• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Strawberry > Chocolate
Am I the only one here who doesn't like strawberry flavor?
Overall, if you were to ask me about flavors, it would go something like this:

Mint > Vanilla = Chocolate >>>> Strawberry

Well, at least when it comes to these flavors for ice cream. But hey, we all have our preferences I guess.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't think Paper Mario and the Thousand year door need to be remade. I don't mind if it was ported to the Wii U or 3DS. The art style still live up to this day.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I know some people might want to kill me for this, but, I'm not interested if TTYD gets remake or not.

Reason? I already have the original, oh, it's one of my fav games for the Gamecube, the Mario series and pretty much my entire childhood, but... I already have the original, so... It's pretty much the same what happened when WW HD and ORAS where announced, I have the originals so I don't feel a need to get the remakes.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Am I the only one here who doesn't like strawberry flavor?
Overall, if you were to ask me about flavors, it would go something like this:

Mint > Vanilla = Chocolate >>>> Strawberry

Well, at least when it comes to these flavors for ice cream. But hey, we all have our preferences I guess.
I like vanilla, cotton candy, bubble gum, coffee, and ice cream flavored ice cream. Man that last one is actually hard to find.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ah, I don't go here often, but I see with half of the people I grossed out, and the other half I made talk about Kirby having boobs.

I'm on my way to get you, controversial man. Your boobs won't save you this time...
Nah, I'm joking. My boat isn't fast enough. :sonic:

D

Deleted member

I know some people might want to kill me for this, but, I'm not interested if TTYD gets remake or not.

Reason? I already have the original, oh, it's one of my fav games for the Gamecube, the Mario series and pretty much my entire childhood, but... I already have the original, so... It's pretty much the same what happened when WW HD and ORAS where announced, I have the originals so I don't feel a need to get the remakes.

Me neither. ORAS is a worse case scenario, but that's because I don't play Pokémon.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
...has anyone else ever had an overdose of... Sugar free gummie Bears?
After eating over 150 of those... Just... Bam.

Soul.

If that TTYD 3D leak turns out to be fake I don't really care.
The thing is still possible.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How many thousands of Charlie gifs do you have?
Actually... It's not 'till now I see him putting these gifs. I knew he was a fan of the guy because, well, look at his avi.

But when I entered the entered the thread it was mere weeks before he started to watch Nichijou.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I think a new Nintendo direct will be out by Friday. Why? Because it is a Friday, the best day.

Last edited:

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
On the subject of the TTYD remake, I also have the original, so if this is real, I might choose not to get this game.
I am still all for this getting remade regardless, though. It will allow more Nintendo fans to experience such a wonderful title.

Sort of like with ORAS. I was never able to get the original, so once the remake was announced, I was excited. It was a new experience for me, and there was also new content that was not in the original game.

Now, I'm not really expecting a TTYD remake to have new content like ORAS did, but I'm still glad that younger fans who missed out on the GameCube original will now get a chance to play this great game. But, of course, that is only if this leak is real.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Actually... It's not 'till now I see him putting these gifs. I knew he was a fan of the guy because, well, look at his avi.

But when I entered the entered the thread it was mere weeks before he started to watch Nichijou.
Pre Nichijou Luggy
A rare sight indeed :troll:
tumblr_mvtpax5Fvf1rbnx7io1_500.gif

H-Hey, I'm still me, okay ? And I can post whatever I like, Chaplin, Nichijou, or Cory.
Still though, Nichijou is a great show. And Chaplin is my favorite person in the world. O-Okay ?

I should use this GIF when this thread starts to talk about anime ****.
I should use that GIF when I'm lurking.
And I should use this gif more when something happens but I don't give a damn about it.
tumblr_n9ihpwQF3P1rrq6yfo1_500.gif

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I want my:039: to be buffed in the next patch.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
View attachment 44351
H-Hey, I'm still me, okay ? And I can post whatever I like, Chaplin, Nichijou, or Cory.
Still though, Nichijou is a great show. And Chaplin is my favorite person in the world. O-Okay ?

And I should use this gif more when something happens but I don't give a damn about it.
View attachment 44352
And I'll use this during slow days

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
View attachment 44351

View attachment 44352
Never said anyting bad about it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom