• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm just going to slip in with a quick question. What happened with "D-idara"? The name is mentioned in the first post but it was before my time.
In short:

Take a spoonful of Dr. Mario and a dash of Dark Pit. Mix with a generous helping of salt.

Add a heaping helping of the "Big Three"; Mewtwo, Ridley, and K. Rool. Cook to 400 degrees over an open flame war.

Top it off with how For Glory should have used Battlefield instead of FD.

And then you have a spoiled mess that gives everyone who comes near it food poisoning.

D

Deleted member

Uh....what's going on? What.....what's happening

...maybe it's best if I stay out.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
sorry I don't talk to *******.

This thread can either be a great place or place for fights. The second option is not the one we want.
5 minutes will only make the sink hole deeper
Welp Im out
Yeah me too.
I'll go onto some Mario threads in the meantime. Or I'll just do some matches on Smash 4 Wii U.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I think there are more posts about how this thread has delved into crap that there are crap posts by now.

D

Deleted member

Quick! Tag all the mods! This is the opportunity I've been waiting for!!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I do not want an NRA Duffel Bag, adserver. I can trust the NRA as far as I can throw the entire organization at once.

D

Deleted member

also didn't you say you didn't care about being banned either?
"You're sharp. Yes, you're right about me. I don't give a damn if I'm banned or not. I don't care." - edgy Dub Homura*

*Quote my be paraphrased

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Let me be the first to change the subject.

I'm thankful that Ridley is too small to be a stage.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
(attempt to get the thread on a topic)

If you could have two Nintendo series crossover for a game not like Super Smash Bros., what would they be and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom