• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
(attempt to get the thread on a topic)

If you could have two Nintendo series crossover for a game not like Super Smash Bros., what would they be and why?
I would have to say Mario and Zelda. The premise would be that an unknown force would steal both Peach and Zelda and Mario and Link would team up to rescue them. I can imagine the platforming of Mario mixed in with the puzzle solving of Zelda.

Not very original, but it's a start

D

Deleted member

About the two Nintendo series crossing over. Why not AC and FE...just..........Animals involved in a deadly war.......dogs with swords, elephants with tomes, KANGAROOS WITH AXES. YES.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Animal Crossing and Fantasy Life because...
BECAUSE
I'd cross AC with Pokémon.

I wish I had the coding know-how make a fangame. I'd have randomize Poké villagers with natures as their personality types. And of course I'd let the player BE one.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
About the two Nintendo series crossing over. Why not AC and FE...just..........Animals involved in a deadly war.......dogs with swords, elephants with tomes, KANGAROOS WITH AXES. YES.
I would play the **** out of that
I'd cross AC with Pokémon.
I would also play the **** out of that

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'd cross Kirby with Metroid, a 2.5D platformer about the Space Pirates invading Pop Star and Kirby and Samus allying to stop them.

D

Deleted member

So, I used to play Animal Crossing New Leaf and this was my favorite character:

I'd always talk to her and stuff. I stopped playing for a while then I decided to play after so long. When I look in my mail, I see I've gotten a letter from her talking about how she moved away. I literally cried.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
ECH ! Just came back from some matches with @ Losho Losho . It's cool for practicing the :rosalina: matchup, though I need to practice more the :4diddy: and :4sonic: matchup.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So Zelda RPG. I'm down. Just don't remake Link's Adventure and I'm totally cool with it.
I would love a big Zelda action-RPG where you pick your race, level up and all that jazz. The WiiU Zelda is dipping its fingers in Skyrim-inspired direction thus far, so maybe one day....

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

I'd always talk to her and stuff. I stopped playing for a while then I decided to play after so long. When I look in my mail, I see I've gotten a letter from her talking about how she moved away. I literally cried.
Kitt! She was one of my favorites too. I kept her in my town until my Wild World cartridge stopped working...

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820

You do know you could just leave without saving and then change the date back to the day after you stopped playing? That'd do the trick. :)

But yeah, @ Grass Grass is a criminal who must be brought to justice!

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Warning Received
I love how this all started with Kermit talking about his Ignore list.
Which inevitably led you to calling me a ******, correct? What intricate circumstances must have taken place to arrive at a post with a single purpose and a topic so far from Kermit's ignore list.

-

As for ignore lists, I don't have anyone listed. Not even Overswarm, who has harassed me directly and with fake accounts, even outside the forums. Not even D-idara. But D-idara holds a special place in my inferior mesenteric artery - the ashes of his self-imposed immolation were sweetly aromatic.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How is Fantasy Life by the way? I've been eye balling it for some time.
it is fuuuuuuun. It is a super fun rpg. I think you should watch people on youtube play it a bit more if you are on the fence. thats what I did
I think I just want Animal Crossing on WiiU in general
That actually might happen, not now but maybe, Maybe our characters hair and clothing will have.... PHYSICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom