• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Also speaking of Anime, Yokai Watch was confirmed to be coming to the US next year.

Let's pray to God the main character doesn't sound like he smoked 10 packs of cigarettes. That seems to be a theme with kid oriented Dubbed anime.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Also speaking of Anime, Yokai Watch was confirmed to be coming to the US next year.

Let's pray to God the main character doesn't sound like he smoked 10 packs of cigarettes. That seems to be a theme with kid oriented Dubbed anime.
Hello, my name is Elias Toufexis. I never asked for this voice. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
HEY! I'm not short nor am I little! I'm fun-sized! :glare: *goes to mope in the corner like Napoleon Bonaparte*
I like fun sized snivys~

what kid oriented anime did you seen that sounds like that O.o

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, it's saturday; most people go out to that thing called the....ugh....real world.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Indeed. Slow days are boring for the most part.
Slow days are boring, but livable. I just had 4 months flash by... Oh, and derealization - I think that's what it's called - sucks donkey -bleep-. Basically, I sometimes - rarely, thankfully - have moments where it feels like the world is moving faster. Think bullet time, but reverse. It's annoying now, but when I was a kid, it was scary.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can we assume that the "Turbo" part of this thread's name is sarcasm? :troll:

Anyway, is good to have some slow days, I can reply without getting lost.

I'll probably get money for X-Mas, and then use it to buy Figuarts

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know what's a really good movie? Shattered Glass. You guys should see it sometime.

I was just thinking about that today for some reason. Not sure why.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
You know what's a really good movie? Shattered Glass. You guys should see it sometime.

I was just thinking about that today for some reason. Not sure why.
You obviously thought of it because you broke glass.

In a jewelry store. To steal it.

THIS MOD IS A THIEF! QUICK SOMEONE TELL ME THE NUMBER TO 911!

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You obviously thought of it because you broke glass.

In a jewelry store. To steal it.

THIS MOD IS A THIEF! QUICK SOMEONE TELL ME THE NUMBER TO 911!
911!? THE POLICE WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE HIM! I think we're going to special help: the FBI.
But first,

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nah, but in all seriousness, it's a good film. And you get to see that Hayden Christensen can act. :p :troll:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
4,0? Back in my day, we didn't have any of this decimal stuff! We had flat integers (4, not 4.0).

End Sarcasm.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey, Hayden Christensen can act

Kinda... :p
I haven't seen this guy since that Jumper Movie; man that movie was meh, good special effects sometimes, the teleporting thing was cool but in the end dissapointed

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Comes from watching the new Sailor Moon Crystal episode*

... You know what? I have no regrets to say this: I'm liking Crystal more than the 90's anime *dodges bullets from various nostalgic freaks*.

Really, I loved last episode, my only complains are that unlike the manga
Beryl death was changed as it was Venus who who used the sword and it was censored as she was stabbed
but besides that, everything was well done
especially the shocking way in which the Four Generals died. Yeah, they need to be dead to follow the rest of the manga, but it was too sudden and heartbreaking. Mostly after seeing at Kunzite and Venus.

Anyway, today after some days of not using it, I played Sm4sh on 3DS.

I did a few rounds with :4lucina:, :4palutena: and :4shulk:.

By the way, if you plan on playing :4palutena: against a Lv. 9 :4duckhunt:, think twice.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Comes from watching the new Sailor Moon Crystal episode*

... You know what? I have no regrets to say this: I'm liking Crystal more than the 90's anime *dodges bullets from various nostalgic freaks*.

Really, I loved last episode, my only complains are that unlike the manga
Beryl death was changed as it was Venus who who used the sword and it was censored as she was stabbed
but besides that, everything was well done
specially the shocking way in which the Four Generals died. Yeah, they need to be dead to follow the rest of the manga, but it was too sudden and heartbreaking. Especially after seeing at Kunzite and Venus.
Well, now it's time to quote what I posted before watching the episode
So, SM Crystal will begin soon, and Im really hyped to see what they're going to do in the climax of the arc.
Im specially excited because Sailor Venus will finally use her Legendary Sword of the Silver Crystal in the battle against the Dark Kingdom

In this version the Sword is made from a rare kind of poisonous stone that can destroy a diamond just by touching it, so it looks really cool in my opinion and has good potential as a weapon.

I hope they stay true to the manga this time

. Venus goes mad and summons her sword to impale Beryl and kill her for good, but Queen Metaria remains and uses the brainwashed Tuxedo Mask to kidnap Minako; and due the fact that they need the full Silver Crystal power to seal Metaria again and one part is inside Mamoru, Sailor Moon kills him to get the Silver Crystal part, after that she commits sudoku with the sword

But I fear that they'll shake up things a little bit

The 4 Generals are still alive so, they possbily side with the Senshis if they regain their memory again (and for bad planned shipping purposes) and Metaria's or Beryl's power will kill them, or they'll force the Senshis to battle them and kill them if they stay brainwashed. And because the Sword is poisonus Minako probably will slash Beryl to desintegrate her instead of going for the stab

I was kinda right about Beryl but I wanted Minako to do the kill; but in the end it was a really cool episode, great music intense moments...

Despite the fact I laughed hard when the Generals got fried by Metaria's thunder, Im not gonna lie, Im glad they finally got killed off because not only stops messing with the manga but also because this is good for the plot; The Senshis are now revenge driven in my opinion and the final battle in Act. 13 will be awesome

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
New social thread = Maximum confusion.

Why did we get a new one?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, now it's time to quote what I posted before watching the episode

I was kinda right about Beryl but I wanted Minako to do the kill; but in the end it was a really cool episode, great music intense moments...

Despite the fact I laughed hard when the Generals got fried by Metaria's thunder, Im not gonna lie, Im glad they finally got killed off because not only stops messing with the manga but also because this is good for the plot; The Senshis are now revenge driven in my opinion and the final battle in Act. 13 will be awesome
I'm not gonna deny it, a part of me wanted them to live, even if I already knew that they needed to die for future manga arcs, their spirits in those rocks and all. I honestly don't give a **** on Sen****ennou (well, except AmixZoisite), but they're freaking Endimyon guardians. Ever since I learned that, I always thought they had great character potential, but in the end, I knew it would never happen.
Anyway, I have great expectatives on the next Act.
Mostly for possible Chibiusa sudden interruption, I love that scene both in the anime and manga (mostly in the former)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm not gonna deny it, a part of me wanted them to live, even if I already knew that they needed to die for future manga arcs, their spirits in those rocks and all. I honestly don't give a **** on Sen****ennou (well, except AmixZoisite), but they're freaking Endimyon guardians. Ever since I learned that, I always thought they had great character potential, but in the end, I knew it would never happen.
Anyway, I have great expectatives on the next Act.
Mostly for possible Chibiusa sudden interruption, I love that scene both in the anime and manga (mostly in the former)

Same here, I had a dislike for the Senshi and the Generals shipping because too much romance can damage the plot. But I wanted a more honorable death for the guys, like defending/saving Endymion as his Guardians one last time during the battle against Metaria or something, but they got redeemed before dying, so Im okay with that

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Man, Budokai 3 is unfair as all hell sometimes. Those Ultimates can screw you over even if you had the lead by a mile.

Anyone doing any traveling for Christmas?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I trained my Tyrunt too late, it reached Lv. 39 in evening hours; I got mad: "c'mon you freaking dinosaur, is sunset but there's still sun so, techniaclly is still daytime, c'mon I want my Blue T-Rex!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom