• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
One of my most clear memories is when I was 2 years old. Though part of the reason it may be fresh is because I've also seen it in video tape.

But for me, it feels like the moment I obtained sentience and everything felt clear

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Nope, can't even remember when I started remembering. Childhood, elementary, middle, high school, and the past year are all blurred together. They make sense like I'm not going to think yesterday was when the Gamecube was released and I just bought it, but it's weird when you're living a life where everything is just a blur.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Finally the words I've been waiting to hear since my mom officially gave me her computer this morning after literally 200+ updates

"Windows is up to date."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My first sentinent memory was when I was 2 years old; I still remember being a baby watching Christmas lights on a window with white curtains and a cloudy sky; I see that moment as the moment when I started thinking and knowing the world in a more analytical sense.

Welp, time to sleep...or not, also I'll completely vanish from here for a while to put in order my stuff... but I'll come back with more bad jokes....someday.

Goodnight all!

D

Deleted member

I saw somewhere that Smashboards "was on fire" 'cause of Project M's dropping for CEO 2015.

But I don't really see some flame here. :dizzy:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
>be me
>wake up at 5:30
>In the middle of showering, learn that I have a 2 hour delay on the first day back
>mfw

Morbi

Scavenger
Maybe I should join the subreddit.
I have never used that site before...
Probably, I am sure that there is a subreddit for your sick and inappropriate obsession with Dark Souls. It is obvious that no one here cares about Dark Souls discussion, so if you need to get it somewhere else, get it from somewhere else. Just know that you leave us deeply depressed. We wish we could satisfy you, it just pains us imagining you with another woman. I suppose we can have an open relationship as long as you promise not to fall in love and leave us!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Probably, I am sure that there is a subreddit for your sick and inappropriate obsession with Dark Souls. It is obvious that no one here cares about Dark Souls discussion, so if you need to get it somewhere else, get it from somewhere else. Just know that you leave us deeply depressed. We wish we could satisfy you, it just pains us imagining you with another woman. I suppose we can have an open relationship as long as you promise not to fall in love and leave us!
I'm sorry you feel that way, but Dark Souls has truly captured my soul(s).
We can still be fiends. I mean friends.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm sorry you feel that way, but Dark Souls has truly captured my soul(s).
We can still be fiends. I mean friends.
I do not play that game, so I am sure that I did not fully understand those references unless they are as blatant as they sound. I am not sure if that makes you feel better or worse; however, I must be honest with you, Kenith.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Me neither, and honestly dont feel like anyway. The layout is ***.
I actually like the thread layout, but that doesn't change the fact I don't even know how to Reddit.

I do not play that game, so I am sure that I did not fully understand those references unless they are as blatant as they sound. I am not sure if that makes you feel better or worse; however, I must be honest with you, Kenith.
Only a mindless Hollow would not understand Dark Souls references.

Morbi

Scavenger
I actually like the thread layout, but that doesn't change the fact I don't even know how to Reddit.

Only a mindless Hollow would not understand Dark Souls references.
I am sure you are fully capable of learning, it probably just takes some experience with the format or something. That being said, it looks challenging. That is why I never joined myself. Muhahaha.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I am sure you are fully capable of learning, it probably just takes some experience with the format or something. That being said, it looks challenging. That is why I never joined myself. Muhahaha.
I'm just afraid of the unwritten rules of the site. The ones either tucked away by the site's help page or just internally accepted by the community.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I thought that this was Clark Kent talking to Superman. It really was a great disguise.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I thought that this was Clark Kent talking to Superman. It really was a great disguise.
No one recognizes an underage kid wearing a mask who looks strangely like the kid that hangs around Bruce Wayne.
Batman villains are dumb. :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Obligitory @aldelaro5 tag.

But this project looks just as interesting as the SM64 remake.
That SM64 remake seems okay. But Mario looks too plastic like to me. Can't criticize too harshly though, it's a fan project and It's still okay overall.

This looks fairly better from a visual stand point.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That SM64 remake seems okay. But Mario looks too plastic like to me. Can't criticize too harshly though, it's a fan project and It's still okay overall.
This looks fairly better from a visual stand point.
That's the Brawl model that they're using for testing. The actual ingame model is identical to his Galaxy model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom