• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I'm at that point where I'm too tired to think and post a lot in this thread, but too lazy to fall asleep.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
>ZeRo says Diddy should be banned
>Mains him and wins in a tournament

Unless, he's only doing this so that some time later they can unban him and he'll be the best there ever was (because who would want to main a banned character?)...

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I didn't know it was possible to be to lazy to fall asleep XD
Falling asleep requires wayyy too much effort for me right now. It's much easier for me to lay here in a blank stare as I tap keys to form words.

Like really something must be wrong with me lol

>ZeRo says Diddy should be banned
>Mains him and wins in a tournament
Competitive players play to win (and have fun). I'm not gonna knock on ZeRo for using Diddy in tournaments. That's just how the mentality works and there's nothing wrong about it.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Isn't "YR" short for "Your Reaction"?

If so, nothing's confirmed or deconfirmed.
That's what I thought. The OP's asking what would be your reaction if Miriam Pultro (Mewtwo's VA in the Genesect movie) voices Mewtwo.

I don't think we have any evidence of who's voicing Mewtwo at this time, although I would prefer if Mewtwo got some English lines (but I could see a similar situation like Melee).

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone's around at this hour, but I'm actually on a bus ride right now. I should be back in Minnesota shortly, but I'm about to fall asleep any minute.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well to answer their question...
It's sorta one of those "I could care less" reactions. Though I prefer his Melee voice.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Female Mewtwo is going to cause a major upset (if happens of course)
Probably they'll reuse the voice clips from Melee.
But Im okay if FemTwo is true, specially if they're going to implement the Mega-Y Evolution

D

Deleted member

I wonder if they are going to reuse the same Melee voice or new voice clips with the same voice actor for Mewtwo.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Who give a **** about what voice they use? If that makes a person flip tables then idk what to say. Should be happy Mewtwo was even being put in the game.
Like Villager doesn't have a voice but I don't really care much, he is in the game and I'm happy

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Mewtwo had a voice!? I never played him in Melee.
I know the English version of Melee he grunts, laughs, etc. But in the Japanese version, Mewtwo speaks some lines (which some makes references to his character in the movie).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This reminds me the controversy that happened when the Genesect Movie was released in Latin America: Almost everybody where salty about Mewtwo's female voice and because "he didn't remembered Ash". A lot of people protested because they wanted the voice actor from 'Strikes Back. But most of that people ended in shame because; is not the same Mewtwo and the VA that voiced the other one in the first movie sadly passed away long time ago.

Original for me, but I can live with the female Mewtwo. Am more salty over the marketing for the movie anyway, same goes for the Arceus movie.
Oh, the Arceus Movie, I was ok with the PokéGod's voice in both English and Latin dubs (even with the "Prepare for Justice!!!" yells), but after reading that Vincent D'Onofrio was going to be Arceus originally, I got upset because he didn't participated in the end because his agent messed up.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I know the English version of Melee he grunts, laughs, etc. But in the Japanese version, Mewtwo speaks some lines (which some makes references to his character in the movie).

I never did get that. How come some Pokemon can only speak their name yet others can use human language?

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Who give a **** about what voice they use? If that makes a person flip tables then idk what to say. Should be happy Mewtwo was even being put in the game.
Like Villager doesn't have a voice but I don't really care much, he is in the game and I'm happy
Lots of people mind the voice changes/differences. See the entirety of the Star Fox character fanbase.

I never did get that. How come some Pokemon can only speak their name yet others can use human language?
Telepathy. Or so every legendary says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom