• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ayy lmao. Indeed, that is very true. Nintendo's tracks are more polished. Fans make custom tracks with something made by Google (correct me if I'm wrong). Most people played in regular tracks anyways....but yeah, you get the point. Apparently MKWii is the most hardcore MK game.

It takes almost 2 minutes to finish one lap? What.
Oh, you mean Google Sketchup? You're correct, although it's no longer developed by Google. Instead, Trimble does it. Why would MKWii be hardcore when you have the edgy anime Miis and the naming schemes? :troll:

I'd rather play MK7 and MK8 regardless of the so-called "community" calling those two games trash / bad / awful or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
UWOTM8? 1v1 me scrub

UMADEMEM80!
Alright, Let's do this. C'mon! LET'S GO!
OhwaitI'minschoolandwon'tgethomeuntil6:30today...
SOON.
YOU SHALL FALL.
LikeliterallyimmaKOyouonthebottomofthescreen.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
andchallengedtobattle.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If anyone's interested, here are the color palette's for Woody, Buzz, and the alien.
Woody (SMW).png

Woody has another skin without his oversized cowboy hat. They have the same color palette for the 4 teams
Buzz (SMW).png

Buzz's height is odd since he's taller than Woody. Still a cool looking skin regardless.
Alien (SMW).png

The alien is just an edit of the SMB3 :4mario:.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I can't believe how incredibly outdated those graphics are. Mostly those coming from TP anyway.. and that's why people wanted a realistic Zelda. :troll:
I hope you truly are trolling - Twilight Princess doesn't look nearly that bad ingame.
EDIT: I think i missed something ignore.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Alright, Let's do this. C'mon! LET'S GO!
OhwaitI'minschoolandwon'tgethomeuntil6:30today...
SOON.
YOU SHALL FALL.
LikeliterallyimmaKOyouonthebottomofthescreen.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
andchallengedtobattle.
illquickscopeyoufasterthanyoucansayblarggyouscrubFaZeclanforever

D

Deleted member

Don't really think GameCube and Wii game graphics look bad, but looking at them now and their most recent counterparts, well, you get the point. Even so the games are good. Like, uh, Brawl for example and comparing it to Smash Wii U.

illquickscopeyoufasterthanyoucansayblarggyouscrubFaZeclanforever
I heard about that clan. Is it overrated?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm not satisfied with my new sig. I'm probably going to remove the link to my dead thread and just add more Toy Story .gifs.

D

Deleted member

I'm not satisfied with my new sig. I'm probably going to remove the link to my dead thread and just add more Toy Story .gifs.
I've been thinking about removing my Dr. Mario - Social Thread link but I'm keeping it for the time being.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Obligitory @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 tag.

But this project looks just as interesting as the SM64 remake.
I love what I'm seeing :)

Lots of textures are from TTYD which makes sense because honestly, TTYD is the core of what they were trying to do with the series.

My only thing is, did they seriously are assembling TTYD models?

Because see that toad?

Ok, if I wanted to make a replica of that toad using ripped textures, I would have to assemble like 15 textures pixel perfect with my best help being an unreliable model viewer...

How would they do that?

As for the petal meadows one, this is the kind of stuff that it's clearly based on ripped textures which is why I love this. The grass surface is really the ripped texture and the side grass too.

Luckily, there's an existing assembled Paper Mario model, but only his neutral pose.

Also, I think they are basically doing like me, I retexture Mincraft to make it look like TTYD while here, they are trying to look like more advanced with what the series is trying to do aka TTYD is the core and some spm elements should be into consideration however (that game is awesome).

But there's aactually a big interest for me in the project. See, I really don't ike how limited pm64 was. The result was a batte system that feels too rudimentary, same for the animations and unfortunately, the text is just not exactly that much funny (but there's some good jokes). This hack should give a new look to the game so that I at least feels more happy when I play it :)

I might do research on this project, I seem to love what they are trying to do.

Btw, when did that started?

D

Deleted member

I love what I'm seeing :)

Lots of textures are from TTYD which makes sense because honestly, TTYD is the core of what they were trying to do with the series.

My only thing is, did they seriously are assembling TTYD models?

Because see that toad?

Ok, if I wanted to make a replica of that toad using ripped textures, I would have to assemble like 15 textures pixel perfect with my best help being an unreliable model viewer...

How would they do that?

As for the petal meadows one, this is the kind of stuff that it's clearly based on ripped textures which is why I love this. The grass surface is really the ripped texture and the side grass too.

Luckily, there's an existing assembled Paper Mario model, but only his neutral pose.

Also, I think they are basically doing like me, I retexture Mincraft to make it look like TTYD while here, they are trying to look like more advanced with what the series is trying to do aka TTYD is the core and some spm elements should be into consideration however (that game is awesome).

But there's aactually a big interest for me in the project. See, I really don't ike how limited pm64 was. The result was a batte system that feels too rudimentary, same for the animations and unfortunately, the text is just not exactly that much funny (but there's some good jokes). This hack should give a new look to the game so that I at least feels more happy when I play it :)

I might do research on this project, I seem to love what they are trying to do.

Btw, when did that started?
The guy who's working on the project started it on mid-2010 and he's using Photoshop and Illustrator to make the new textures. They look neat.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well hello there. How are you all ?
Me ? I'm fine, did a Jontron impression in class today. It was nice, everyone laughed. In my head, this video played.
Jontron impressions apparently helps in life.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The guy who's working on the project started it on mid-2010 and he's using Photoshop and Illustrator to make the new textures. They look neat.
treating and altering textures from ripped TTYD stuff can be done with a basic image editing program. For Minecraft, I use Gimp and it's just enough.

Photoshop however, can offer a bit more tools and is actualy very extensive if you know what you do. But for just applying a simple colorify filter, both Gimp and photoshop can do them.

What I mean is that as long as you have the patience and the strong interest, you can make this. It however demands a lot of struggling with the game standards. I'm doing this with MC and it's a pain, but I got the GUI done so there's that :)

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I've been thinking about removing my Dr. Mario - Social Thread link but I'm keeping it for the time being.
Doc's dead? I haven't been there since the first days of Smash 4 being out in the US. MAN I acted like such a know it all. Still do ;)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I should change my sig from that generic ID card that 500 other people have.
It's nice, but ehhhhh
I don't want to use those random anime gifs either
The search for an original awesome sig begins! has been going on since premium expired

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Waluigi X Mushroom Kingdom"? :awesome:
Close, you can definitely date Waluigi that's for sure.
I was thinking along of the lines of you being some new IP that has brought decisiveness among gamers due to being "different". As such, you need to prove just how well you stand up the other all-star franchises through the power of romance. You can do so many wonderful things as getting into the "Smash Invitational", become a front-runner for a new console, and find out who exactly killed Female!Captain Falcon (the answer may surprise you).

You can date such wonderful maidens as:
Female!Mario: A caring soul who has a history with animal cruelty.
Female!Link: A Tsundere with a speech impediment.
Female!Fox: An Air Force member who's an Otherkin.
Male!Peach: A masculine general who looks over a squadron of "Toads".
And possibly some others I don't really know.

Edit: And I almost forgot.
Waluigi: The deity of a major religion known as "Waluism".

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
And now, another random episode of Guile's Theme Goes with Absolutely Everything.
Episode 571: Flashback Hero

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why not just make a sig yourself? :p

And now, another random episode of Guile's Theme Goes with Absolutely Everything.
It's one of my favourite films. Though they botched up the subtitles in the video. >_>

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Soooo...having never played Paper Mario, and being curious about it, what's the deal? What makes it so great?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Soooo...having never played Paper Mario, and being curious about it, what's the deal? What makes it so great?
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 is the guy you should ask.

I started with Super Paper Mario and enjoyed the game. I have Paper Mario 64 and I still need to buy TTYD.

D

Deleted member

Doc's dead? I haven't been there since the first days of Smash 4 being out in the US. MAN I acted like such a know it all. Still do ;)
Well, it's because of two things:
1. I don't visit the thread much. I still like that people are talking and doing stuff over there, so that's good.
2. I switched mains. I use Dedede now. Previously, it was Dr. Mario / Mario but I figured out Dedede worked best for me.

Dr. Mario isn't dead, he's stayin' alive. :4drmario:

treating and altering textures from ripped TTYD stuff can be done with a basic image editing program. For Minecraft, I use Gimp and it's just enough.

Photoshop however, can offer a bit more tools and is actualy very extensive if you know what you do. But for just applying a simple colorify filter, both Gimp and photoshop can do them.

What I mean is that as long as you have the patience and the strong interest, you can make this. It however demands a lot of struggling with the game standards. I'm doing this with MC and it's a pain, but I got the GUI done so there's that :)
You're right on that, it's difficult to make this sort of thing become a reality unless of course you're dedicated to it. The only texture alterations I've ever done was with Rayman 2, just to make him have something like his current design, but it was only a test. That was it. I only know how to use Photoshop well just because of icon making. xD

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why not just make a sig yourself? :p

It's one of my favourite films. Though they botched up the subtitles in the video. >_>
I remember we had a small conversation once about mondegreens. But what do you think about Benni Lava and Tunak Tunak Tun?

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Well, it's because of two things:
1. I don't visit the thread much. I still like that people are talking and doing stuff over there, so that's good.
2. I switched mains. I use Dedede now. Previously, it was Dr. Mario / Mario but I figured out Dedede worked best for me.

Dr. Mario isn't dead, he's stayin' alive. :4drmario:
I see. Same happened with me. Doc helped me find my main, Ganondorf. Probs stepped down the tier list with that switch, but idc. It only serves to frustrate my friends more when they (often) lose XD

EDIT: I keep forgetting I have an outdated Doc guide still up. Might go try to take that down, if that's even possible :p

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I remember we had a small conversation once about mondegreens. But what do you think about Benni Lava and Tunak Tunak Tun?
I've never listened to Benni Lava (It's not in a language I know.) I loved Tunak Tunak Tun as a child though.

And I've seen both mondegreen videos of them. My stomach was paining for the whole day from how much I laughed. :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I see. Same happened with me. Doc helped me find my main, Ganondorf. Probs stepped down the tier list with that switch, but idc. It only serves to frustrate my friends more when they (often) lose XD

EDIT: I keep forgetting I have an outdated Doc guide still up. Might go try to take that down, if that's even possible :p
I see. Even if I switched mains I would still keep that thread up, unless, of course, I get a new owner to run it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The sig I have right now is one of the few I did myself (even if it was incredibly easy and simple to make....).

Also

Should've been the song that was actually used for this scene.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Moe for Smash 5. Nintendo plz, mak it hapen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom