• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
RWBY talk?

I started watching it some days ago, I'm still in volume 1, by far it's entertaining and I heard things get better in volume 2.

Let's see how volume 3 will do, because, well, you know what happened to Oum and all.
I bet they were done writing Season 3 long before Monty's.........y'know.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So my roommate sends me a picture of myself sleeping. Somehow one of my knees is in upward position for no reason. I have no idea how the **** my knee looks like that

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Still no sign of a direct?

Good Grief! Am I gonna have to wait until next month for the direct?
Yes. New fiscal year starts in April and there has never been a Direct in March before. But don't worry, it's bound to be a great Direct. Smash DLC, MK8 DLC, Splatoon, FE14, Xenoblade are good examples of what might happen in that one.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I honestly haven't been checking in on this thread as much
As for the weather, it's Spring but it's freezing t_t
At least when I head to Texas, I'll get a breather from the cold
That's the same problem Chicago is having based on the new blanket of snow we had since yesterday. I mean, how the bloody hell is it possible for snow to occur during Spring is beyond me. This is where I'm convinced that there is no proper logic behind season appropriate weather anymore. :crazy:

R0Y

Smash Master
There isn't really any spring season here. After winter recedes, we're stuck a hot and dry weather until rains arrive in late April/early May.

:231:
Winter you say?

You don't really experience winter as we at the top of the world experience it.

Think of your winter as a continuation of our summer more or less.

EDIT: I'm not trying to be weird or condescending. Basically I'm saying India in terms of temperature to someone like me who is extremely far from the equator, India =

Summer
Summer ft. Rain
More Summer
Summer

It also doesn't get dark as early in the Winter or stay light as late in the Summer that close to the equator.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I found this gem on Know Your Meme last night and it is so accurate that it's scary. I knew there were many things wrong about Sonic's cartoons in the past. :laugh:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, I missed TEH URN of TPP by two hours...but ain't even mad; I saw to many cool moments on that fantastic run.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I missed the talk of how this thread is dying earlier,yes it is,I used to come here back in october to january to get some laughs and debate stuff,now everything is old here,the jokes were overused to death since 3.0,all the news are slow,the hunger games simulator season died in less than one week,the only good times I have here is during nintendo directs,someone talking trash about the sonic franchise or during some storm**** on the forums,like the rule 34 bots or the rayman leak,even the debates here started to gets boring,the only boosts we have recently is when the mod changes the title of the thread,or some meme shows up.
This thread move in snails pace without the spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom