• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I've just resigned from the Smash Flash 2 Back Room. As much as I want to help that game grow, I've forced myself to admit that I'm too much of an immature scrub with too little basic knowledge about the game for a responsibility like that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've just resigned from the Smash Flash 2 Back Room. As much as I want to help that game grow, I've forced myself to admit that I'm too much of an immature scrub with too little basic knowledge about the game for a responsibility like that.
Do you know the final roster? :troll: Just kidding

Honestly, I'm actually surprised it got a Back Room (unless you're talking about MG forums...)

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
inb4 it suddenly explodes :troll:
I was actually worried because all the system had is the stock heasink, some vents and a cheap fan.

But I tried and the cpu never went above 80 degree on full load....with effort, I get it to 70-75 degree, but it's only consistent below 70 and it's like 30-40 on idle.

In other words....it shoudln't explode :)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Do you know the final roster? :troll: Just kidding

Honestly, I'm actually surprised it got a Back Room (unless you're talking about MG forums...)
I am talking about MG.

I was let in on a technicality because an honest mistake on their end made a fair vote on my application impossible.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
GTA V so close to release! So hyped for it FINALLY releasing I could explode!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
If there is no Nintendo Direct next week, I'm selling my Wii U, 3DS, the 30+ games that go with them and buying a PS4.

(I do want a PS4, in all seriousness)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Time to make an extremely stupid prediction:
We will hit page 1935 before 6 o'clock Eastern Time.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
really that long time really does go fast.

True but better they take there time and get a good port and not an Ubi style port.
Yeah but it gets old when its delayed for nearly 2 years "for polishing"

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Time to make an extremely stupid prediction:
We will hit page 1935 before 6 o'clock Eastern Time.
Predictions are fine, but don't invest your time trying to achieve it, if you know what I mean.

:231:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
How do you know?
Also, more importantly why?? Ugh...
French Public Prosecution Service.
And why? I doubt we'll ever find out the true reason.
Not the first time this happened, though.

And we'll have an April Direct. I think that one has the potential to be great, with Smash DLC, MK8 DLC, Xenoblade, FE14, Splatoon etc.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm still annoyed at how Watch_Dogs doesn't have online Free Roaming in the Xbox 360. GTA 5 could run an online mode with dozens of players and a map twice as big. That "the system wouldn't handle it" excuse is b*******.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It certainly looks like Nintendo's doing Directs once every three months now. In my opinion, there's just one more direct, then comes E3.
You draw that conclusion solely because we have to wait three months on a new Direct this time? E3 is in June and how many months is that from April? Correct, two. It's likely they go back to a Direct every two months like they've done since at least October 2011.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525

No...no...no...please no...

If the allegations are true apparently the co-pilot left the cockpit at a point after takeoff, which is pretty common. He's then locked out..and he and the other 148 innocents were forced to slowly descend into the Alps by an absolute piece of ****. The freak does not deserve a tombstone if true. The world is better off without him. May the birds **** on the ashes that were once his eyes.

The poor families and the 149 innocent people on board... My unwavering support goes out to them...and I can't comprehend this...

:(
Sucks we can't bring him back to life to beat him up until he dies again. If you want to kill yourself, go jump out of a building, don't ******* drag 150 people with you, you *******. Damn, why must the world be filled with *****.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So,this morning in a nutshell.

2vamit5me.

In other news,I feel like there hasn't been a direct in a while because they saw the leak,then decided to change everything and scrap X2/Y2 for a backup Pokemon game. :yeahboi: Or maybe they're just not ready to show the goodness in store for us.

Strofirko

Smash Master
In other news,I feel like there hasn't been a direct in a while because they saw the leak,then decided to change everything and scrap X2/Y2 for a backup Pokemon game. :yeahboi: Or maybe they're just not ready to show the goodness in store for us.
Yes and Tropic adventure was renamed trembo the badass elephant and they scrapped the banjo kazooie elements,without kazooie and 2D,cancelled for 3ds and wiiu, all because of the leak:troll:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
People are still freaking out due to an absence of a Nintendo Direct?
I certainly am not.

The "Direct per two months" pattern has been broken before, so this isn't anything new.

All there is to do is to patiently wait.

At the very least, there will be an announcement next week about Mewtwo since it's when the promotional period ends.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Watched a video of a person upset that McLeodGaming won't be making Super Smash Flash 3 (saying his "nipples are sad")

Good crap, he treats it like we should have a funeral and it's the end of the world. Over selling it too.

This news isn't surprising in the slightest. SSF2 has been in development since 2007 and it's STILL not finished. SSF2 isn't the only Smash game out there anyway. Plus I'm pretty sure McLeodGaming would want to try something new (like an IP they can actually make a profit on so they could be a legit company) and chances are they'll lose some staff members after SSF2 is finished. And I don't want to wait another 8 years for a game.

It makes much more sense to not make a SSF3 than actually do.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Watched a video of a person upset that McLeodGaming won't be making Super Smash Flash 3 (saying his "nipples are sad")

Good crap, he treats it like we should have a funeral and it's the end of the world. Over selling it too.

This news isn't surprising in the slightest. SSF2 has been in development since 2007 and it's STILL not finished. SSF2 isn't the only Smash game out there anyway. Plus I'm pretty sure McLeodGaming would want to try something new (like an IP they can actually make a profit on so they could be a legit company) and chances are they'll lose some staff members after SSF2 is finished. And I don't want to wait another 8 years for a game.

It makes much more sense to not make a SSF3 than actually do.
Not to mention that the dev team pretty much has already sacrificed every solitary moment of their free time to make 2 for us for the past eight years, including a lot of the time they need to do oh-so-trivial things like sleep, without being legally allowed to get paid or accept donations.

That person's an ingrate, that's what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom