• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Does that even work?

People usually say one thing that cheeses me off (typically in regards to my role model here) and they wind up on the ignore list. I do un-ignore them eventually (sometimes) but then I realize that I kind of liked their absence, and put them right back on the list. Or I use it to discourage me from talking to certain people. speaking of which, I just realized CliffJumper has never been on this list. Huh. I should probably fix that.
That doesn't seem like a healthy way to deal with your problems. Then again, confrontation never works on the Internet, mostly because of how anonymous it is and that leading to people saying whatever they want to get out of an argument, which normally only sparks the fire more.

So in short, keep doing what you're doing, I guess.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Before you edited..
Was that Zero or whatever his name is you ere talking about

We love you too:drohyou:
It begins with Z, but it's not Zero.
Be glad you have such a small list.

I don't care how many hitlists I get put on for posting this; it will only expand the list

Now if only I could remember why half these people are on ignore...
Why am I on ignore?!

*cricket noises*

...right. Obvious question. Sorry.

D

Deleted member

That doesn't seem like a healthy way to deal with your problems. Then again, confrontation never works on the Internet, mostly because of how anonymous it is and that leading to people saying whatever they want to get out of an argument, which normally only sparks the fire more.

So in short, keep doing what you're doing, I guess.
In real life, I will gladly confront people, but like you said, confrontation does not work on the Internet. When people think you're joking you're actually serious.

*cough* @CliffJumper *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I don't care how many hitlists I get put on for posting this; it will only expand the list

How to put a middle finger, gently, in a sneaky way, to 14 people.

Kermit the Ninja, January 2015.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

I'm supprised I haven't fell on that list with all my previous posts...

And PsychoIncarnate isn't even that bad, what did he do?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Tekken 5 is sooooooooooooooo much fun. Haven't played in a few months, but I still whoop some serious ass with Roger Jr. and Bruce.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Seriously, though, I am kind of hurt. At least tell me what I need to feel guilty about.

What the hell, you probably won't even read this...

D

Deleted member

How to put a middle finger, gently, in a sneaky way, to 14 people.

Kermit the Ninja, January 2015.

I'm supprised I haven't fell on that list with all my previous posts...

And PsychoIncarnate isn't even that bad, what did he do?
I think it had something to do with Homura. Like I said I have no idea why half these people are on here; they just are.
I just never took him off. *promptly does so*

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Seriously, though, I am kind of hurt. At least tell me what I need to feel guilty about.

What the hell, you probably won't even read this...
People who have ignore on can't even read the posts of those they have ignored if someone quoted them, so they just see an empty quote with an answer. I bet it seems super trippy.
Thats my favorite Tekken :)
Mine's Tekken 2 or TTT2. Such Armor King. Very Alex. Wow.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I think it had something to do with Homura. Like I said I have no idea why half these people are on here; they just are.
I just never took him off. *promptly does so*
Wll um Saki is really hurt so uuummmm maybe tell him WHY he is on that list in the first place? I meant that none of my business but..yeah
I just dont like seeing peoples feelings hurt

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wll um Saki is really hurt so uuummmm maybe tell him WHY he is on that list in the first place? I meant that none of my business but..yeah

I'm gonna go off on a limb and say it was because of all the obnoxious whining about the "Smash has no future" thing.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

I'm gonna go off on a limb and say it was because of all the obnoxious whining about the "Smash has no future" thing.
And believe me that I have egg on my face about that. Especially since the interview was re-translated.

For what it counts, I'm sorry. Even if you can't see it, I have to say it.

D

Deleted member

You now he long since stopped that right?
You know how people say things once and that makes them land on the list, right? Pretty sure D-idara only went into the Greninja board and whined once (Yes, THAT is the reason why he's on there), and I will never cross paths with Giga or Det or half the other people on the list. It's just a precaution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
That sort of creates an ackward and unfriendly atmosphere though, since yoshi seems to mind it.
It got unfriendly as soon as we started talking about who was on our ignore lists xp
and yeah yoshi does mind which hurt me more to see that no one will give him a chance to redeem himself like I did. He is a pretty cool guy

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm totally gonna get banned for this. Not sure if that's a bad thing though...

Grass

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I know I'm an asshole, but I swear I'm trying my hardest to fix it... Someone at least tell him that I said sorry.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
I'm just going to slip in with a quick question. What happened with "D-idara"? The name is mentioned in the first post but it was before my time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
*cough cough* don't care *cough cough*

you know the drill.
too bad some of us actually do care for others feelings, am I right?:drshrug:
I know I'm an *******, but I swear I'm trying my hardest to fix it... Someone at least tell him that I said sorry.
Dont bother, he wont silent but You redeemed yourself to me~
I'm just going to slip in with a quick question. What happened with "D-idara"? The name is mentioned in the first post but it was before my time.
Lets not talk about him and say we did

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom