• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'm a Fox main in Melee, but what's the catch?
When the time comes for "Fox Only, No Items, Final Destination", you can be the last one standing because THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE...Fox McCloud. You will win the Internet.

And everything/everyone who inhabits it.

Soul.

I'm a Fox main in Melee, but what's the catch?
Waveshines. Stuff (Up throw Up air). Short hop lasers and unparalleled combo ability. Technical character. Yeah. I think that's the catch.
Oh yeah and Dream Land. Don't use Final Destination. It's Fox only, Dream Land.

just a joke

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
There we go. Trying out this new one. Man, apparently I'm not the only Magus fan. At least not on Deviantart. :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Them damn 13 Orgy members can't ever just let us finish in peace, ain't that right @mimgrim? ¦<

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That reminds me I still need to finish my DS1 playthrough I started up recently. I got to Ceaseless Discharge and just kinda stopped there.
Did you cheese him? Did you stop because he was hard or because you just got bored?
I recently replayed the game to complete the DLC. Holy ****, Artorias, Manus and Santuary Guardian. In that order.
Of course, I was ultimately marvelous enough to overcome them all.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Does it have any real meaning? Is it a well-liked pairing?
That's what I care about. I know that both Avatar shows are some of the best cartoons ever made; and making the protagonist have a gay relationship just because seems not like something they would do.
The writers do what they want to do on the show. Considering how many fans there are, there will be people who guess things correctly. However, they said that the fans don't have that much say in what happens, and in the end, the writers are the one who do what they want in the show.

D

Deleted member

Did you cheese him? Did you stop because he was hard or because you just got bored?
I recently replayed the game to complete the DLC. Holy ****, Artorias, Manus and Santuary Guardian. In that order.
Of course, I was ultimately marvelous enough to overcome them all.
Just got wrapped up in Borderlands and Captain Toad and then completely lost interest. I've tried to get back into it but I just don't really feel the drive to play it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Just something that speaks to me. It can be any of the above.
This may not be quite what you're looking for, but it's a favorite of mine:
"But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am"
-Iago, Othello

There's a lot to this quote. It's where we get "wearing your heart on your sleeve" from. Also, where Iago says "I am not what I am," he means that he is not as he seems, as he has just announced his intention to betray Othello and other characters. And there's more but I don't feel like analyzing and dissecting it right now. But ah, Shakespeare.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Just got wrapped up in Borderlands and Captain Toad and then completely lost interest. I've tried to get back into it but I just don't really feel the drive to play it now.
I feel the same way about DS2 atm. The feeling is, on the one hand, I could play the game, OR I could NOT, and be happy and calm.

D

Deleted member

This may not be quite what you're looking for, but it's a favorite of mine:
"But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am"
-Iago, Othello
I'm kind of pissed that I was the only person in my English class that legitimately enjoyed reading Othello.

Morbi

Scavenger
Please do a subforum search for "Zelda" and "Bill Trinen" and ban everyone who suddenly thought Zelda was viable or top tier just because some scrub killed a Fox player with Zelda's Up-B in a live Nintendo broadcast.
I would be far more impressed if some scrub killed a Fox player with Zelda's Up-B in Melee.

D

Deleted member

Seriously?!?! Let me at em!! I'll kill em! Just let me at em!!

Othello is my favorite play ever, let alone Shakespeare play.
Please kill them. My class is awful. I can't wait until I graduate.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Personally, the only Shakesphere plays I really don't like are the one's with romance in them. Actually, now that I think of it, almost anything with romance disgustes me.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm kind of pissed that I was the only person in my English class that legitimately enjoyed reading Othello.
I am so freaking enraged that people do not like the things that I like, my blood is boiling with the passion of a fiery volcano. ARGH! Childish peasants fail to recognize true literary genius. I just hope they all die...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom