• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I can't believe I actually joined the web five years ago. Time really flies. While I'm aware I joined YouTube in February 24, this is just a heads-up. :troll:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm the last of my species. A nobody who was genetically engineered on Halfworld to become what I am now.

The most bad*** thing to have ever existed

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm the last of my species. A nobody who was genetically engineered on Halfworld to become what I am now.

The most bad*** thing to have ever existed
So... That means there's a Heartless out there with your heart... As a Nobody, you still have a body, but you lack a heart... Anyone a Keyblade wielder? We need to save this poor rocket. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Happy New Year, friends and foes (Which I doubt I even have)! We were done with our little TLR marathon and it was a great experience due to the fact that we cracked jokes about every scene and the fact that she made the situation as awkward as possible. I'll mention the more funnier jokes since these are bound to give you guys a little laugh. She said "How cute, a cheap yaoi moment to make the girls' panties drop." when Rito and Ren accidentally kissed each other. She said that the fat perverted principal in the show is the closest thing to a full grown Eric Cartman (That alone made me lose my ****ing ****). She even joked about him having some pretty big boobs when he was imitating a perverted exercise for the female students in the Olympics episode. When watching Rito bathe the giantesses in the hotel, she said, "Holy ****, those girls are big as hell! Even bigger compared to a skinny ass purple dragon!" (Obviously a Ridley joke). I did my fair share of jokes on certain episodes like how Ghi Bree looked like as Saibaman on some serious steroids. I even said that Pikari didn't kiss the Southern gun totting ginger on her lips since she might not have a soul. Speaking of that said ginger, I'll show you a picture of her that I cropped myself:

While you may not see the freckles, they were pretty visible in certain close ups like when Pikari kissed her. Hell, my girl even said that she looks CLOSE enough to her in real life minus certain details (She has emerald eyes instead, fuller lips, her cup size is a 34DD, and her hair is a bit less straight). If anything, this is the closest thing to a ginger in an anime (Thus why she felt obligated to watch the anime to begin with in grade school). Now about how the last few hours went, she said that she wanted to pick up a few drinks for us since it's a new year after all and I've decided to keep checking out my YouTube notifications on my phone. Soon as I looked up, she came with some fresh champagne and grape juice to spice up our end of the year drinks and that we can have our first alcoholic drink. What really got me was that she decided to wear a top that was a bit too revealing for me to handle and I became as nervous as a certain otaku chameleon from Super Paper Mario. She felt obligated to say "Man up and realize that you're a bloody adult! There's nothing harmful about looking at boobs and you see them everywhere you go in society. Come the **** on and realize that you not on the Tumblr people's side on this issue!". So I figured that she's one of those anti-feminist that don't mind showing off her body to others or just know that it's normal for boys to feel stimulated, which isn't surprising considering her mains in the games we had played. Though this raises the question on why she had never wore any low cut tops in college from the beginning (Unless she's the type that hides her body on purpose and saves it for the one guy who is worthy enough to see its full glory). :facepalm:

Overall, the experience itself was rather hilarious and this was arguably close enough to the wild parties that my childhood friends and fellow college students had. Even down to the damn dancing we did together soon as the clock stuck midnight for January 2014. Me and this girl will get along just fine for the rest of these years as they go by. :seuss:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Happy New Year, friends and foes (Which I doubt I even have)! We were done with our little TLR marathon and it was a great experience due to the fact that we cracked jokes about every scene and the fact that she made the situation as awkward as possible. I'll mention the more funnier jokes since these are bound to give you guys a little laugh. She said "How cute, a cheap yaoi moment to make the girls' panties drop." when Rito and Ren accidentally kissed each other. She said that the fat perverted principal in the show is the closest thing to a full grown Eric Cartman (That alone made me lose my ****ing ****). She even joked about him having some pretty big boobs when he was imitating a perverted exercise for the female students in the Olympics episode. When watching Rito bathe the giantesses in the hotel, she said, "Holy ****, those girls are big as hell! Even bigger compared to a skinny *** purple dragon!" (Obviously a Ridley joke). I did my fair share of jokes on certain episodes like how Ghi Bree looked like as Saibaman on some serious steroids. I even said that Pikari didn't kiss the Southern gun totting ginger on her lips since she might not have a soul. Speaking of that said ginger, I'll show you a picture of her that I cropped myself:

While you may not see the freckles, they were pretty visible in certain close ups like when Pikari kissed her. Hell, my girl even said that she looks CLOSE enough to her in real life minus certain details (She has emerald eyes instead, fuller lips, her cup size is a 34DD, and her hair is a bit less straight). If anything, this is the closest thing to a ginger in an anime (Thus why she felt obligated to watch the anime to begin with in grade school). Now about how the last few hours went, she said that she wanted to pick up a few drinks for us since it's a new year after all and I've decided to keep checking out my YouTube notifications on my phone. Soon as I looked up, she came with some fresh champagne and grape juice to spice up our end of the year drinks and that we can have our first alcoholic drink. What really got me was that she decided to wear a top that was a bit too revealing for me to handle and I became as nervous as a certain otaku chameleon from Super Paper Mario. She felt obligated to say "Man up and realize that you're a bloody adult! There's nothing harmful about looking at boobs and you see them everywhere you go in society. Come the **** on and realize that you not on the Tumblr people's side on this issue!". So I figured that she's one of those anti-feminist that don't mind showing off her body to others or just know that it's normal for boys to feel stimulated, which isn't surprising considering her mains in the games we had played. Though this raises the question on why she had never wore any low cut tops in college from the beginning (Unless she's the type that hides her body on purpose and saves it for the one guy who is worthy enough to see its full glory). :facepalm:

Overall, the experience itself was rather hilarious and this was arguably close enough to the wild parties that my childhood friends and fellow college students had. Even down to the damn dancing we did together soon as the clock stuck midnight for January 2014. Me and this girl will get along just fine for the rest of these years as they go by. :seuss:
I read through the whole thing and all I have to say is.... you lucky ******* :seuss:
ayy lmao XD

D

Deleted member

Even if it is 2015, and even if starting all over again is refreshing,
I still feel like it's 2014 lol. xD

Anyways, what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom