• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Maybe I should join the subreddit.
I have never used that site before...
Just to be clear, we're talking about the Smash Bros. subreddit right?

I've never run into problems. If you say something blatantly not true, you are liable to be corrected. Don't post memetic images and obey the global rules and you should be fine. You're surely seen the kind of content that they let fly before...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Just to be clear, we're talking about the Smash Bros. subreddit right?
I've never run into problems. If you say something blatantly not true, you are liable to be corrected. Don't post memetic images and obey the global rules and you should be fine. You're surely seen the kind of content that they let fly before...
No, I was referring to the Dark Souls subreddit. I'm sure the same rules apply though.
Also
Don't post memetic images
Yes, that will definitely be an easy rule to follow. :rolleyes:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Capcom a while back (march this year) teased a PS4 Mega Man collection, or alluded to a possibility of it being made ("those 2004/2006 discs are getting old arent they?"). I want it to be true so much, you dont even know. Day 1. Day 0. All day every day.

Hacks/mods? I want to see a Quest 64 one still. >_<
Who owns Quest 64 by the way? As in the rights?

Soul.

hi.
Lol reddit. I felt like joining that site but didn't because it is pointless to me.
Also that PM64 HD retexture looks nice.

D

Deleted member

New Paper Mario? I almost thought it was a fan-made remake, only to learn it's just a retexture thing for the N64 game on Dolphin. It's good though. @aldelaro5 would be proud.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I frequent Reddit. I mostly lurk, but it's relatively entertaining. The karma system and the 'hivemind' are stupid as hell though.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Eh Reddit, I only paid a visit when there was a topic about me on the TF2 section.

D

Deleted member

So the thread is quiet at the moment. Most chats / discussions have a quiet period and this is no different. Anyways, I wonder why wasn't this put in the final game:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I literally just typed "hilarious" into google and grabbed the first image that caught my eye to use for a silly response. It didnt really require too much of a backstory :p
This is first thing I see when I look for "hilarious"
lol.PNG

As I made plainly obvious, I do find your image to fit this definition. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So the thread is quiet at the moment. Most chats / discussions have a quiet period and this is no different. Anyways, I wonder why wasn't this put in the final game:

I'm glad I never bought this game. Such a disappointment. And that track is decent.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thread is quiet...

Anything new? :p
I'm bored.®
Not much though.

I'm glad I never bought this game. Such a disappointment. And that track is decent.
Erm, I heard it's bad. Of course, like every Pokémon game before ORAS, I tested it out and I have it as a result. XD and Colosseum are better but I don't know how to play Pokémon well. Song's good though, you're right.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Get used to it, cause a modernized Sonic the Fighters is exactly what the next arc is.

And it looks awesoooome. XD
I want a sonic game with these cats! i wouldn't even care if it was in hypothetical Sonic Heroes 2

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not much, not much, slow day. Tomorrow should be the day my PS4 arrives so Im excited for that.
2015 has been slow so far. Like I said over 10000 times, I hope it's slow in a good way like 2010 was, not a bad one like 2012.. because that one took forever to end.

Soul.

2015 has been slow so far. Like I said over 10000 times, I hope it's slow in a good way like 2010 was, not a bad one like 2012.. because that one took forever to end.
inb4 the opposite happens and this year ends up sucking (or being bad) regardless of good games coming

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This year will feel like an eternity untill Bloodborne and Zelda are out.
And when Inside Out, Good Dinosaur, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Star Wars VII, Star Fox, E3, Mewtwo DLC, D23, Toy Story's 20th Anniversary special (or something), and Mario Maker as well.

...anything else?

D

Deleted member

This year will feel like an eternity untill Bloodborne and Zelda are out.
Lol, right. Once those two are out everything goes :4sonic: fast. I'm not necessarily asking for another 2010, but I just want another really good year. 2010 was a masterpiece, 2011 was okay, 2012 was horrid, 2013 was alright, and 2014 was good.

Of course, this would be five years since I've been active on the interwebs, funny thing. :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Lol, right. Once those two are out everything goes :4sonic: fast. I'm not necessarily asking for another 2010, but I just want another really good year. 2010 was a masterpiece, 2011 was okay, 2012 was horrid, 2013 was alright, and 2014 was good.

Of course, this would be five years since I've been active on the interwebs, funny thing. :troll:
2010: Toy Story 3 came out. Everything else was icing and sprinkles on the cake.

/year

Soul.

And when Inside Out, Good Dinosaur, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Star Wars VII, Star Fox, E3, Mewtwo DLC, D23, Toy Story's 20th Anniversary special (or something), and Mario Maker as well.

...anything else?
Uh....the Greninja ban? That must be one of the biggest events of this year.

D

Deleted member

...anything else?
CES is going on currently, but that is another story. Did I forget Skype for Web? Windows 10?? (both made by Microsoft, lol) New 3DS release???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom