• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I upgraded mine to a even more whopping 16GB, but I am aware the whopping limit is 32GB.
Previously it was a 4GB MicroSD card and even before that was the launch 2GB SD card, but that isn't valid.
I was actually being sarcastic. :p
I really should upgrade it to 8GB or something because I'm really interested in Rune Factory 4 and it's eShop only in Europe, but I don't know what the standard SD card size is for the New 3DS.

D

Deleted member

I was actually being sarcastic. :p
I really should upgrade it to 8GB or something because I'm really interested in Rune Factory 4 and it's eShop only in Europe, but I don't know what the standard SD card size is for the New 3DS.
Yeah, I know you were being sarcastic lol. xD
The New 3DS and New 3DS XL come preinstalled with a 4GB MicroSD card.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Speaking of Mario fan games, have any of you guys heard/played Super Mario War?

It was first released in 2006 and had a good following in 2008 up until one of the creators, Floran Hufsky, commited suicide. After that, the community started to fade away until the forum that is left rarely receives replies and is prone to spambots.
It's kind of sad really but I still have loads of skins to this day.
Well that escalated quickly...
What is it like?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yeah, I know you were being sarcastic lol. xD
The New 3DS and New 3DS XL come preinstalled with a 4GB MicroSD card.
Hmmm, I don't think that's enough if I want to keep Shovel Knight, PW Trilogy and Nintendo Pocket Football Club. Thanks, though! Couldn't find it myself.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Honestly I haven't seen a lot of Links on FG
But it sucks to hear that they are the new Little Mac
Im like the 2% percent of Link that doesn't spam projectiles
Unless I'm desperate :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm starting to think I should give up in For Glory; everytime I go there is to get the **** beat out of me by :4link: maining guys, :4ganondorf: maining girls or :4sonic: maining guys.
Link is troublesome, but I can still deal with him most of the time. Normally with Toon Link, Mario, and Dark Pit. Sometimes with G&W too.
Sonic falls easily to my Mario, Luigi, and Wario.
One of the things I love to do with Ganondorf mains is jump out to them while they're over the edge of the stage and then bait them into using the side B, Plummeting them to death.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmmm, I don't think that's enough if I want to keep Shovel Knight, PW Trilogy and Nintendo Pocket Football Club. Thanks, though! Couldn't find it myself.
I'd get a 16GB MicroSD card and transfer everything from my old launch 3DS to the new one.. the Windows way. :troll:

Soul.

So you are saying there wouldn't be DLC after Mewtwo? I'm fine with that but knowing Mewtwo will be a success they might add more after it. Meh, speculation is the past. Didn't you want it to become CompetitiveBoards? :troll:
It's already CompetitiveBoards. :troll:
I'm starting to think I should give up in For Glory; everytime I go there is to get the **** beat out of me by :4link: maining guys, :4ganondorf: maining girls or :4sonic: maining guys.
Don't waste your time in For Glory. Just play With Friends. 90% of the players in FG are noobs.
I upgraded mine to a even more whopping 16GB, but I am aware the whopping limit is 32GB.
Previously it was a 4GB MicroSD card and even before that was the launch 2GB SD card, but that isn't valid.
I don't know how many GBs does my SD card have on my 3DS. Maybe 8GB or 16GB. I dunno, have to check.
If it's the latter then I can download some games like ORAS, Dark Moon/Dream Team, DKCR 3D and Kirby. I really don't know lol.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Talking about fan made things,remember the anime japanese mario,and even having its own interpretation of the plot of the original super mario bros game,predicted most of the things that is iconic on mario universe nowadays.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
One of the things I love to do with Ganondorf mains is jump out to them while they're over the edge of the stage and then bait them into using the side B, Plummeting them to death.
Will take that into consideration.
Don't waste your time in For Glory. Just play With Friends. 90% of the players in FG are noobs.
I know, but for some reason I can't help but keep going there.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Well that escalated quickly...
What is it like?
Pretty much 4 players step on each other's head :4mario: style. There additional modes such as "stomp on the enemies", survival (raining thwomps, random fireballs, etc.), :4yoshi:'s eggs. It's a pretty fun time waster and creating skins for the game is fun. I'll post my custom Alien skin (one I convert the file type...)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Pretty much 4 players step on each other's head :4mario: style. There additional modes such as "stomp on the enemies", survival (raining thwomps, random fireballs, etc.), :4yoshi:'s eggs. It's a pretty fun time waster and creating skins for the game is fun. I'll post my custom Alien skin (one I convert the file type...)
And it's still more competitive than Mario Kart. :troll:
Sorry, inside joke.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Here are my skins for Woody and the Alien. Woody is a WIP since I feel that I can still improve on him.
Woody.png

Alien.png

The skins have off coloring since they have to match the "red", "green", yellow", and "blue" color palette.
Edit: If you have the game, save both images as a .bmp file since that's what works with the game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My precious Funky Bike GCN. What have you done.
lolninbuzz. lol2012. lolMKWiistayinalive.

:troll:

Shouldn't people just move on from that game? God, it's like the Melee of MK.. only that Melee is so much better but I'm comparing two different kinds of games and that doesn't make sense.

Soul.

Wow, it looks like Melee tournaments. :troll:
Tell me if Mango or M2K are there because I don't see them in that video :(

:troll:

Shouldn't people just move on from that game? God, it's like the Melee of MK.. only that Melee is so much better but I'm comparing two different kinds of games and that doesn't make sense.
"I can't move on from MKWii to MK7/8 because it honestly doesn't feel the same. I've had some good times with MKWii and will keep playing it. MK7 and 8 just seem boring, lifeless, empty, and generic. Even if the new MKWii community is different from the one I was in for like, ever since the game was released, it's still a community. Besides, we got Custom Tracks so...." -Typical MKWii fan.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tell me if Mango or M2K are there because I don't see them in that video :(

"I can't move on from MKWii to MK7/8 because it honestly doesn't feel the same. I've had some good times with MKWii and will keep playing it. MK7 and 8 just seem boring, lifeless, empty, and generic. Even if the new MKWii community is different from the one I was in for like, ever since the game was released, it's still a community. Besides, we got Custom Tracks so...." -Typical MKWii fan.
What if I say Nintendo's own tracks are more polished and overall look better than the fan made ones (Custom Tracks)... ?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What if I say Nintendo's own tracks are more polished and overall look better than the fan made ones (Custom Tracks)... ?

Blasphemy! Just look at this:

High-detailed water. Amazing start/finish-line. Great textures overall. The Cuccos fit perfectly in that track.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yeah, BEEJermJeep ran off with HunterNinjaReaperPirate98, Dromader and Vegito
By ran off, do you mean off a cliff?
Because I think you're trying to sugar coat things.
They're all dead, and their spirits are possessing other users.
I heard that @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles is one of them.
You can't trust anybody.
Nowhere is safe.
We're all doomed.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
By ran off, do you mean off a cliff?
Because I think you're trying to sugar coat things.
They're all dead, and their spirits are possessing other users.
I heard that @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles is one of them.
You can't trust anybody.
Nowhere is safe.
We're all doomed.
Hope you like zombies then
I got it right?
Right as rain

High-detailed water. Amazing start/finish-line. Great textures overall. The Cuccos fit perfectly in that track.
That actually looks pretty good.
Too bad it's not HD :troll:

D

Deleted member

I can't believe how incredibly outdated those graphics are. Mostly those coming from TP anyway.. and that's why people wanted a realistic Zelda. :troll:

Jokes aside, few people make polished CTs. They're really bad for the most part.

Soul.

Ayy lmao. Indeed, that is very true. Nintendo's tracks are more polished. Fans make custom tracks with something made by Google (correct me if I'm wrong). Most people played in regular tracks anyways....but yeah, you get the point. Apparently MKWii is the most hardcore MK game.

It takes almost 2 minutes to finish one lap? What.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom