• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Expect him on 10th.
The 10th of what? the 10th letter of the solar system's flash drive?
I don't have enough time to churn that much butter!
Geez man! Give a guy more thyme to do his Harmonica, y'know, I mean seriously!
Sometimes I question what goes on here in the Smash 4 Food Channel.
Then I remember that we're all just Pikachu, on the inside.
Except @ Soul. Soul. , he's clearly a R.O.B. on the inside. It couldn't be more obvious.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Things changed and I broke the #1 rule. I'm getting #Banned :(

But really, I already broke the rule of "no chuckling". Did that as soon as I got back in here :smirk:
Hokori, it was worth. Thank you for your noble sacrifice, which granted me a new sig.

Soul.

Which is why if you really want to SEEIT, you wait for your opponent to throw out the attack, then jump into it. Spamming counters never works though.
It never works because noobs spam them and think they will win by countering.
The 10th of what? the 10th letter of the solar system's flash drive?
I don't have enough time to churn that much butter!
Geez man! Give a guy more thyme to do his Harmonica, y'know, I mean seriously!
Sometimes I question what goes on here in the Smash 4 Food Channel.
Then I remember that we're all just Pikachu, on the inside.
Except @ Soul. Soul. , he's clearly a R.O.B. on the inside. It couldn't be more obvious.
Indeed, R.O.B. is my secret main. Pikachu is just a secondary. :troll:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hokori, it was worth. Thank you for your noble sacrifice, which granted me a new sig.
I'm glad I was able to help. Once I recover from the 6 points I receive, we'll continue to chuckle on, friend.

*Insert dramatic death scene here*

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Would anyone like to see a second Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion other than me? One with Adventure Time, Gumball, Regular Show and maybe even the Teen Titans would be sweet.

Also a Justice League animated TV show by the creators of Young Justice would be the bomb diggity.

R0Y

Smash Master
I don't keep my games in th cases. also I don't want to see how rich other people are then me

Oh god sneeking past shy guys in Captain Toad is stressful
Obo pls! They're called keep cases for a reason. Never throw them out, especially if you might need/want to sell them. Disc folders also end up warping discs over time.

And yeah, I like Captain Toad, but after getting partway through Episode 2 it made me just want to put in Smash again, lol.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh boy school. Luckily first day wasn't so bad. Was pretty lax.

Still worried about computer science. The only thing thats really stressing me out at this point.

Morbi

Scavenger
Would anyone like to see a second Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion other than me? One with Adventure Time, Gumball, Regular Show and maybe even the Teen Titans would be sweet.

Also a Justice League animated TV show by the creators of Young Justice would be the bomb diggity.
Yes, sometimes I want a real fighting game. Smash gets a little stale after awhile. You cannot just offer up a plethora of loved characters and call it a day, sometimes you need decent game-play mechanics and originality to sell a game.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Highly doubt the TTs would appear. CN has only used them in commercials as DC also happens to be owned by their parent company.

It's not like how they partly own Hannah Barbera properties which made them able to use Captain Planet.

However, I agree a second one would be good as long as it improves the mechanics and includes more iconic chars, like Mordecai and Rigby as a duo or Gwen and personally I'd love to see more KND members like Numbuh 2 or 5.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Obo pls! They're called keep cases for a reason. Never throw them out, especially if you might need/want to sell them. Disc folders also end up warping discs over time.

And yeah, I like Captain Toad, but after getting partway through Episode 2 it made me just want to put in Smash again, lol.
Really? Who the **** calls them "keep cases"? No one I have ever known, this is the first time I am hearing about this. I need to consult Google.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I've decided on the three characters I want to see as DLC over anyone else. These are:
  1. Wolf, my Brawl secondary and a really cool character all around
  2. Lucas, for dat Mother 3 representation.
  3. Bandana Dee, who was my most supported character back in the speculation days.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
'Ello @ Spirst Spirst I see you lurking

Greninja boards are on the left :teeth:
And with that warm welcome, I'm off to bed

I've decided on the three characters I want to see as DLC over anyone else. These are:
  1. Impa, my Brawl want and a really cool character all around
  2. Impa for dat Impa representation.
  3. Impa, who was my most supported character back in the speculation days.
Fixed for HNRP98 accuracy

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
  3. Bandana Dee, who was my most supported character back in the speculation days.
Meh. Wolf and Lucas are so Brawl, who needs them in Smash 4 anyways? Mewtwo took a break and everyone is frothing at the mouth over his return. Sometimes you need to play coy to pull all the *******.

R0Y

Smash Master
Really? Who the **** calls them "keep cases"? No one I have ever known, this is the first time I am hearing about this. I need to consult Google.
They're not just for safe shipping.
Everything after N64 and GBA has done this. You're supposed to keep these because discs are extremely fragile (the durabis coating on blu-rays and Wii U discs sure helps though) and game cards are extremely tiny. They're also pretty cool to look at and keep on your shelf.

It's not just a collector's preference like in the big cardboard box days.

Realistically if the vast majority of people didn't like or keep these then the publishers would try to get away with selling games in cardboard sleeves.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Cool beans. Here's mine.

1. Ghirahim
2. Ghirahim
3. Ghirahim

Also, kudos to liking Wolf and not flipping tables for eternity over his absence.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I'm glad I was able to help. Once I recover from the 6 points I receive, we'll continue to chuckle on, friend.

*Insert dramatic death scene here*
NOOOOOOO!!!! HOKORI!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Wait, since I chuckled too, both before and after Hokori, shouldn't I be banned?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
If we're discussing the secret way of Knuckles on the third Wednesday in January and it's not raining outside after we've gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Meh. Wolf and Lucas are so Brawl, who needs them in Smash 4 anyways? Mewtwo took a break and everyone is frothing at the mouth over his return. Sometimes you need to play coy to pull all the *****es.
In other words, he needs to

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They're not just for safe shipping.
Everything after N64 and GBA has done this. You're supposed to keep these because discs are extremely fragile (the durabis coating on blu-rays and Wii U discs sure helps though) and game cards are extremely tiny. They're also pretty cool to look at and keep on your shelf.

It's not just a collector's preference like in the big cardboard box days.

Realistically if the vast majority of people didn't like or keep these then the publishers would try to get away with selling games in cardboard sleeves.
naaww Im good

Morbi

Scavenger
"What is sleep? A miserable pile of blankets. But enough of that! Have at you!"
Why are you hating on blankets? Blankets are the best part about sleep; you can take my pillow, you can take my sheets, you can take my mattress, but you better keep your filthy phalanges off my blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom