• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I know some people might want to kill me for this, but, I'm not interested if TTYD gets remake or not.

Reason? I already have the original, oh, it's one of my fav games for the Gamecube, the Mario series and pretty much my entire childhood, but... I already have the original, so... It's pretty much the same what happened when WW HD and ORAS where announced, I have the originals so I don't feel a need to get the remakes.
Actually, view this in this way:

This game is honestly imo not loved enough (NOT underrated, that's different). I see too much people that actually never heard of the series while I don't think it should have that much. While sticker star doesn't help, it will immensively help to have TTYD much accessible....it's like 40-45$ on ebay.....

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
1337 is always fun on a calculator. The word I spell the most is hell.:229:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Guys, I was in class, don't talk about Paper Mario without me :(

Anyway, I might quote a lot of posts, but I want to say one thing real quick: IT DOES MAKE SENSE TO HAVE TTYD OVER PM64.

They know it's more lvoed than TTYD (they asked), but the main reason is the fuss made on that Iwata ask. I know, TTYD = pm64 enhanced, but it's just still by far the most appreciated. If you have played pm64, you jsut have to play TTYD because....it's just so makestic :)

And I REALLY don't know why people would just not like TTYD while just think about it, it's litterally an enahnced pm64. idk what is wrong if it's not pm64, but idk why it is THAT much different.

Can someone just quote this because I missed all this tak and I'm like this now:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If a new direct revealed the Mewtwo release date that'd work too.
Can't wait for Miiverse to boom with beggars.
It makes me laugh,even though my throat is sore. :050:worththepain

The Great Depression is doing its best.
Yep,pretty much.

Actually, view this in this way:

This game is honestly imo not loved enough (NOT underrated, that's different). I see too much people that actually never heard of the series while I don't think it should have that much. While sticker star doesn't help, it will immensively help to have TTYD much accessible....it's like 40-45$ on ebay.....
Cool opinion,but opinions are made to be trampled on.
I'm pretty sure it's just the new and old generations that don't know TTYD,but that's just my view. :072:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Yep,pretty much.

I'm pretty sure it's just the new and old generations that don't know TTYD,but that's just my view. :072:
That's.....the point of wanting the remake.

I mean I have a pm64 cartbridge, a TTYD disc and an spm disc and I would still buy the port/remake. Spm will come on vc eventually (because why won't they do it?), but TTYD would just be left if nothing happens with GC VC. And I am always concerned on the love of this game....it just needs more despite being loved by those who do.

And again, sticker star being new, it just doesn't help.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't think Paper Mario and the Thousand year door need to be remade. I don't mind if it was ported to the Wii U or 3DS. The art style still live up to this day.
THIS

The leak looks more like a port to me anyway, but still, I tend to merge remake and port because for me....they both will do awesome stuff :)

And the proof is that I still love to show off that gorgoeus artstyle :)

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

Yep,pretty much.

The sWAg today is intense.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So...will there be another Smash 4 social or not? //is behind on things

now if you'll excuse me I'll go work on some simfiles

Last edited:

Soul.

Also, I forgot to tell you, but I now lean towards fake for the thing because if the following leak is a Paper Mario game (which I think it is), the 3ds is not likely to be real:

http://nintendoeverything.com/intel...-unannounced-wii-u-title-on-linkedin-profile/

Yeah, don't forget that thing :)
Remakes seem to be made for the 3DS more than the Wii U nowadays.
IS could be working on something else, not just a remake. That's why you have other developers that can help make the game...
...Monster Games. Greezo, for example. Or something. Nintendo themselves as well.
So...will there be another Smash 4 social or not?
yes.
inb4 boring talk starts again in 5.0

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
D

Deleted member

So...will there be another Smash 4 social or not?
Yes, but staff members want to push this one to the limit (at 3000 pages). My best guess is because this thread has the number "4" in it, and Smash 4 is a thing. Get the reference? :troll:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So uh, this is a thing I guess? XD :p
Well, yes, it's the 3ds leak, but it would just contradict the WiiU one if it's a Paper mario game.

And it just can't be FE because we know it would be on 3ds.

The best reasons to speculate on the WiiU leak is that if you check the person's stuff, he worked mostly on sticker star. That is why I keep bringing this leak.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Well, yes, it's the 3ds leak, but it would just contradict the WiiU one if it's a Paper mario game.

And it just can't be FE because we know it would be on 3ds.

The best reasons to speculate on the WiiU leak is that if you check the person's stuff, he worked mostly on sticker star. That is why I keep bringing this leak.
IF its a Paper Mario game.

For all we know it could be WarioWare or an Advance Wars game....

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
*Turns out there is no Charlie Chaplin page on KYM*
> my reaction

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Remakes seem to be made for the 3DS more than the Wii U nowadays.
IS could be working on something else, not just a remake. That's why you have other developers that can help make the game...
...Monster Games. Greezo, for example. Or something. Nintendo themselves as well.

yes.
inb4 boring talk starts again in 5.0
The WiiU leak NEVER says anything on the game meaning of course it can NOT be a remake.

....ok I guess I should be more clear.

The series, 3 possibilities can happen on the next game no matter what system is if it goes back to root:

1) fully freah game (let's hope it's back to root, but it would just not be a remake / port like a new story or something).

2) remake, you take the old game, but you alter the assets. Now, I honestly don't know what is needed to do on the orignal assets, but still, you get the same game more accessible. Like, Paper Mario actually has very minimalistic shadows so....there's no point to have too much of these and have HD stuff....it just as simple as that artstyle is. So, depending on how it's done, it can reflect it or not, but the end is still a back to root.

3) a port that's litterally the same game with maybe optional features.

The 3ds leak is number 3, NOT 2.

The Iwata ask could mean that Myamoto felt EITHER 2 OR 3.

The WiiU leak can be any of these, we just don't know and it can even be none of these to not be Paper Mario related.
EDIT: this answers this

IF its a Paper Mario game.

For all we know it could be WarioWare or an Advance Wars game....
Now, does it make it more clear to you guys?

I mean I stated the same thing so much time I got used it was known.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
We've already decided when and how to end the thread. We just need to draft the OP now.

We're not counting Page Numbers this round.

Soon™ :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom