• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Sonic Balls Z? :troll:

That self mention tho
Hehe, that's me when someone talks bad about 1 of my favorite films ever made, and I'm worried about how the sequel will turn out.

Also:
#Cars2BestPixarFilm

:troll:
#Cars2WorstPixarFilmEver:smash: (That film was such an anbomination it should have never been made to begin with, it pretty much turned Pixar into what it is today: a cash grab, although the movie probably would have done better if Mater wasn't involved as much and it actually focused more on Lightning McQueen, Cars 3 is make or break and it'll decide Pixar's future.)

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Soul.

Reported for inappropriate content. :4dedede:

Not using Linkin Park/10

*cough*SyndromeisabettervillainthanYokai*cough*
*cough*TheIncredibleshavemoredevelopmentthantheothersidekicksinBigHero6*cough*

Wow, I must have a bad cough. :4wario:
**** Stupidity Park lmao
Inb4 "Sanic is a ripoff Goku" comments. :troll:
"To be fair though, he really is. With the Chaos Emeralds being SEGA's answer to the Dragon Balls themselves.
Super Sonic is what Super Saiyan means to Goku"

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481

*cough*InIncrediblesthevillainuseshisbraintomakeusefulinventions*cough
*cough*Howawful*cough*

*cough*whileinBigHero6theheroesarethescientistsandengineers*cough*
*cough*Theyusetheirintellectratherthaninbornchanceabilities*cough*

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Reported for inappropriate content. :4dedede:

Not using Linkin Park/10

1. was 100% correct.
2. I happen to like some of Linkin Park's music, plus it goes well with Sonic and Shadow.
3. very debatable (granted Syndrome takes the cake for comedic villain, although he did do some bad things in his 15 years of murder, although Yokai could do what Syndrome did in a shorter amount of time).
4. 100% true, then again I haven't seen BH6 yet, even though I own the film.

At last but not least, I happen to be a VioletxHiro fan (they're both the same age and both are superheroes, only sad part is that pairing isn't going as well (too many Willets pairings, which is 1 pairing I hate for obivous reasons, alongside the Synlet pairing (SyndromexViolet.)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Okay, Fox with Wolf's moveset is pretty interesting and funny because of the throws.

The funny thing is that Fox and Wolf don't "deform" when they switch movesets. I mean, look at Wolf, he looks pretty much the same while Fox looks the same with Wolf's moveset. Falco with Fox's just gets weird... It's like his head got smashed in and his neck... Ugh... Here's the video of Wolf with Fox's moveset which sort of gives us how Wolf would have moved if he was in Melee instead of Falco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DIYAzow88I. Wolf with the force, yo. :p

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
*cough*InIncrediblesthevillainuseshisbraintomakeusefulinventions*cough
*cough*Howawful*cough*

*cough*whileinBigHero6theheroesarethescientistsandengineers*cough*
*cough*Theyusetheirintellectratherthaninbornchanceabilities*cough*
But

Buddy Pines was Mr. Incredible's #1 fan and aspired to be his sidekick. When he was rejected, he invested his time in using his brain to "make" superpowers (think Iron Man). Professor Callaghan used Hiro's microbots for his own purposes. Gogo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, and Fred did not have enough screen time to fully flesh out their characters like Mrs. Parr, Dash, and Violet.

Regardless, both films are great but to each their own.

D

Deleted member

2005, the Xbox 360 and the rise of the Red Ring of Death :)

Microsoft didn't change one bit since their BSOD during those days :troll:
Let's not forget the console that changed the definition of a "gamer".. from a loyal, avid video game player who tolerated everything, to a stupid excuse of a human being, only caring about graphics-- introducing PlayStation 3! :troll:
That came out a year later.

And the Wii Nintendo Revolution unveiling!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm kinda bored right now, so here's Smash 64's Battlefield theme:
It's page 2005. Time to pull a 3.0.
No.
Not yet.
We still have places to go.
And by places, I mean 2015.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Inb4 Disney steals that idea and... oh wait (it's already in the planning stages :facepalm:.)
That reminds me, Disney Infinity should really add more Pixar characters. The current ones we have are alright but I don't think it fully represents Pixar's presence in the game. Wall-E, EVE, Remy, Carl, Russell, and some Pixar villains would be fine.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
But

Buddy Pines was Mr. Incredible's #1 fan and aspired to be his sidekick. When he was rejected, he invested his time in using his brain to "make" superpowers (think Iron Man). Professor Callaghan used Hiro's microbots for his own purposes. Gogo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, and Fred did not have enough screen time to fully flesh out their characters like Mrs. Parr, Dash, and Violet.

Regardless, both films are great but to each their own.
I would kill for a BH6xIncredibles crossover (oh wait, they already can somewhat.) :facepalm::facepalm:

Plus Marvel kinda owns the Incredibles' comic book rights now after what Boom studios did a few years back by cancelling the comic series just as the Parrs were about to start their war with Elastigirl's old enemy Xever (and we would have seen Violet go from shy-nervous teenager to all-around awesome superhero x10.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Let's not forget the console that changed the definition of a "gamer".. from a loyal, avid video game player who tolerated everything, to a stupid excuse of a human being, only caring about graphics-- introducing PlayStation 3! :troll:
That came out a year later.

And the Wii Nintendo Revolution unveiling!
You're a bit too kind with that description.
That reminds me, Disney Infinity should really add more Pixar characters. The current ones we have are alright but I don't think it fully represents Pixar's presence in the game. Wall-E, EVE, Remy, Carl, Russell, and some Pixar villains would be fine.
You know what would be great? MOAR CARS CHARACTERS!!! :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The more I listen to this, the more I wish it was in Mario Kart 8
If the next MK8 DLC pack doesn't have ANY GBA tracks, I will be kinda sad.

Seriously, as of May 2015, MK8 will have the most tracks out of EVERY Mario Kart game, and only ONE from Super Circuit.
ONE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom