• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I've heard this music a lot of times, but never realized it's just the same 5 second tune repeated over and over again.

Now, in other AA music:

The intro always gets me.
This theme combined with the stare = most tense moment in all of Ace Attorney. Especially that first time you see him in court. The chills.

D

Deleted member

thx based senpai.
u r now up 2 sweg nite!
cant call u based god becus i am d swag gods

nobutsrsly,I never expected you to do it,thanks. The only reason I liked Bowswagger was for his dancing skills.

noice. But anyways,time for mascot change to praise your not-so-hard work.
I always do stuff in Photoshop even if it's a joke. No problem.

Soul.

DDR Mario Mix was only good because of Destruction Dance and that song from the stage that is before beating Bowser.
and NES songs. and Mario Party 6 graphics.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok, here's why LINUX FTW!!!!

I try to download a file.....server is really unstable with the speed locked at 100kbps (my connexion can go far better) and it breaks my download after some hours. That was on google chrome.

Linux had a command called wget which actually does the same thingy, you just have to give him the url. It will fail, but linux is smart enough to know where there was an error and he will retry, get it working, but start when it resumed instead of redoing everything.

I LOVE LINUX!!!!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So we got NSMBU today
But since Nintendo's a **** and restricts us on controllers yet again (Need a Pro Controller to play Multiplayer)
We're gonna have to go get a Pro Controller later today for my Sister

My luck is wonderful. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

So we got NSMBU today
But since Nintendo's a **** and restricts us on controllers yet again (Need a Pro Controller to play Multiplayer)
We're gonna have to go get a Pro Controller later today for my Sister

My luck is wonderful. :4pacman:
Too bad you'll have to waste money for the NSLU DLC if you ever want to get it. Getting the Mario & Luigi bundle is a better idea. *laughs*

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Going back to dinosaurs, fossil fighters is a game that just...disappoints. I tried the previous two games and beat them, but I always leave dissatisfied.

The ultimate problem is that there are quite a bit of vivosaurs that feel useless. Especially since leveling up vivosaurs is also incredibly hard unless using them against story bosses. Which means grinding is almost impossible without losing sanity. (You get like 1 exp for fighting normally if I recall).

Maybe I'm just salty at how meh they made one of my favorite animals (Coelcanth) but eh. Maybe I need to replay them...

Anyway, the new game does seem to have improvements, so maybe I'll give it one last shot.

At the same time they don't seem to have Duna though. 0/10.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I'm gonna be watching my email like a hawk in the next few weeks.
There's no way that you'll just wake up one morning and find an E-Mail from Nintendo with those codes, without them saying the day they'll send them beforehand. I'll be disappointed if there's no trailer, but we'll get informed in the next Direct for sure, at least.

D

Deleted member

There's no way that you'll just wake up one morning and find an E-Mail from Nintendo with those codes, without them saying the day they'll send them beforehand. I'll be disappointed if there's no trailer, but we'll get informed in the next Direct for sure, at least.
I think the trailer will just be gameplay footage. Nothing exciting I suppose, seeing as I'm not a Pokémon guy, but that's cool.

_gold_

Smash Master
I don't understand the obsessed behavior over Mewtwo. Mewtwo is cool I get that, but he wasn't all that great in Smash anyways.
By the way, I hope you guys are ready for more fighters than just Mewtwo. I don't know, just a hunch.

D

Deleted member

I don't understand the obsessed behavior over Mewtwo. Mewtwo is cool I get that, but he wasn't all that great in Smash anyways.
By the way, I hope you guys are ready for more fighters than just Mewtwo. I don't know, just a hunch.
Meh, me neither.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Mewtwo isn't just cool. He's one of the most popular Pokemon of all time, and was a secret playable character nobody was expecting in Melee.

He has a sense of novelty and a reputation making him hype-worthy. Plus, who's to stay he won't be improved this time round?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So, I'm assuming if Kirby was cut from Brawl instead of Mewtwo, you wouldn't even care? :ohwell:
I am prepared to be heavily dissapointed ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom