• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That person's an ingrate, that's what he is.
Same applies for the people who are sad about no Project B (:troll:). It takes years to make something like that, valuable years of your life without any payment and then people expect them to do the same thing all over again?

That being said, I laugh every time when I remember Cleod9 saying he wanted to release SSF2 before Brawl's release. :laugh:
Nothing bad about SSF2, because despite I disagree with some of their roster choices, it's still a good game.

@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard : Wasn't that in 2013?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't see a point of making SSF3 given that SSF2 is still being polished, and can be updated along the way. I'm grateful for Isaac though.

:231:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Same applies for the people who are sad about no Project B (:troll:). It takes years to make something like that, valuable years of your life without any payment and then people expect them to do the same thing all over again?

That being said, I laugh every time when I remember Cleod9 saying he wanted to release SSF2 before Brawl's release. :laugh:
Nothing bad about SSF2, because despite I disagree with some of their roster choices, it's still a good game.

@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard : Wasn't that in 2013?
I still remember when their old Dojo said to expect the first DLC character, Sephiroth, in Summer 2008.

To say they underestimated how hard it would be is kind of an understatement.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm so happy Yoshi was announced for Smash Bros. 4! Did you guys see how upright he is now? :079:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Hey guys, since I've been gone a while I'd like to inform you of why that is and give an update on my browsing of this site.

Recently my grades have been less than what is normal for me so my parents literally grounded me from everything I own haven't been letting me use recreational technology. Obviously this restricts my Smashing and Smashboards-ing, so I wanted you all to know that my posting on the site is gong to be very very infrequent and only now did a chance to inform you show up after about a week so that should give you an idea of how often I'll be on, if you wanted one.

Tl;dr High School sucks and I'm grounded for a while, don't expect to see me much around here until that ends, which will be at least in a week or two, depending on grades.

"Yes, I'm still alive" -Sakurai, 2014

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
O_o

HUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!1

Well, that fake is just aweosme, who made it?

Btw, the star icon on the bottom screen is off, it should have been this:
icon.tpl.mm462.png
,but I guess the author might have overlooked it :)

I love these kind of fakes because altough you might argue it's pointless dreaming, IT'S FREAKING DREAMING!!!! I just love to see that people care enough about this dream to make this :)

But seriosuly, who made this?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The more I think about what I've seen in that interview, the more I think that Wii Fit Trainer's inclusion would have been less shocking if we had this girl in Melee.

That's right, Sakurai was seriously considering Ayumi Tachibana from Famicom Tantei Club to be playable in Melee. Though I'm pretty sure he decided against having her in the final roster due to the series's obscurity in the West (While Marth on the other hand had plenty of serious requests in Japan). One thing for sure is that not many fans would be obligated to play as a schoolgirl from a mystery game. :troll:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Euh, guys.....

So here's something interesting.

I just saw on Reddit an apparent Paper Mario TTYD 3DS remake.

And apparently there was a video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEXTMkohLSo

But it was removed? This could very well be fake. But I'd want to see the apparent video to be sure

Edit: GameFaqs User made a GIF of the video
Now, I freaking need to calm.....

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The more I think about what I've seen in that interview, the more I think that Wii Fit Trainer's inclusion would have been less shocking if we had this girl in Melee.

That's right, Sakurai was seriously considering Ayumi Tachibana from Famicom Tantei Club to be playable in Melee. Though I'm pretty sure he decided against having her in the final roster due to the series's obscurity in the West (While Marth on the other hand had plenty of serious requests in Japan). One thing for sure is that not many fans would be obligated to play as a schoolgirl from a mystery game. :troll:
I wouldn't mind that. Or Bubbles. Or Sukapon.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I feel like changing my icon to Blake or Weiss to go with @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn 's Ruby and @ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard 's Yang (I had a Yang icon back in the day)

.........still sad about Monty Oum. :crying: I hope the series will be able to continue without him.

Also, job application complete~! I start next week.

-edit- decided! Weiss it is

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also, job application complete~! I start next week.
You know that feeling when someone says they know,have,or got something,but never tell what it ever is? :4jigglypuff:

[internal screaming]

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You know that feeling when someone says they know,have,or got something,but never tell what it ever is? :4jigglypuff:

[internal screaming]
Um...what? I was kinda confused by that question. I was picked for it late February but had to wait a month for fingerprinting and another week to fill out the last paperworks.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Not many fans.
I am not many fans. It's sad that she was not included, honestly.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
add text or get rekt. suchrhyme

Also,wouldn't mind it. People would stop saying there will never be a good handheld Paper Mario. :troll:
frankly, it REALLY doesn';t matter if handheld or console and the fact that only the most disliked one and the ONLY one released on handheld is weird to have made this aregument valid....I mean it will come eventually, but handheld or home, what matters is the game.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Though I'm pretty sure he decided against having her in the final roster due to the series's obscurity in the West (While Marth on the other hand had plenty of serious requests in Japan). One thing for sure is that not many fans would be obligated to play as a schoolgirl from a mystery game. :troll:
We could have had a lot of nice things. Like Lip and Takamaru.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ahhhhhh, okay.

I work with computers at my college. Been wanting a job in computers, especially over there, for so long.
Cool.

I would be utterly afraid to imagine what pairings she would be involved in. Or even worse.

Inb4 Wii Fit Trainer x Ayumi should have happened :pimp:
Well,she is the main female protagonist. I would risk the pairings. :4villager:

frankly, it REALLY doesn';t matter if handheld or console and the fact that only the most disliked one and the ONLY one released on handheld is weird to have made this aregument valid....I mean it will come eventually, but handheld or home, what matters is the game.
Not to them. :troll:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I probably would have mained her, given the chance.

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom