• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Now, I'll make my last YT and DA icon later in the day. Oh, starting all over again sometimes feels refreshing.

@Admiral Pit The curse is over!

D

Deleted member

Now, I'll make my last YT and DA icon later in the day. Oh, starting all over again sometimes feels refreshing.
For me, it's the opposite. I just got through one year, and now I have to go through another one. *sigh*

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Time for a bit of reflection.

Oh man. 2014. The beginning was certainly interesting. I'd been on smashboards for half a year. The speculation was on a steady rise during that period. School wasn't that bad during that period. Bravely Default and Kirby triple deluxe came out around that time. Both are glorious games.

Summer was great. Being lazy all day. Meeting my still best friend. Palutena was revealed. All the games shown including Splatoon which I'm really excited for.

The fall...oh boy...Was not expecting junior year to be this hard. I mean wow. I'm scared for how the rest of the year will turn out. Spanish 3 and AP Computer science are killing me. Both smash games came out though. Got myself Xenoblade on my birthday. (School has gotten in the way so I haven't finished it...Wish people weren't so spoiler happy as well. >.> )

Winter was fine, studying for finals and stuff. Got alpha Sapphire for christmas and I love it so far.

Next is gamergate. I personally support it due to the fact that there are many problems with current journalism, but the reason I bring it up is because the anti-gg are insane. I mean wow. I thought anti bronies were horrible, but at least they don't try to get people killed through doxxing. And what makes it worse is that they aren't willing to listen. They are perfectly willing to attack people without giving them a chance to defend themselves. All because of what corrupt journalists and corrupt feminist have to say. Gamergate is going good though at least. Seeing a lot of their words have been maddening.

Overall thoughts on 2014? It was good, but with a lot of problems. However 2015 has seemingly much easier classes for senior year, not to mention all the cool games coming out. But I do have to endure the rest of juinor year. I'm incredibly worried.

To 2015 though!...in a little over 30 minutes.

Hopefully a new nintendo direct is just around the corner. Can't wait for something new to be excited about!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Time for a bit of reflection.

Oh man. 2014. The beginning was certainly interesting. I'd been on smashboards for half a year. The speculation was on a steady rise during that period. School wasn't that bad during that period. Bravely Default and Kirby triple deluxe came out around that time. Both are glorious games.

Summer was great. Being lazy all day. Meeting my still best friend. Palutena was revealed. All the games shown including Splatoon which I'm really excited for.

The fall...oh boy...Was not expecting junior year to be this hard. I mean wow. I'm scared for how the rest of the year will turn out. Spanish 3 and AP Computer science are killing me. Both smash games came out though. Got myself Xenoblade on my birthday. (School has gotten in the way so I haven't finished it...Wish people weren't so spoiler happy as well. >.> )

Winter was fine, studying for finals and stuff. Got alpha Sapphire for christmas and I love it so far.

Next is gamergate. I personally support it due to the fact that there are many problems with current journalism, but the reason I bring it up is because the anti-gg are insane. I mean wow. I thought anti bronies were horrible, but at least they don't try to get people killed through doxxing. And what makes it worse is that they aren't willing to listen. They are perfectly willing to attack people without giving them a chance to defend themselves. All because of what corrupt journalists and corrupt feminist have to say. Gamergate is going good though at least. Seeing a lot of their words have been maddening.

Overall thoughts on 2014? It was good, but with a lot of problems. However 2015 has seemingly much easier classes for senior year, not to mention all the cool games coming out. But I do have to endure the rest of juinor year. I'm incredibly worried.

To 2015 though!...in a little over 30 minutes.

Hopefully a new nintendo direct is just around the corner. Can't wait for something new to be excited about!
Posts like this make me want to reflect, but alas mobile is hell for long posts.
You'll do fine though :3

R0Y

Smash Master
For me, it's the opposite. I just got through one year, and now I have to go through another one. *sigh*
Hang in there man...I felt like that from around 2005 until late 2008. There is light at the end of the tunnel, don't worry.

D

Deleted member

I hope this year is great. Maybe not as good as 2010 was, but good. Hopefully it turns out to be true.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I hope this year is great. Maybe not as good as 2010 was, but good. Hopefully it turns out to be true.
2010 was amazing. I graduated high school that year. That made that year the best year I've ever had my entire life. I never had to see those people again.

D

Deleted member

2010 was amazing. I graduated high school that year. That made that year the best year I've ever had my entire life. I never had to see those people again.
There are lots of reasons why I believe 2010 is the best year of the current decade. I joined YouTube and DeviantArt, made some great friends, did some good stuff outside the net, the 3DS E3 2010 hype, and other things like that.

It pretty much is the best year I've ever had and still miss it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just watched that Spongebob episode about Face Freeze; what a great way to end the year: Completely disturbed

Soul.

Like many others have said before, I hope 2015 is a major improvement over the boredom that was 2014 for me.
I just want 2015 to be a good year.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It may be, everyone's tunnel is unique.

Does this explain the river of tears, blood rain, corpses gruesomely affixed to the walls, torches made out of bones, the purple light at one end and orange at the other, and the rubber ducky? Oh, and did I mention the annoying Zubats?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This year comes with Xenoblade X, Kirby's Rainbow Curse, Avengers: Age of Ultron, the Black Moon Clan arc in Sailor Moon Crystal, the rest of Spider-Verse and not least important, Digimon Adventure Tri.

Looking good so far.

D

Deleted member

2014 was great because Smash Bros. (and Bravely Default)
Those were literally the only saving graces 2014 had. 2013's saving graces included Smash Bros.' announcement at E3. 2012 only had the Wii U launch, 2011 only had the 3DS launch and Wii U announcement, and of course, the best one of all, 2010: 3DS announcement, DS and Wii games like Sonic Colors, SMG2, Other M (as much as people hate it), and DKCR to name a few.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Happy Merry Valeneasterchistpatricks Day Eve & Knuckles.
~SmashRiver64​

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
It seems to be midnight, pretty explosions are going off in the sky.

Happy year closer to our imminent demise new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom