• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok so.... Why does Chrome show up 3 ****ing times on the processes list like what... I only have ONE of it open
No idea, in my case when I have a single Chrome tab the process appear a whooping 12 TIMES in my Task Manager

༼つಠ益ಠ༽つ ─=≡ΣO)) DAMMIT CHROME, YOU'LL NOT GET YOUR CHANCE

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ehh, the only one I kind of disagree with is not having advertising with families or children considering the family has usually been Nintendo's target audience.
In a way, I sort of agree with you since Nintendo had always aimed for a wide audience since the beginning. Though with how the Wii U went, there were many people who loathed such commercials popping up as means to help sell the console (especially the one were a little girl educates her parents on the differences between a Wii and the Wii U). :troll:

Having a perfect balance between both in the end would be the right move to help make the Nintendo NX surpass the Wii U. That way, the hardcores won't complain over "casual imagery" and the parents won't mistake the NX as "another PlayStation".

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think the NX is better off being a handheld honestly lol. A Wii U successor as a third pillar seems too silly. The Wii U still needs games.
My guess is that if the NX is a handheld, it will have Wii U-like power and architecture, leading to handheld Smash 2.0: Electric Boogaloo by easily porting **** from the Wii U version.
Agree that it shouldn't be called Wii something though. The name "Wii" is getting boring.
Hopefully people won't complain over handheld Smash 2.0. :troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
In a way, I sort of agree with you since Nintendo had always aimed for a wide audience since the beginning. Though with how the Wii U went, there were many people who loathed such commercials popping up as means to help sell the console (especially the one were a little girl educates her parents on the differences between a Wii and the Wii U). :troll:

Having a perfect balance between both in the end would be the right move to help make the Nintendo NX surpass the Wii U. That way, the hardcores won't complain over "casual imagery" and the parents won't mistake the NX as "another PlayStation".
I also agree. Having commercials made towards children is.. bad. Some stupid parents would assume since the commercials only contain children, most of the games are kid friendly...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I decided to right click twice on a Youtube video. It did not loop. The social thread title is a lie!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hopefully people won't complain over handheld Smash 2.0. :troll:
Still nowhere near as bad as the people wanting J-Stars Victory Vs.+ to have more characters even though it's an updated port that was made especially for every region that isn't named Japan.

Even if they were to make DLC characters for that game, the Japanese fanbase would be whining about ****ing gaijin having the superior version of J-Stars before them (Given the Plus version haven't been announced to be released in Japan).

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I just found out about No Man's Sky. It's almost enough to make me want a PS4.

Almost.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
On the topic of that new console- I'm praying- yes praying- it devolves back to the GameCube. I mean, the gamepad and motion sensors were cute, but honestly, it shouldn't be the star controls of the console. Nintendo really needs to focus more on performance- like graphics and so on, along with a better cast of games. Whatever this NX is- I hope it's what I've been waiting for. And with the GameCube controller getting reintroduced, I don't think it's at all farfetch'd.

D

Deleted member

Still nowhere near as bad as the people wanting J-Stars Victory Vs.+ to have more characters even though it's an updated port that was made especially for every region that isn't named Japan.

Even if they were to make DLC characters for that game, the Japanese fanbase would be whining about ****ing gaijin having the superior version of J-Stars before them (Given the Plus version haven't been announced to be released in Japan).
No comment on that. :troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
On the topic of that new console- I'm praying- yes praying- it devolves back to the GameCube. I mean, the gamepad and motion sensors were cute, but honestly, it shouldn't be the star controls of the console. Nintendo really needs to focus more on performance- like graphics and so on, along with a better cast of games. Whatever this NX is- I hope it's what I've been waiting for. And with the GameCube controller getting reintroduced, I don't think it's at all farfetch'd.
Motion control... Yeah... that aspect of Nintendo's games kind of ruin it for me.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Maybe bringing back motion sensors and gamepads as optional add-ons would be a great way to go. (Especially since this is exactly how they presented the Wii U in 2011)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I got to go. Sleep and all.
In the meantime, I'm sending my Miis to the Smash servers. So hopefully that all goes well.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Maybe bringing back motion sensors and gamepads as optional add-ons would be a great way to go. (Especially since this is exactly how they presented the Wii U in 2011)
This.

Don't abandon it- it's a cool feature- but I think it's stupid that I require the gamepad to do certain things on the Wii U whereas I'd rather throw it in my closet and be done with it (I detest that thing). But that option doesn't exist, and that irritates me. This is something I hope they hammer on for the NX.

D

Deleted member

I want the NX system's reveal to be similar to that of the 3DS'. Y'know, E3 2010 was gud. A new brand name should also be used. "Wii" and "DS", while recognizable and all, are getting old.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
6 hours of pure Horde Spamming and still no shiny...

D R O U G H T B O Y S

D

Deleted member

But I think it's stupid that I require the gamepad to do certain things on the Wii U whereas I'd rather throw it in my closet and be done with it (I detest that thing).
Meh. I have a love / hate relationship with that controller. Off-TV Play is a godsend though.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Warning Received
I did not know the thread dies off at this time...plebs
:yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::wolf:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So I got this story to do and hand in tomorrow since our English teacher forced us to enter this stupid competition.

She said we can win a PS4, an Xbox One and a tablet-

Oh wait, I don't care
LOOOOOOOOOOOL I JUST NOTICED THE ETIKA GIF

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So I got this story to do and hand in tomorrow since our English teacher forced us to enter this stupid competition.

Oh wait, I don't care
If I could enter the competition and I won, I could find some use for the tablet...maybe get some doodling or drawing application so I can draw without wasting paper. If I got one of the other two, I'd probably only use them for Netflix...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Oh wait, I don't care
I think I was made to enter that competition last year.
I'd want an XBone. I'd love a free Halo machine.
As for PS4, well, anything I want for it I could get elsewhere or isn't out yet.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I still don't think the NX will be a Wii U successor.
Handheld before console.
Both the original Game Boy and Nintendo DS had very long lives before being succeeded. I actually think the 3DS will follow this and not the GBA route.

I expect a new console in 2017 and a new handheld either the same year or the year after.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I think I was made to enter that competition last year.
I'd want an XBone. I'd love a free Halo machine.
As for PS4, well, anything I want for it I could get elsewhere or isn't out yet.
Theoretically, you could potentially get both, since you win $500 along with the Prize of your choice.

So if I happened to win I could get an Xbox One AND a PS4.

And on top of that, you can get $250 if you write an article for the front page of some website. Can't remember what it is tho :p

So that means I could get like 3 brand new games with the $250 lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom