• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
The WiiU leak NEVER says anything on the game meaning of course it can NOT be a remake.

....ok I guess I should be more clear.

The series, 3 possibilities can happen on the next game no matter what system is if it goes back to root:

1) fully freah game (let's hope it's back to root, but it would just not be a remake / port like a new story or something).

2) remake, you take the old game, but you alter the assets. Now, I honestly don't know what is needed to do on the orignal assets, but still, you get the same game more accessible. Like, Paper Mario actually has very minimalistic shadows so....there's no point to have too much of these and have HD stuff....it just as simple as that artstyle is. So, depending on how it's done, it can reflect it or not, but the end is still a back to root.

3) a port that's litterally the same game with maybe optional features.

The 3ds leak is number 3, NOT 2.

The Iwata ask could mean that Myamoto felt EITHER 2 OR 3.

The WiiU leak can be any of these, we just don't know and it can even be none of these to not be Paper Mario related.
EDIT: this answers this

Now, does it make it more clear to you guys?

I mean I stated the same thing so much time I got used it was known.
...So where the hell is this Paper Mario Wii U leak?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The WiiU leak NEVER says anything on the game meaning of course it can NOT be a remake.

....ok I guess I should be more clear.

The series, 3 possibilities can happen on the next game no matter what system is if it goes back to root:

1) fully freah game (let's hope it's back to root, but it would just not be a remake / port like a new story or something).

2) remake, you take the old game, but you alter the assets. Now, I honestly don't know what is needed to do on the orignal assets, but still, you get the same game more accessible. Like, Paper Mario actually has very minimalistic shadows so....there's no point to have too much of these and have HD stuff....it just as simple as that artstyle is. So, depending on how it's done, it can reflect it or not, but the end is still a back to root.

3) a port that's litterally the same game with maybe optional features.

The 3ds leak is number 3, NOT 2.

The Iwata ask could mean that Myamoto felt EITHER 2 OR 3.

The WiiU leak can be any of these, we just don't know and it can even be none of these to not be Paper Mario related.
EDIT: this answers this
The only 2 I can think of in existence is Super Mario 64 DS. :054:

THE DREAM IS OVER. FIRST RAYMAN AND NOW THIS.
inb4 TTYD remake deconframed,then @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 cries tears of regret. :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We've already decided when and how to end the thread. We just need to draft the OP now.

We're not counting Page Numbers this round.

Soon™ :alien:
S A D T O Y S

SEE YOU SPACE STRANGER

But seriously, is it due to the "image spam"?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The only 2 I can think of in existence is Super Mario 64 DS. :054:

inb4 TTYD remake deconframed,then @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 cries tears of regret. :troll:
Why would I?

I think you`re confused to what I want.

I just want a back to root. That is my true wanting.

The best dream is actually Paper MArio in ssb4, but let`s not get into this, I own a thread for this.

TTYD ported or remake is just one instances of these scenario I would love because it goes back to root. See, if the possibility 1 happened, it would make people more interested to the series = TTYD do benefits.

and I can`t tell which one is better because even though I personally think making a game more polished than TTYD is just too crazy to happen, I can`t know if 1 would be close or not.

So, if neither of these 3 happens, THEN I would cry :)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
THE DREAM IS OVER. FIRST RAYMAN AND NOW THIS.
For what's in store, you won't be needing to worry about dreams anymore...

Also no, we haven't finished the mind control chips yet, we thought we had it, but now we have a user who thinks he's a toy cowboy.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879

Also no, we haven't finished the mind control chips yet, we thought we had it, but now we have a user who thinks he's a toy cowboy.
You're my favorite deputy. :4pacman:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

And then you have people who think they are Yang Xiao Long, Ruby Rose, Paper Mario, MewYoshi, Yoshi and a Kyo Clone-
Oh wait :troll:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
'September 29, 2013"

Ok and?...
I think I need to just post a pastebin, but people wouldn`t read it...

If you check the average release cycle, it takes around 4 years between games and it`s know to have been in all home console since the n64. 3ds was actually because the WiiU was released VERY close to the sticker star one, but WiiU seems to make sense next.

The fact that the leak is STILL GOING ON today means that it just makes it more likely to be Paper Mario related....I never expected to have FE news before it would have other substantial proof that it might not be Paper Mario related, but when I add everything together, it just makes it likely to be Paper Mario related.

As for why I keep hoping fopr E3, it just seems to be always in these conference when a Paper Mario game is announced. The leak came early enough to make sense.

btw, SS release cycle was longer because of the project shift that happened. You probably know this already, but SS was back to root orignally, it just didn`t end up because Myamoto disliked it for unknown reasons (still unknown today).

I`m sorry if I`m not clear, but I just said so much that it`s hard to explain again....until I reread my posts again.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
The end is....somewhere! Around the corner? Or maybe behind the couch...oh wait thats me!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Man, this game is very light hearted yet this trailer is definetely some edgy dark ****.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I think I need to just post a pastebin, but people wouldn`t read it...

If you check the average release cycle, it takes around 4 years between games and it`s know to have been in all home console since the n64. 3ds was actually because the WiiU was released VERY close to the sticker star one, but WiiU seems to make sense next.

The fact that the leak is STILL GOING ON today means that it just makes it more likely to be Paper Mario related....I never expected to have FE news before it would have other substantial proof that it might not be Paper Mario related, but when I add everything together, it just makes it likely to be Paper Mario related.

As for why I keep hoping fopr E3, it just seems to be always in these conference when a Paper Mario game is announced. The leak came early enough to make sense.

btw, SS release cycle was longer because of the project shift that happened. You probably know this already, but SS was back to root orignally, it just didn`t end up because Myamoto disliked it for unknown reasons (still unknown today).

I`m sorry if I`m not clear, but I just said so much that it`s hard to explain again....until I reread my posts again.
Ok, NOW I see your point.
Which very much makes sense.

Although I still stand by my point that it could be another game entirely.

And if it IS another Paper Mario game, like TTYD, then I'm Hype XD :p

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok, NOW I see your point.
Which very much makes sense.

Although I still stand by my point that it could be another game entirely.

And if it IS another Paper Mario game, like TTYD, then I'm Hype XD :p
I t still can, no one can deny this, but I speculate on it because it`s a likely possibility.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There are beggars already.
pics or its all lies. :troll:

Yes.
Keeping this thing unlocked until page 3000 is silly imo
How long has a thread gone without being locked for good? The farthest I've been in was around 3000. :4luigi:

Why would I?

I think you`re confused to what I want.

I just want a back to root. That is my true wanting.

The best dream is actually Paper MArio in ssb4, but let`s not get into this, I own a thread for this.

TTYD ported or remake is just one instances of these scenario I would love because it goes back to root. See, if the possibility 1 happened, it would make people more interested to the series = TTYD do benefits.

and I can`t tell which one is better because even though I personally think making a game more polished than TTYD is just too crazy to happen, I can`t know if 1 would be close or not.

So, if neither of these 3 happens, THEN I would cry :)
Regret was for you believing the leak,but it looks like you have no hope for it's legitimacy.:4rob:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
pics or its all lies. :troll:

How long has a thread gone without being locked for good? The farthest I've been in was around 3000. :4luigi:

Regret was for you believing the leak,but it looks like you have no hope for it's legitimacy.:4rob:
Let`s say they are low enough for me to not assume real.

I just need more evidence. there`s good point and bad points for the credibility but the IS one is just more credible despite having no idea if it is Paper Mario related.

Look if it`s fake, it`s fine. Not only that doesn;t mean it`s deconfirmed, but it never means that it won`t be a back to root.

If we receive more stuff, then I`ll look at the assets again :)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
But seriously, is it due to the "image spam"?
For Example said:
Borderline in the past, but we've decided it's been setting a bad example.

If there are more emocons in your post than actual letters/words that's not a good sign...

And then you have people who think they are Yang Xiao Long, Ruby Rose, Paper Mario, MewYoshi, Yoshi and a Kyo Clone-
Oh wait :troll:
No chips in them yet. Though from what it sounds like it may do them some good. :p

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

If there are more emocons in your post than actual letters/words that's not a good sign...

No chips in them yet. Though from what it sounds like it may do them some good. :p
Yeah man, I can't have mind control chips in my head when we invade Nintendo's HQ and fight off some Reggie Fils-a-Mech's :troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
*Insert lots of :yoshimelee: here*

This must be the work of an ennemy pleb.

* @Abyssal Lagiacrus *

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
- Chip transfer successful -
- Memory loss succesful -

- Bleep. @ --- --- is my master, @ --- --- is my savior. I will do - bleep - everything @ --- --- says. All hail Master @ --- --- . Bleep. @ Space Stranger Space Stranger is a - bleep - pleb.

- Human mode activated -

Oh, hey, guys, what did I miss? Have you already seen this:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

lol that was me!:alien: Ayy. I did that because I saw abyssal... I think that's how you spell it...he made post saying "you guys are plebs.:yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee:"etc. so I assumed it was okay since an admin did it.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

- Bleep. @ --- --- is my master, @ --- --- is my savior. I will do - bleep - everything @ --- --- says. All hail Master @ --- --- . Bleep. @ Space Stranger Space Stranger is a - bleep - pleb.

- Human mode activated -

Four times,actually. :4dk:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

- Human mode activated -

Broken images? Yes. Lots of times. :yoshimelee:

_gold_

Smash Master
*see's there's no witty title for the social thread*
*clicks on thread to make sure everyone's still alive*

Yup, plebs being plebs. Back into hibernation.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I really don't want this thread to lock. Ever since my parents banned gaming mid-week my main source of fun is coming here and chatting with you guys. :sadsheep:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This must be the work of an ennemy pleb.

* @Abyssal Lagiacrus *
He was a rouge cop :shades: who needed to be brought in. His "methods" were both unusual and :yoshi64: and in this department we go by the book. :smirk:

Was right though, you guys are all plebs.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I am actually annoyed I got an infraction from that...:sadsheep: I blame abyssal...

D

Deleted member

If this is the last Social Thread confirmed in the history of mankind, I will quit Smashboards and begin a year-long journey to find a new site.
Not really.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If this is the last Social thread, I won't be too bothered.

The Social thread already died long ago, killed by pointless posts (as in, "you guys are plebs" and all sort of crappy one-liners) and gif spam.

There are other threads I frequent where there are no off-topic restrictions and they still manage to be good places to converse about different subjects.

Shame this thread had become decadent, but like I said, I'm not bothered nor surprised that it came to this.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
If this is the last Social Thread confirmed in the history of mankind, I will quit Smashboards and begin a year-long journey to find a new site.
Not really.
Wait, is it really the last one? As in, once we reach 2000 its done, kaput, finito, no more meme hub? Can staff confirm this or are we just making jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom