• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Sonic downfall never happened.
The great lengendary Sakurai himself replies to me? All I got to say is awesome.

Can you turn invisible and create forcefields?

Seriously though, I can understand why you identify closely with Violet. Hopefully you have more friends who are just as crazy about Pixar as you are! :colorful:.
Most of my friends that live in my hometown somewhat understands me and they don't mind the Incredibles at all or my obsession with Violet, although my obsession kinda annoys them in a way similar to a friend of mine who happens to worship Loki and also has a crush on him.

Also my mom and bro love some of Pixar's works even the 1s that came out, despit the fact we haven't seen them yet unless it's on ABC Family (except for Cars, although my bro loves Larry the Cable Guy.)

Personally I'd rather have Superman's powers over Violet's anyday if superpowers were real (although Violet having the same powers as Superman would make me fawn over her even more).

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
-snippity snip-
I'm with you, it's very shocking that the film might be heading in this direction. If they wanted to do a "love story" as a primary focus, a Toy Story Toon would have suited that role: decent plot lines withe everything we love about Toy Story.
I could say this about someone else to but I cant right now *cough*
You know, you can just avoid responding to @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 's posts if your not interested. It seem kind of rude to continually harp on his post quantity.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know, you can just avoid responding to @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 's posts if your not interested. It seem kind of rude to continually harp on his post quantity.
I know I know. I know its rude And I do work on stopping it pf

Its just long walls of texts get me impatient at times

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm with you, it's very shocking that the film might be heading in this direction. If they wanted to do a "love story" as a primary focus, a Toy Story Toon would have suited that role: decent plot lines withe everything we love about Toy Story.

The ignore function works like a charm :4pacman:

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Why must all of my conversations be Spam Infractions. Why can't just anyone be like, "Hey, you look like a neato person, let's talk". No. It's always, "HEY JOSH SHUT UP GOD".

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

just don;'t worry, I keep ignoring him and honestly, idk why he doesn;t do the same for me....

just let this go....

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I think the staff should let this thread run as far as the site would allow.

Just let it go to the point where, even if you try for hours, you will not be able to post.

Just for fun, and research purposes.

D

Deleted member

It's time for Page 2008 hype, boys!
Social Thread 4.1?! Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Which is why he has me on ignore. I did once TRY to patch things up and be friends with him buuut he had me on ignore so what I said wasn't heard so I gave up on trying hard to be his friend for once
I've only got 2 people here on ignore
Used to be more
Plus I always view ignored content so that negates that lmao

Soul.

Although it's going to be a buggy 5.0. If it was a stable 5.0, it'd have to be made from scratch (new thread).
I really don't care if it's a buggy mess. This is just going to make the boards a glitchy mess

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Agreed x9000. I don't see what's the problem with his posts.
They were too long, but that just me. He can continue to be himself because I'm not stopping him. Like others said, the ignore feature is god. I don't mind him ignoring me.

I'm just shocked YOU all haven't ignored me yet

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

It's time for Page 2008 hype, boys!
The year Brawl was released.

The year Wall-E came out.

The year the 6th Harry Potter film was to be out, but WB moved it to 2009 (I blame the Dark Knight, even though that was an awesome movie).

Anything else I'm missing?

Oh the year Sonic Unleashed came out, which slowly started the Blue Blur's short revival.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Some admin will forcefully close this thread if it gets too buggy
They were to long, but that just me. He can continue to be himself because I'm not stopping him. Like others said, the ignore feature is god. I don't mind him ignoring me.

This is a facade, I can't actually see your post

D

Deleted member

They were to long, but that just me. He can continue to be himself because I'm not stopping him. Like others said, the ignore feature is god. I don't mind him ignoring me.

I never used the Ignore function. Why should I, anyway? :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Hey! 12 years old is pretty young for love. We just knew each other for a long time, that's all.
Hm yeah 12 is pretty young.

But for real, its been so long, I forgot the year we started dating..:054:
I've only got 2 people here on ignore
Used to be more
Plus I always view ignored content so that negates that lmao
I gotta clean mine. I think most of mine is just spammer bots. No one has legit annoyed me in a while

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Im going to try to get something talked about to blow up 4.0 of this

Another 4chan rumor about a direct

Nintendo Direct 4.1.2015

Bowser Wii U - Mario, Luigi, and Peach have been kidnapped by a mysterious new villain, and it's up to Bowser and co. to save them!

Mario Maker - The new feature entitled "Music Maker" allows players to create custom music for their levels using the same instruments and sounds as past Mario titles.

The Latest In The Fire Emblem Series - An atrocious being has arose from the darkness to cause major disorder and injustice during the colonization of a continent recently dubbed "Magvel". In turn, fierce warriors rise in a journey to obtain the necessary relics to protect the country.

amiibo - The newest wave of amiibo will launch this April. It includes Robin, Lucina, Charizard, Wario, Pac-Man, and Ness. There will also be a restock of Marth and Ike compatible with Code Name S.T.E.A.M. Along with that, there will be a male and female Inkling amiibo released to coincide with the launch of Splatoon.

Splatoon - amiibo support for Splatoon adds minor items and weapons from certain games that the characters scanned are associated with. These will assist your character's performance in a variety of different ways.
>>
Anonymous 03/28/15(Sat)22:18:41 No. 288665439 Replies: >>288666302 >>288666625 >>288668532
Yoshi's Woolly World - Scanning a Yoshi amiibo gives Yoshi a special ability that can only be used once a day in one level. Any enemy swallowed during that level produces a Mega Eggdozer that can defeat enemies and clear paths easily. amiibos from the Super Mario series provide Yoshi with an accessory of that character's design.

Mario Kart 8 - DLC Pack 2 will be available in May and feature Isabelle, Villager, and Dry Bowser. They will also come with four new vehicles, and two new cups, which both feature eight tracks. There is also an upcoming update that adds ten new Mii costumes compatible via amiibo.

Pokémon Ranger: The Crimson Eon - A vile group of individuals have formed a team that intends to control the world using the power of Pokémon. As a Pokémon Ranger, it is your duty to stop them at all costs!

Star Fox - During a mission in space, the Star Fox team accidentally is sent through a wormhole back in time to Andross' second attack on Corneria. Until they can locate and develop the technology to control a wormhole back to their time, they must reenact all of the previous actions and events in order to maintain consistency in the future.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Miiverse Stage, Tournament Mode, Mii Mode, and Custom Mode Release

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U Brains and Brawn
The most particual is ending with the incomplete stuff for smash and

The one that shall be not named here.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
What if it turns out that everyone is ignoring me but I'll never know because they're ignoring me.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

Oh great Lord Voldemort has returned once again, who wants to have the 1st dibs on taking him down?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Some admin will forcefully close this thread if it gets too buggy

This is a facade, I can't actually see your post
ohohoh
:drohyou:
but yeh @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 sorry for being a ****. I know you are ignoring me and more power to you but maybe some you aren't ignoring can relay my apology to you

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Bowser Wii U"?
Well done 4chan, well done. You've done it again with yet another fake leak. *claps*

:troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Super Mario Sunshine> Super Mario Galaxy.

I'm no alt at all. I'm the real deal.
Hey, I LOVE Sunshine.
I just also like Galaxy.

Also, 2008, year of Super Smash Bros Brawl!

It was an amazing game, no matter what competitive players say.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Mario game where Mario just does not care and just straight up smashes through the walls of Bowser's castles and walks around the levels right to Peach. No jokes, no playing by Bowser's rules just for fun, just a pissed off Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom