• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I changed for a moment to the Bright White Smashboards Theme...

EYES = BURNED

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Why not just link your existing account? Also, can those downloaded games be redownloaded for free? I know when I transfered, I have to re download Fantasy Life but it was free
Because for some bullcrap reason I can't link one NNID from one DS to another (at least, as far I know). Same with used Club Nintendo download codes.
On the bright side, I was able to salvage the Flipnote 3D code I never used, along with with a MK7 code.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Because for some bullcrap reason I can't link one NNID from one DS to another (at least, as far I know). Same with used Club Nintendo download codes.
On the bright side, I was able to salvage the Flipnote 3D code I never used, along with with a MK7 code.
You can't transfer your data from your old DS to the new one?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
*My Browser started to hang a lot*
*closes FireFox window*
*Task Manager still shows it running and consuming even more memory*
*3 minutes pass*
*a pop up window says that FireFox just crashed*

BRUH :4fox:
Actually, this is not only for firefox, but it happens sometime for chrome too. I got the issue both on windows and linux so it's not the os.

I just wonder, why it just doesn'r close properly sometime?

cause idk, but it happened more than once that I had to kill process.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Where the hell is the stupid Nintendo Direct.

Grumpy Beam.

Also, Smashboards doesn't work on my phone anymore. I can't access a single page without an ad completely taking over my phone's browser.

I do like 80% of my posting on my phone.

Grumpier Beam.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What are you guys talking about? SmashBoards White is easy too read.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
That's the thing. I deleted my data thinking I could just re-download it using the same NNID on another console.
Turns out I was being an idiot. Who knew?
You can't do a system transfer with your old one to the new one to get the NNID onto the new one?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
here. look at this and see if that helps
http://en-americas-support.nintendo...~/how-to-link-an-existing-nintendo-network-id
You can't do a system transfer with your old one to the new one to get the NNID onto the new one?
"Once a Nintendo Network ID has been associated to a Nintendo 3DS family system, it can only be moved to a different Nintendo 3DS family system through the Data Transfer process. "

Thats what one page on the nintendo site said so....

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Not that I know of.

Thanks for the help, but if you remember I traded in my other DS.

Ah well, what's done is done. I've got to move on.
Well you just explained it as your traded in your old DS with your NNID...You should have traded it in after doing a system transfer.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Actually, this is not only for firefox, but it happens sometime for chrome too. I got the issue both on windows and linux so it's not the os.

I just wonder, why it just doesn'r close properly sometime?

cause idk, but it happened more than once that I had to kill process.
FireFox annoys me constantly with its plugin-container; I tend to kill the process frequently too, but Chrome is worse because it eats half of my RAM, I don't why those browsers act so weird sometimes... even IE looks more stable sometimes

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Thanks for the help, but if you remember I traded in my other DS.

Ah well, what's done is done. I've got to move on.
Aw man, dude you could of waited and done a system transfer then traded it in but yeah, what is done is done
Chrome is worse because it eats half of my RAM
Im starting to notice Chrome IS a hog, like I have to do my math homework on that browser but its just a RAM hog.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
FireFox annoys me constantly with its plugin-container; I tend to kill the process frequently too, but Chrome is worse because it eats half of my RAM, I don't why those browsers act so weird sometimes... even IE looks more stable sometimes
I only use Fire:falcomelee:
:troll:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well if you can excuse me, I need to get back all the unlockable stuff in Smash.

Well you just explained it as your traded in your old DS with your NNID...You should have traded it in after doing a system transfer.
Then again, I traded in my old DS a month or two ago. So...

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
so how about that NX
I've been wanting to discuss about this issue since I've thought of some possible ways that it could be "the Wii of the next generation" in terms of sales and reception. The Nintendo NX would probably be more successful than the Wii U if all of the following happened:

• Drop the Wii name brand and go for something pertaining to the word Nintendo (Nintendo Volt, Ultra Nintendo Entertainment System, ect.).
  • Try not to have any forced or underutilized gimmicks this time.
  • Have a controller that's pretty suitable for hardcore titles like shooters and fighters
  • Make sure that the GPU and CPU are at least powerful enough to be slightly powerful than the current competition or hopefully be slightly under the Xbox Two and PlayStation 5's power.
  • Heavy advertisement featuring actual gamers instead of families or children to captivate the right crowd.
  • Some launch titles that not only push the graphic capabilities of the console, but are eye-catching enough to attract plenty of gamers.

Does all of this sound about right or am I missing something?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Meanwhile, my 3DS is still charging and I wanna play some animal Crossing.

Damn it, Im becoming addicted to that game again. Send help
I've been wanting to discuss about this issue since I've thought of some possible ways that it could be "the Wii of the next generation" in terms of sales and reception. The Nintendo NX would probably be more successful than the Wii U if all of the following happened:

• Drop the Wii name brand and go for something pertaining to the word Nintendo (Nintendo Volt, Ultra Nintendo Entertainment System, ect.).
Um, ****ing yes

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

• Have a controller that's pretty suitable for hardcore titles like shooters and fighters
  • Make sure that the GPU and CPU are at least powerful enough to be slightly powerful than the current competition or hopefully be slightly under the Xbox Two and PlayStation 5's power.
  • Heavy advertisement featuring actual gamers instead of families or children to captivate the right crowd.
  • Some launch titles that not only push the graphic capabilities of the console, but are eye-catching enough to attract plenty of gamers.
Ehh, the only one I kind of disagree with is not having advertising with families or children considering the family has usually been Nintendo's target audience.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Aw man, dude you could of waited and done a system transfer then traded it in but yeah, what is done is done

Im starting to notice Chrome IS a hog, like I have to do my math homework on that browser but its just a RAM hog.
Chrome isn't that good fast browser it used to be, even with clean cache and everything it runs sluggish and fills my task manager window with its processes

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Cue the Wii U Theii

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Can't you play it while the 3DS is charging?
That will mess up the battery. Playing on it while it is charging will only make the 3DS die more and more sooner. I know that by experience with phones and stuff
I AM COMING FOR YOU BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH LAWD . I NEED A PRIEST

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Chrome isn't that good fast browser it used to be, even with clean cache and everything it runs sluggish and fills my task manager window with its processes
Ok so.... Why does Chrome show up 3 ****ing times on the processes list like what... I only have ONE of it open

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

You're missing "An actual HD Kirby Multiplayer Game" :b

D

Deleted member

As long as it's not all about "teh graphics" like PS4 and Xbox One are, I'm good.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ram? how much you have? Before, I had 6 gb and I'm sure it took maybe 25 - 33%.

Now, I have 8gb and it just feels it's always free or cached :)

Yep, I even upgraded the ram, I'm crazy :)

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Needs more Vaati. :awesome:
It's been a looong time since I've last said that.

Soul.

I think the NX is better off being a handheld honestly lol. A Wii U successor as a third pillar seems too silly. The Wii U still needs games.
My guess is that if the NX is a handheld, it will have Wii U-like power and architecture, leading to handheld Smash 2.0: Electric Boogaloo by easily porting **** from the Wii U version.
Agree that it shouldn't be called Wii something though. The name "Wii" is getting boring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom