• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Funny, I stopped getting happy meals at age 15, which saddens me greatly because I never got a Violet happy meal toy (then again I was basically going through my own Violet phase that same year when the movie was coming out, because I had a huge crush on her and I was shy and nervous just like her, sad part is that I never gained the confidence like she did during the film's progession).

Could I be Violet but in the real world?
Can you turn invisible and create forcefields?

Seriously though, I can understand why you identify closely with Violet. Hopefully you have more friends who are just as crazy about Pixar as you are! :colorful:
I'll think about it...

View attachment 44829

NO
Spider-Man is a bad influence to himself.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I'm a watching a game adaptation of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
And I feel like I've been missing out on something magical.

桜井 政博

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SakuraiMasahiroA
Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
YAY 2007!!!

Super Paper Mario, the most underrated Paper Mario game released :)

Anyone should have heard that:

Now, I;m actually glitch hunting this game and @ Blargg888 Blargg888 I have to tag you for this because this will confuse you.

If you jump or use any Pixls, you ahve to hold down the button for some frames. You can't jsut press it for one frame and call it a day, it just won't process.

A jump requires you to hold it for 3 frames meaning that if you felt the controls were responsive....not completely...

Seriosuly, why they did this? Fleep takes 6 frames of holding to get it but that's like a tenth of a second....

Anyway, I expect to ahve weird stuff goign on as I continue in my gltich hunt adventure :)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
YAY 2007!!!

Super Paper Mario, the most underrated Paper Mario game released :)

Anyone should have heard that:

Now, I;m actually glitch hunting this game and @ Blargg888 Blargg888 I have to tag you for this because this will confuse you.

If you jump or use any Pixls, you ahve to hold down the button for some frames. You can't jsut press it for one frame and call it a day, it just won't process.

A jump requires you to hold it for 3 frames meaning that if you felt the controls were responsive....not completely...

Seriosuly, why they did this? Fleep takes 6 frames of holding to get it but that's like a tenth of a second....

Anyway, I expect to ahve weird stuff goign on as I continue in my gltich hunt adventure :)
Interesting...
Anywho, another great Mario game came to us in 2007.
SUPER MARIO GALAXY!
God I love this game, SPM too.

D

Deleted member

oh geez, this reminds me soemthing.

The computer I used the most a long time ago was a desktop one with vista, norton and internet explorer....

needless to say....it was so much bad to use :)
I only used Vista at internet cafes. I ain't kidding. I skipped it.. I went from XP to Windows 7.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
As great as this potential plot theme is...it's confirmed that Toy Story 4 is...
a love story. :facepalm:
Lol. That's a really funny jok-

Jim Morris said:
"The third movie was over in a beautiful way and completed a trilogy. I think this movie is not part of [that] trilogy. We are putting together a very nice story. It is not a continuation of the end of the story of 'Toy Story 3.' Temporarily it is, but it will be a love story. It will be a romantic comedy. It will not make much focus on the interaction between the characters and children. I think it will be a very good movie."
......I'm speechless.

I honestly don't know what to say. I'm just so utterly baffled by this.
I'm usually a jokester, never really serious about anything, but one thing that legitimately pisses me the hell of is when somebody ****s with my childhood. That's one of the only things I get really serious about.

First of all, what the hell does it mean by "not a continuation of Toy Story 3"?
They can't make a Toy Story movie without the characters we all know and love. They literally can't. Disney wouldn't let them.
And what's with that "it temporarily is"? Does it mean that it just doesn't focus on the same things that the main trilogy did, thereby giving it its own atmosphere and making it its own thing seperate from the trilogy?

Also, how is this "amazing idea" they came up with a MOTHER****ING ROMANTIC COMEDY!?

OF ALL GENRES, WHY A ROMANTIC COMEDY!?!?!

Calm down, Bidoof. Regain control.
Maybe it won't be that bad. After all, Up was pretty romantic, and it had comedy, and that's your favorite Pixar Movie, right Bidoof?

Yes, yes.

All we Toy Story fans can do is wait.
Wait and see what happens.

I think that is Inside Out turns out to be underwhelming, we can safely say that Pixar is officially out of it's time.
Toy Story 3 was its last great movie.

2011 - Cars 2 (Why a Spy Movie? Why a freaking Spy Movie!? "What's your name?" "007, BUT WITHOUT THE TUH!")
2012 - Brave (Eh. Merida was every "independent princess" that Disney have ever done all thrown into one. Mythos was underwhelming too.)
2013 - Monsters University (80s College Movie where the nerds rise up and beat the jocks, BUT WITH MONSTERS INC CHARACTERS FOR THE MONEY! I must admit that the ending was phenomenal though. I'd re-watch every cliche line in that movie again just to see that ending.)

If Pixar manages to screw up such an original idea like Inside Out, I'm going to give up hope.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Lmao who's Sakurai alt is that
Lol. That's a really funny jok-

......I'm speechless.

I honestly don't know what to say. I'm just so utterly baffled by this.
I'm usually a jokester, never really serious about anything, but one thing that legitimately pisses me the hell of is when somebody ****s with my childhood. That's one of the only things I get really serious about.

First of all, what the hell does it mean by "not a continuation of Toy Story 3"?
They can't make a Toy Story movie without the characters we all know and love. They literally can't. Disney wouldn't let them.
And what's with that "it temporarily is"? Does it mean that it just doesn't focus on the same things that the main trilogy did, thereby giving it its own atmosphere and making it its own thing seperate from the trilogy?

Also, how is this "amazing idea" they came up with a MOTHER****ING ROMANTIC COMEDY!?

OF ALL GENRES, WHY A ROMANTIC COMEDY!?!?!

Calm down, Bidoof. Regain control.
Maybe it won't be that bad. After all, Up was pretty romantic, and it had comedy, and that's your favorite Pixar Movie, right Bidoof?

Yes, yes.

All we Toy Story fans can do is wait.
Wait and see what happens.

I think that is Inside Out turns out to be underwhelming, we can safely say that Pixar is officially out of it's time.
Toy Story 3 was its last great movie.

2011 - Cars 2 (Why a Spy Movie? Why a freaking Spy Movie!? "What's your name?" "007, BUT WITHOUT THE TUH!")
2012 - Brave (Eh. Merida was every "independent princess" that Disney have ever done all thrown into one. Mythos was underwhelming too.)
2013 - Monsters University (80s College Movie where the nerds rise up and beat the jocks, BUT WITH MONSTERS INC CHARACTERS FOR THE MONEY! I must admit that the ending was phenomenal though. I'd re-watch every cliche line in that movie again just to see that ending.)

If Pixar manages to screw up such an original idea like Inside Out, I'm going to give up hope.
Holy text wall

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom