• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I'm honestly surprised this thread is active. Like, really active. It wasn't like that in its first weeks lol.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Decided to go back and draw up a war bunny in about 10 minutes... looks like crap, but it's the most productive thing I've done art wise in months.

D

Deleted member

Question is, will college be better or not, then? :troll:
Good question. I'd like to think yes, because if things keep going as they are going now, I will be going to a decent school, and studying something I am passionate about. I could care less about the people in that case.

Personally, the only Shakesphere plays I really don't like are the one's with romance in them. Actually, now that I think of it, almost anything with romance disgustes me.
Romance ruins everything.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Every time I see/hear the word "Personally," I compulsively respond by shouting Falco's final smash quote.
The Doctor diagnosed it as "Lombarditis."

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My Disney thread has finally resurrected from the ashes. It is time to dance.

D

Deleted member

Good question. I'd like to think yes, because if things keep going as they are going now, I will be going to a decent school, and studying something I am passionate about. I could care less about the people in that case.

Romance ruins everything.
Of course, of course, school is there for studying, not for talking with others, not for making fun, not for fighting, and not your average CW and ABC Family drama show. But agreed x9000.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The Looney Tunes Show is all right; it's not the classics, but the animation and sounds of Daffy eating hotdogs is pure gold. I can't stop laughing from the scene - it's hilarious!:joyful:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Personally, I believe that Doctor Mario is a real doctor. He is Doctor Mario after all, otherwise it would be false advertising.
In that case, I had almost forgotten to mention it, dear MisterVideoGaming. I am indeed a seasoned proctologist. I have a costume and everything, you should stop by my house for a free check-up. You trust your good friend Morbid, do you not? I would never false advertise, especially after accusing Dr. Mario of such.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Expect him on 10th.
Tenth? Are you implying he's the Tenth Doctor?
My God... it all makes sense!

In that case, I had almost forgotten to mention it, dear MisterVideoGaming. I am indeed a seasoned proctologist. I have a costume and everything, you should stop by my house for a free check-up. You trust your good friend Morbid, do you not? I would never false advertise, especially after accusing Dr. Mario of such.
But do you have "Doctor" in your name? I think not.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
The Looney Tunes Show is all right; it's not the classics, but the animation and sounds of Daffy eating hotdogs is pure gold. I can't stop laughing from the scene - it's hilarious!:joyful:
I really liked this show. I blame Johnny Test for it's removal.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I always thought the show had potential, and even though they turned Lola into a rabbit Amy, I prefer that version over the bland sexualized furry one.
Love the avatar
Thank you.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
@ Hokori Hokori Might I remind you to take a look at the thread rules? :smirk:
Things changed and I broke the #1 rule. I'm getting #Banned :(

But really, I already broke the rule of "no chuckling". Did that as soon as I got back in here :smirk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Counters make me laugh. "Hey, I'm trying to hit my opponent by doing a command! Oh wait, my opponent didn't hit me! They got a free punish!" ...Yeah.
Which is why if you really want to SEEIT, you wait for your opponent to throw out the attack, then jump into it. Spamming counters never works though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom