• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Miiverse is now giving you strikes for giving tips about games.
Wasn't the purpose of Miiverse THAT EXACT THING? To give tips to other players?
Jesus, first Valve is screwing up with the whole E-Mail Confirmation to trade 1 Item and now this.
R.I.P. In Banana Peppers
Wtf?

Can I see an example of this BS please?

@Felix_the_Slayer does have Blake so team RWBY seems to be completed :p
...Now I feel like watching RWBY now :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's me in a nutshell, no joke :p
I've been eating tons of chicken in the last month of all kinds
I don't a lot of meat. I eat chicken sparingly, and don't even touch red meat and seafood. Perhaps to compensate, eggs are among my favourite foods.

:231:

D

Deleted member

Jesus, first Valve is screwing up with the whole E-Mail Confirmation to trade 1 Item and now this.
R.I.P. In Banana Peppers
Is this true? If so, that's yet another reason to quit that place lol.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
R.I.P. In Banana Peppers
What!? Really what so bad about giving tip to help someone out, they should be giving strikes for the sexual crap some of the people post on there not for giving tips

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't a lot of meat. I eat chicken sparingly, and don't even touch red meat and seafood. Perhaps to compensate, eggs are among my favourite foods.

I used to eat a lot of meat, mostly pork... but recently I shifted to eat chicken daily and I feel my health improved cardiac-wise.
I may include some tuna in my diet to keep improving.

Eggs are great, I always eat a scrambled egg burrito when I breakfast

D

Deleted member

What!? Really what so bad about giving tip to help someone out, they should be giving strikes for the sexual crap some of the people post on there not for giving tips
I've seen some posts pertaining to this whole Miiverse dating thing. It's sad that they haven't been reported yet.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I used to eat a lot of meat, mostly pork... but recently I shifted to eat chicken daily and I feel my health improved cardiac-wise.
I may include some tuna in my diet to keep improving.

Eggs are great, I always eat a scrambled egg burrito when I breakfast
You seem to do a lot of what I have done recent'y, except replace pork with beef/

Maybe we need some more exercise?

Racket time!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You seem to do a lot of what I have done recent'y, except replace pork with beef/

Maybe we need some more exercise?

Racket time!

That what I had in mind lol, I watched that episode yesterday to revive the Classic Black Moon Arc while I watch the Crystal one too on weekends

Welp, time to sleep for me.
Goodnight Everybody!

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A Cricket World Cup semi-final is going on between India and Australia. The guys in the TV room are just howling. >_>

R0Y

Smash Master
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525

No...no...no...please no...

If the allegations are true apparently the co-pilot left the cockpit at a point after takeoff, which is pretty common. He's then locked out..and he and the other 148 innocents were forced to slowly descend into the Alps by an absolute piece of ****. The freak does not deserve a tombstone if true. The world is better off without him. May the birds **** on the ashes that were once his eyes.

The poor families and the 149 innocent people on board... My unwavering support goes out to them...and I can't comprehend this...

:(

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If the allegations are true apparently the co-pilot left the cockpit at a point after takeoff, which is pretty common. He's then locked out..and he and the other 148 innocents were forced to slowly descend into the Alps by an absolute piece of ****. The freak does not deserve a tombstone if true. The world is better off without him. May the birds **** on the ashes that were once his eyes.
The poor families and the 149 innocent people on board... My unwavering support goes out to them...and I can't comprehend this...
That's really terrible.
Stop making me a sad panda, R0Y....

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Oh dear. This is horrible, but it's having trouble wrapping my head around it. Just what on earth was the pilot thinking? Was he drunk, or fell asleep?

D

Deleted member

Wow.. I can't believe this happened. My sympathy goes with the passengers' families. This is just bad...

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh dear. This is horrible, but it's having trouble wrapping my head around it. Just what on earth was the pilot thinking? Was he drunk, or fell asleep?
Apparently something like this on a commercial airliner nowadays would require system overrides, so I don't think that's too likely :(

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
There was an anime I watched almost two years ago about a guy who had to take care of his nieces after his sister and her husband disappeared. Well...the youngest is actually his niece while the other two are step-nieces. Apparently the last volume of the light novel just came out and it had bad ending...like Usagi Drop. Biggest difference would be it actually developed his relationship with SOMEONE ELSE for the majority of the series. Why do so many things have to have disappointing endings? ;_;

Edit: In response to the airline thing, I think with US flight policies, two people are required in the cockpit at all times. I wonder why they didn't do that in this flight...

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
To the surprise of many of you I have actually gone to bed! Early even! Getting up early calls for spam and egg sandwiches. Which I have!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
sooo um splatoon looks cool
And it has fantastic character/art design. I very much appreciate this, the whole game looks so fresh, yet feels so familiar and fits right in with rest of Nintendo's games.
Seriously hoping Splatoon is a hit, it's an example of the kind of creativity I hope thrives in this industry one day.
Or now, but the gaming industry has a few more important issues than stagnation at the moment.

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
And it has fantastic character/art design. I very much appreciate this, the whole game looks so fresh, yet feels so familiar and fits right in with rest of Nintendo's games.
Seriously hoping Splatoon is a hit, it's the kind of creativity I hope thrives in this industry one day.
I'm hoping to see how much customization you can do with your character in total

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

**** that pilot is disgustingly stupid

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

It so wierd for a guy with 10 years of experience to just decide to kill eveyone on the ship and himself.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I love how even with a new cpu, new motherboard, new ram and even new reading device, I pretty much didn't changed my previous environment.

The only thing I did was....IT'S JUST BETTER!!!!

Now, I'm going to try this cpu killer solution:

virtualise a Windows 7 machine WHILE running spm at final boss fight in nlle in 3d mode WHILE running minecraft with my TTYD ressources pack and loading a world.

Now, these tasks are so much demanding on the cpu combined that in a normal working environment, I wouldn't reccommend it, but this cpu is a beast.....if it works though, this cimputer will last me for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Need some energy in this place!
As my presence isn't bringing you enough positive energy....

This should do it though:

This is what I feel everytime I wake up a bir tired in the morning and I drink water or juice :)

This music is so pumping in a short time, but Rawk Hawk theme goes right after and then Fracktail one.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

It's also possible the other pilot lost his consciousness or got a heart attack. Even a technical problem could be the cause, although then it's probable the pilot in the cockpit would have said something.
Anyway, still sad and not a subject this thread needs.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
It's also possible the other pilot lost his consciousness or got a heart attack. Even a technical problem could be the cause, although then it's probable the pilot in the cockpit would have said something.
Anyway, still sad and not a subject this thread needs.
While that sounds pretty probable, why would he lock the doors? Unless it was just an incredible string of coincidences and the doors malfunctioned just as he died. But you are correct, lets move on to more cheerfull things in life.

Like Bloodborne. That game is out. And so is my d-wallet.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So, I love how even with a new cpu, new motherboard, new ram and even new reading device, I pretty much didn't changed my previous environment.

The only thing I did was....IT'S JUST BETTER!!!!

Now, I'm going to try this cpu killer solution:

virtualise a Windows 7 machine WHILE running spm at final boss fight in nlle in 3d mode WHILE running minecraft with my TTYD ressources pack and loading a world.

Now, these tasks are so much demanding on the cpu combined that in a normal working environment, I wouldn't reccommend it, but this cpu is a beast.....if it works though, this cimputer will last me for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time :)
inb4 it suddenly explodes :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom