• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I read through the whole thing and all I have to say is.... you lucky ******* :seuss:
ayy lmao XD
Nah, Rito Yuuki the Harem King is even luckier since he can have legions of alien girls go after his frail body (She can't really deny that either). Though that's mostly because it is highly illegal to have harems in America's society unlike Africa. I guess this makes us like Homer x Marge/Fred x Wilma/Peter x Louis, except we are not an adult animated sitcom cliche as old as dirt. :troll:

D

Deleted member

YEAH FIREWORKS
Thank god we got all this snow earlier today, don't have to worry about any unintended fires that way.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's 11:14 here

and I'm not drunk yet.

Didn't have anywhere to go this year...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh 12:18am MST... oh yeah Happy New Year...
*keeps eating a sandwich*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I failed you Shulk!! :4shulk:
*makes another sandwich*

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I just read all the comments, and wow...

Like holy ****.... Never in my life I have seen such toxic and hateful "remarks" over a ****ing video game.

@Syrek and @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo already said what I was going to say.
You guys need to act your age and grow up, and learn that everybody (even the creator) is going to have the differnet opinion as you.

I can officially say the Smash community is as BAD as the Brony, Sonic and Anmie fandom and even worst.
This guy unfortunately has a point... although I personally wouldn't say its as bad, I would say its REALLY, REALLY damn close to it imo.
Sometimes, I wonder why people get so butthurt over a few comments by Sakurai

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

He's 10 years old by the way.
Negi Springfield eh? There's no argument there since his harem is much bigger and that pint sized powerhouse is more of a man than the likes of Rito. Hell, I doubt they can even have a proper Death Battle unless their harems are involved since he lacks the proper combat skills. :awesome:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wanted to have an epic Mars avi for today....but I decided to put *bruh* Mars because why not?
....and because I didn't find anything else

D

Deleted member

I'm really tired.....i'm at this party....and i'm tired heehee #TooMuchPartying xD I hope everyone's New Year party or other festivity is going well! heehee :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This guy unfortunately has a point... although I personally wouldn't say its as bad, I would say its REALLY, REALLY damn close to it imo.
Sometimes, I wonder why people get so butthurt over a few comments by Sakurai
Ooooooh damn he/she thinks its THAT bad? Well there no recovering from that, that hurts so bad but it is so true
I hope everyone's New Year party or other festivity is going well! heehee :p
Im cold. does that answer that?

D

Deleted member

Ooooooh damn he/she thinks its THAT bad? Well there no recovering from that, that hurts so bad but it is so true

Im cold. does that answer that?
Well, does being cold mean your festivity is going well? IS BEING COLD FUN?! O-O

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Negi Springfield eh? There's no argument there since his harem is much bigger and that pint sized powerhouse is more of a man than the likes of Rito. Hell, I doubt they can even have a proper Death Battle unless their harems are involved since he lacks the proper combat skills. :awesome:
Anyone is more of a man than Rito.

Even more so considering this:

Heck, Ranma suffers more from this and he's still more manly.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
But why would you need to make another sandwich when you have a never ending supply?
Becuase is better to have two infinite sandwiches!
infinite + infinite = more infinity = infinity = more sandwich!

Thats why I never get drunk.... I act like one without drinking sometimes...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom