• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be off-topic for a sec, while I was gone I came across this.
I have no idea why it exists, but I thought it would be fun to share.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I do not trust you at all... I am going to have to investigate myself. I have never been a Def Leppard fan because I was operating under the assumption that they were more Rock than Heavy Metal. But... comparing them to Venom? Bruh... I am going to have to check out their earlier stuff.
Okay that was extreme, but Priest and Maiden definitely. On Through the Night, High N' Dry, and parts of Pyromania (Stagefright verses I said goddamn) I bet you'll like. Let me know what you think. The band changed sounds massively and started out real good.

D

Deleted member

So, to bring 2014 to a close.. sort of, may I ask..

Anything new? I'm bored.

D

Deleted member

I never thought a rock remix of the OP would work, but here we are...

Last edited by a moderator:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Seriously though, don't test my patience. I don't have any obligation to keep reminding you people when you step over the line. I could just throw infractions left and right like IsmaR, and be done.
I'm completely offended. I always hand out infractions right to left.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Totally relevant.
Why is it so good?:surprised:
It's the woodwind combined with the strings, percussion, and brass instruments. :p

It sounds like Yoko Shimomura even though it's not. And speaking of boogieing...
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom