• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hellsing is an anime. An awesome anime. With a mind-numbingly hilarious abridged series.

As far as "playing that card", it's still not confirmed, as Niosi wishes to keep the outside world a mystery for now. It is pretty implied though.
Ah, I mistyped. I was referring to Gamecrazed.
And I do hope if they decide to do it they at least do something different with it, because honestly the cliche has been done to death.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im starting to get salty for the amount of Shiny Zubats Im getting lmao

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Someone, photoshop the tumblr to smashboards XD
Also is that a Totoro doll?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Ah, I mistyped. I was referring to Gamecrazed.
And I do hope if they decide to do it they at least do something different with it, because honestly the cliche has been done to death.
Honestly, pretty much sure that's why it's practically confirmed to be ambigous like in the original TTA. Even looking at Season Two so far, the game mechanics and game itself are not particularly brought up.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
What are we gonna do tonight? Come on! It's Norris Night!
Okay, so the main objectives for the entire ordeal (not just this week) are as follows:
  • Tournament Name
  • Banner Ideas/ Maker
  • A selected April tournament Date
  • amount of people in tournament
  • Commentators?
  • ETC.
For those who didn't know, I am going to be updating the social Thread every Wednesday or Thursday with this upcoming online tournament! It will be hosted by me, will be monthly, will be streamed, and will have tournament highlights! Prizes will be included, and there may be a donate-and-reserve deal that could take place!
So, I hope you guys join in! Anyone can join in! Hopefully, soon, the whole social thread will enjoy this and can get a discussion going once a week! That would be pretty cool, getting a chunk of SmashBoards to work with this tournament. If you have any input, go ahead and throw it in!

So, without further adieu, let's get the ball rolling!

D

Deleted member

Okay, so the main objectives for the entire ordeal (not just this week) are as follows:
  • Tournament Name
  • Banner Ideas/ Maker
  • Commentators?
  • ETC.
For those who didn't know, I am going to be updating the social Thread every Wednesday or Thursday with this upcoming online tournament! It will be hosted by me, will be monthly, will be streamed, and will have tournament highlights! Prizes will be included, and there may be a donate-and-reserve deal that could take place!
So, I hope you guys join in! Anyone can join in! Hopefully, soon, the whole social thread will enjoy this and can get a discussion going once a week! That would be pretty cool, getting a chunk of SmashBoards to work with this tournament. If you have any input, go ahead and throw it in!

I can help with the banner. I just need a template for that.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
  • Tournament Name
  • Banner Ideas/ Maker
  • Commentators?
  • ETC.

Man in usually have lots of questions... When will the time be selected? And could the tourney be on Friday? Having all the free time in the world is big for everyone.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You're lucky you getting shinies anyway lol I haven't seen one yet in my searches
Yeah, but I already have like 4 Zubats (two of them Crobats already) lol
At least is good to see that my Shiny streak continues.
Next Im going with Venomoth and maybe for another TPP related mon

Last edited:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
  • Tournament Name
  • Banner Ideas/ Maker
  • Commentators?
  • ETC.

Is what I'm witnessing the truth?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Nichijou EVERWHERE here.
Why is this anime so popular in this Social Thread?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Paper Mario tooootally looks battle ready for smash dontcha think? :smash: I don't see how just putting a single stage can make me forget how much potential he has.. I mean look at TTYD alone!
Well, I think this thread OP speak for itself:

http://smashboards.com/threads/infinite-potential-paper-mario-for-ssb4.324473/

But I remember that the more I thought about it, the more I realise how insane his potential was....

Just to tell you a very quick one, imagine smash run enemies....

*starts to overyhype and having weird feeling*

It`s just so much :)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly, pretty much sure that's why it's practically confirmed to be ambigous like in the original TTA. Even looking at Season Two so far, the game mechanics and game itself are not particularly brought up.
Still, while I'm not that knowledgeable with the whole show-making business; if you were making a show about an MMO, wouldn't it make sense to establish the game itself?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Since we change the title every night, what should be the next name?

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I can help with the banner. I just need a template for that.
okay cool!
Man in usually have lots of questions... When will the time be selected? And could the tourney be on Friday? Having all the free time in the world is big for everyone.
Time will be selected probably next week, if we get a date tonight. About Friday... most people usually prefer Saturdays, since a lot of people are off school/work. The last tournament, a 16-man tournament, also took 3 hours just to go through it all. So yeah, Saturday may end up being the final date. But who knows! Friday could be as equally appropriate! :)
Is what I'm witnessing the truth?
lol is it a good truth or bad truth? ;)

D

Deleted member

Since we change the title every night, what should be the next name?
I've insisted on the following name ever since the thread came to fruition: Social Thread 4.0: Chicago. Paying homage to Windows 95's codename boys!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
3RD SHINY ZUBAT IN AN HOUR

RNGESUS PLZ

#NEVERSTOPSHININGOMG

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I've insisted on the following name ever since the thread came to fruition: Social Thread 4.0: Chicago. Paying homage to Windows 95's codename boys!
so.....that was why I read this with the video of all start up sounds.....

You have to admit how random these are.

I mean do they have any meaning?

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
So does anybody else want to help contribute to Norris Night? This tournament could just be the one for you! I want to make this with you, for you. So, anyone have a tournament title that they have always wanted to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom