• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I always try to make meaningful posts.

...So how about this weather?
In Florida, it's friggin HOT

And sunny and sometimes rainy. South Florida doesn't get snow (aside from that one rare occasion in the 1960s) but I hear north FL does get it every now and then, and not as bad as other states.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is that why the Marlins moved into a retractable roof stadium?
I guess?

Unpopular opinion: as a FL resident I'm actually not too fond of the Marlins. Not because of their skill, cause they're actually not bad as players. But one of the players on the team has a last name that sounds like the first name of a former friend, and my mind has formed a strong association with the two things.

The human mind is a curious thing, is it not?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I guess?

Unpopular opinion: as a FL resident I'm actually not too fond of the Marlins. Not because of their skill, cause they're actually not bad as players. But one of the players on the team has a last name that sounds like the first name of a former friend, and my mind has formed a strong association with the two things.

How does that make you not too fond of the entire team if it's only one player?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I guess?

Well, despite being not even close to Miami, I kinda admire the Marlins. They won their first World Series pretty quick against the Cleveland Indians in 1997. They were formed in 1993. This was the fastest time a team won a World Series since expansion until the 1998 established Arizona Diamondbacks beat the New York Yankees in 2001. But in 2003 the Marlins won another World Series against the Yankees.

That is pretty admirable.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I'm definitely a main contributor to the image spam. There's no denying it.
You made the best gif spam. It always made me laugh
Also it felt good not to come on here yesterday. If 5.0 is more strict though I may lose the will to come back.
In fact I am losing the will to log on to this thread everyday lol
Honesty, I'm coming with you..... I miss him

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Lucky you, it's still super cold in Canadie of frostbite ^_^
Funny because it's Spring here and it still feels like Winter @_@
I miss the warmth
There isn't really any spring season here. After winter recedes, we're stuck a hot and dry weather until rains arrive in late April/early May.

:231:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The weather's been getting better over here. It's been getting warmer and sunny, but also gets a bit rainy sometimes.

Overall, you can tell that Spring has definitely arrived to southern Europe.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It's pretty cold here in Brazil and I'm just praying for it to rain.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I still have yet to see Spring here. I will only consider it so once the snow is gone (and hopefully the rain coming will clear it out).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Funny because it's Spring here and it still feels like Winter @_@
I miss the warmth
Im think 40s is normal for spring. At least in Virginia Beach it is so I guess Im lucky
The weather's been getting better over here. It's been getting warmer and sunny, but also gets a bit rainy sometimes.

Overall, you can tell that Spring has definitely arrived to southern Europe.
Same for Virginia, we are getting upper 40-50 and sometimes 60. So, normal weather for me

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Now I need to actually stop being lazy and finish watching "Blink".

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm so behind on Season 2. My video game backlog is worse...
Well regarding RWBY you're doing better than I am. I'm only at the second part of The Emerald Forest from Season 1.

Other things I've been wanting to be caught up with are a few animes (One Piece and Soul Eater mainly) and Doctor Who.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I honestly haven't been checking in on this thread as much
As for the weather, it's Spring but it's freezing t_t
At least when I head to Texas, I'll get a breather from the cold

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Every time I try to clean, I always run into the same problem; coming across things that I have no idea what they are and/or where they're supposed to go.

What do you guys do in that situation?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I just got an extremely creepy phone call from some guy claiming he was from the US Treasury and that we were guilty of something.

I looked up the number and, thankfully, it was only a scam. But it still just about gave me a heart attack.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Y'know, it's still pretty cold despite it being Spring. Now ain't that some ****? Why does winter always try to go out fighting? This happens nearly every year too.

At the very least I'm funny to begin with.
But you're not funny though. Seriously, your jokes are flatter than week old soda. And this is coming from me, I know I'm not all that funny myself.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Every time I try to clean, I always run into the same problem; coming across things that I have no idea what they are and/or where they're supposed to go.

What do you guys do in that situation?
Unless they're papers or it's broken, I keep it. I always think it might come in handy one day.
I'm terrible when it comes to throwing away possessions, no matter how useless it is.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Unless they're papers or it's broken, I keep it. I always think it might come in handy one day.
I'm terrible when it comes to throwing away possessions, no matter how useless it is.
It's more annoying for me to deal with someone else's stuff. You never know what they want to keep, even if it's useless stuff.

It's a lot easier to keep track of my own things. Anything that's junk usually get's tossed aside.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hi everyone. How are you all ?
Today, I only got good grades in french and english. I even got the highest grade in french. And I even finished school in advance. This me right now...

Today was really a good day.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Today, I only got good grades in french and english. I even got the highest grade in french. And I even finished school in advance. This me right now...

I am so jealous...........I'd love to be a ****** too :troll:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I am so jealous...........I'd love to be a ****** too :troll:
At least I ain't a monkey with no style other than being annoying and having an awful voice. Also, Diddy is a small chimpanzee.
58e.gif

If you know what I mean.:troll:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I have been a good day so far, I just played for glory. I fought a Toon Link, he beat two times but after that it went downhill for him. I kept beating him and then he switch to link and I beat his link and then he left. It sad because I found him to be a good Toon link player and I want to keep playing him.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So I found an interesting news article. A man in Texas was arrested for everything.
Still not as odd as the phone swallowing story though.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I hope Monty pre-written the plot of the show and discussed it with other directors, it would be a shame to lose the original vision. Thats actually a fear many people have with Kentaro Miura, the creator of Berserk, since he said he has no idea what he's doing and he's already nearing 50 years, combine that with his output being about 2 chapters a year and you have yourself some nervous fanbase.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
RWBY talk?

I started watching it some days ago, I'm still in volume 1, by far it's entertaining and I heard things get better in volume 2.

Let's see how volume 3 will do, because, well, you know what happened to Oum and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom