• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I just heard my favorite Dutchman is switching broadcasts.
Now he's gonna be on the same broadcast as my favorite Dutch...woman...
Which means they might appear in the same show together.
#HYPEISREAL

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
No, I did not know that you could loop a YouTube video my right clicking twice.

Neat. Thanks thread title.

- Spazzy out.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Finding a screwdriver I can use with a new 3DS whenever I get one id beginning to be a pain. Like if I cant find the right one, what else could I use
**** that. TPP is overrated imo
Maybe this thread should be called the NX Social thread.
Do you ever go a day without calling something someone likes overrated?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I step into this thread... And nothing interesting is being talked about. As usual. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next year. I will see if I can start the Japanese course in the University. Till then, I might be improving on the basics I already know, so I still have about 5 months of self-learning. Watching anime again has made me learn some more vocabulary. Can't go wrong with that.

Learning languages is fun. English, Spanish, now Japanese... And I think I won't be stopping. :p

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Man, I am progressing so much on Melee.
I defeated a level 9 bot by myself with Mewtwo and Luigi. Once for each of them. :mewtwomelee::luigimelee:
[Trying to be good at Melee intensifies]

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Something I've noticed in past stages on the 3DS version is how most of them seem to be downgraded or changed in some way. Of course, this is understandable given hardware limitations, but it's interesting to find out differences:
Jungle Japes - The Neckies flying in the sunset are gone, same for the hole below the barrel-shaped cabin on the leftmost platform of the stage.
Brinstar - The shaking movements of the organism in the background are more simplified and the Chozo Statue no longer moves around from time to time.
Distant Planet - The trash can in the background has been removed. The Onions' animations are a bit more simplified.
Green Hill Zone - The platform in the background with a pendulum-like movement has a less fluid movement (i.e. less FPS).
Yoshi's Island - Some of the background elements (such as the flowers in the summer) are less fluid.
Mushroomy Kingdom - No longer has the underground variant.

Seems like the only stages to have no changes at all in the 3DS version are WarioWare, Inc. and Flat Zone 2, but those already were very simplistic in their graphic design, so this isn't surprising. Corneria doesn't seem to have any significant changes either, aside from the changes from Brawl.

Naturally, the reverse happens in the Wii U version: most of the past stages were given graphical overhauls to better fit with the HD visuals.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I defeated a level 9 bot by myself with Mewtwo and Luigi. Once for each of them. :mewtwomelee::luigimelee:
Level 9 CPU's in Melee are easy to exploit compared to Brawl or Smash 4 though. :p

:231:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Level 9 CPU's in Melee are easy to exploit compared to Brawl or Smash 4 though. :p

Indeed. You can beat the Melee AI by pretty much doing nothing in the correct circumstances.
And no, I'm legit serious, the AI is that bad.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Indeed. You can beat the Melee AI by pretty much doing nothing in the correct circumstances.
And no, I'm legit serious, the AI is that bad.
Obligatory video. :p

I step into this thread... And nothing interesting is being talked about. As usual. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next year. I will see if I can start the Japanese course in the University. Till then, I might be improving on the basics I already know, so I still have about 5 months of self-learning. Watching anime again has made me learn some more vocabulary. Can't go wrong with that.

Learning languages is fun. English, Spanish, now Japanese... And I think I won't be stopping. :p
I tend to have more fun comparing languages. Similar words, and the root word, comapring the grammar, etc.

...I wonder if I would have been better off as a language teacher.:laugh:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Listening to 8-bit songs while correcting my 4th transcript, wich is the longest of them all.

I'll have to look for an artist soon. I'll fist try to find french ones. I hope I'll at least find an artist. My luck isn't really good with them for some reason.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I beat a level 9 CPU in Melee with a handicap of 6.
As Yoshi.
Get on my level. :yoshimelee:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Favourite Sailor Scout. Go!
Mars, because heels, long black hair, temper etc.
I even want to change my username to Flame Sniper because I like that attack

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im surprised that nobody has said Popeye the Sailor Man :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Please Sakurai, please have the Saavy Stylist as a WTF character in Super Smash Bros. NX. She's edgy enough to be her own fighter unlike a certain Nintendog. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom