fan fiction did that to me already...*shivers*

I tend to not like OCs that are usually just recolors of pre-existing characters...and Sonichu...*vomits violently*

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

I already disliked the Smash-fanbase before and I also dislike bronies and the recolored OC DONUT STEAL Sonic-fanbase, so yeah.

I refuse to poison my brain with Smash fan fiction. Besides, Toy Story fan fiction did that to me already...*shivers*
Let me guess, a lot of WoodyxBuzz?

Last edited:

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
We can't hate Sonic fans like @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles but I still don't like bronies.
Oh, because we drew you into a bunny. Oh boo hoo...
Is not that it's doesn't affect the official world of Guardians Of The Galaxy, (it's really doesn't)

What happen to art... We used to criticize on how we draw, (the effort) not on what we draw.
(You draw ponies? 0/10)

This why alot of peolpe are dropping out on art.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I tend to not like OCs that are usually just recolors of pre-existing characters...and Sonichu...*vomits violently*
You could say Sonichu...zapped you to the extreme.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Come on guys we all know the nintendo's equivalent of sanic fanbase is the stair fax one :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom